Chapter 27

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     No one's POV

 

As the girls finally reached the dorm. You were already sound asleep on Seohyun's shoulder. Yoona just smiled and giggled when she saw your entwined hands with her girlfriend then shook her head before kissing the side of your head then looking at Seohyun.

 

"You alright there Seobaby?" The other smiled and nodded. "Dae unnie." She then looked at you and gently caressed your head. "I don't want to wake her though. She looks so peaceful and I know she's been tired lately." She pouted.

 

"Aigoo... Alright. I'll carry her." Yoona smiled then waited for her unnies to get off first before taking you out.

 

As the girls from behind passed them, they looked confusedly at the youngest ones. "What's wrong?" Yuri asked.

 

"Nothing unnie. We're just waiting for you to go down." Yoona explained then gestured to your sleeping form.

 

YulSic nodded in understanding while Tiffany's eyes were narrowed at your and Seohyun's hands. Seems like her jealousy hasn't left yet.

 

"Come on Tiff. Hurry up." Jessica judged the girl slightly and gave her a look to stop glaring at the second maknae. "You gotta stop." She sighed and they both got off.

 

"What? I didn't do anything." The pink volcano stated and crossed her arms. "Yeah right. You were burning a hole to Seo's head." Her best friend rolled her eyes. "I was not." She defended. "Tiff, your jealousy is starting to be like mine." Jessica mused.

 

Tiffany lightly hit her arm. "Not. Your jealousy is seriously bad." She huffed. "Yeah. And if this keeps up, yours will get worse." She laughed while rubbing her arm. "Whatever."

 

Meanwhile with YoonHyun, Seohyun gently let go of your hand as Yoona got off then moved you slightly. Then Yoona grabbed your arms before Seohyun helped her and lifted you on the little shikshin's back. "There we go."

 

"She's asleep?" Came the dancer. "Dae." The two nodded. "Alright. Let's get her inside. I think it's about to rain." Taeyeon mumbled as she put a blanket around your shoulders.

 

"Thanks unnie. I forgot about that." The bookworm smiled. "Don't worry kiddo. Maknae isn't that good with too much cold. So we all know what we're supposed to do." The leader nodded and they all entered the elevator.

 

The other unnies are pouting for some reason while YoonHyun couple was busy looking after you. Seohyun kept one hand on your back while the other brushed your hair and Yoona was glancing at the two of you with a smile.

 

"She's such a cutie." Seohyun giggled. "Yeah. She's like a real baby, only bigger than the others." Yoona chuckled as you snuggled closer to her.

 

"Yah! They're stealing my daughter." Jessica whined to her girlfriend and the other girls. "They're hogging maknae." Sooyoung pretended to sob.

 

"I can't believe the youngest ones are so close like this. It's like they've been together all their life." Sunny muttered.

 

But despite them talking in the elevator, none of the two heard them since they were talking about their own things.

 

Tiffany was about to complain but they then stopped and the door opened. Since the three of you were in front, you managed to get off first while the older ones were walking sulkily and whining behind you.

 

"It's like we aren't even there!" Hyoyeon grumbled. "Should I take maknae?" Yuri suggested. "Yes!" Jessica shook her arm. "No!" The others declined.

 

"Wae?" The couple frowned. "Because you'll just do the same as them!" Taeyeon smacked their arms. "Oww. Taengoo. Come on. That's not true." Jessica pouted.

 

"Tsk. Yeah right." Taeyeon scoffed as they continued to walk.

 

Seohyun unlocked the door as she entered the password then brought you inside. The quietly entered your room then placed you in bed.

 

"I can take it from here." Jessica said as she entered.

 

"It's fine unnie. We can take care of her." Yoona shook her head while Seohyun started changing your clothes.

 

"Seo, can you grab a wet towel so I can wipe maknae?" Yoona asked. "Okay." The other stood then went to the bathroom while Jessica sighed then left the room to go to Taeny's room.

 

"What's your problem?" The kid leader raised a brow as the ice princess flopped on her b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter