Chapter 33

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Maybe you shouldn't have spoken earlier. Why? Because since you didn't stop complaining about wanting to sleep, the girls were so kind enough and threw you in the pool, laughing as they did.

"Yah! What did I do to deserve this..." You sulked, making them laugh more and Irene crouched down to look at you. "You're so cute baby." She chuckled then patted your head. You stared at her before coming up with a plan.

Just as she was about to pull away, you grabbed her hand and pulled her in with you, earning a gasp of surprise and cheers from the others. "Yah! I wasn't the one who threw you in here!" Your girlfriend slapped your arm while you laughed. "But you didn't stop them either." You stuck your tongue out at her and smile.

"Just kiss. You're stalling." Wendy rolled her eyes and laughed. "Yah!" Both you and Irene blushed while Wendy just grinned. "It's fine. We've already witnessed enough." Amber said.

"Aigoo... What am I gonna do with you guys...." You giggled when Irene mumbled under her breath and tightened your arms around her. She looked at you and showed a small smile. "Well, let's show them." She chuckled and cupped your face before pulling you in for a kiss, to which, you gladly accepted and kissed back.

You pulled away after a while with a bright smile and giggled before sticking your tongue out at the other girls. "You thought your plan was going to work, but I still want to go to sleep." You huffed while Irene shook her head, arms still around your neck. "Yah don't be lazy and have some fun. We're on vacation for goodness sake." Taeyeon rolled her eyes while crossing her arms. "You're acting a lot like Sica unnie. She's usually the one that wants to sleep all day." Krystal piped in, earning a glare from her sister, who just got in the pool with Yuri. "Yah! Soojung, I'm right here." Jessica said in annoyance. "I know that unnie." Krystal laughed and tugged on Sulli's arm.

"Excuse me. But it's not my fault I was dragged around a dozen stores and forced to buy and bring so many things." You retorted. "Quit being a baby. You enjoyed it anyway." Luna chuckled as she got in. "And you can't deny that fact since we have proof." Yeri hummed. "What proof?" You tilt your head. "Oh, _____. Always so clueless-" you cut Wendy off. "Yah!" The RV members laughed. "The thing around your necks." Joy pointed and Irene just smiled.

"Well, I have to side with them on that baby." She giggled then kissed your cheek. "But unnie~" you whined but she simply nuzzled your neck. "I love you."

"You're so mean to me." You puff your cheeks. "Sheesh. Stop being so mushy mushy." Amber cut in whilst Victoria laughed beside her. "Not everyone can deal with your mushiness." Sooyoung said. "Yeah. And you're showing you're aegyo without realizing it even." Sunny crossed her arms.

"Mwo? I am not!" You retorted. "You are. Look at you. You're puffing your cheeks out and furrowing your brows like that." Yoona pointed. "I am not! Seohyun unnie, tell them~" you pouted at the quiet girl. "Mianhe maknae." Was all she said. "Mwo?! Yah!"

Just as you were about to say more, a voice cut in. "Oh. _____! I'm surprised you're here." You turn around and a huge smile plastered on your face before you got out of the pool. "I heard a bunch of voices and I heard yours so I decided to check it out. Guess I was right." She chuckled while you nodded. "Ah. Sorry about that. I guess we were too loud." You sheepishly answer while rubbing the back of your head. "Oh. That's totally fine. Anyway, since you're here, wanna hang out with me and my friends? We'll be going to a buffet tonight then party at the beach, sing karaoke and stuff." She suggested. "That sounds like fun. But I'm not sure. I'll have to ask my friends first." You explained. "That's fine. Just tell me whenever you feel like it." Alodia told you. "Anyway, I'll see you later, okay? Bye~" you waved goodbye to her before facing everyone. They were all just staring and watching you throughout the conversation and Irene had this clueless expression on her face since she didn't understand what you and Alodia were talking about.

"Who was that?" Tiffany, who was obviously jealous, asked with her arms crossed. "That was the person I said I met earlier." You answered with a smile. "You just met?" She raised a brow. "Mhm!" Then you turned to Taeyeon. "Unnie! Can I go later with her and her friends? Pwease?" The baby faced leader looked at you confusedly. "Mwo?" Tiffany stepped in. "Absolutely not. You don't even know her!" Tiffany butted in. "But unnie, I do know her. She's one of my idols online." You whined. "What?" The others looked at you in curiosity.

"She's Alodia, a famous cosplayer in Asia." You explained with sparkles in your eyes. "Please unnie? I wanna spend time with her. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity." You pouted and threw in an additional puppy eyes for pity points, making their resolve waver slightly. "But you don't know-"

"Aniiii! I know a lot about them. Alodia is really cool and fun to be with. I've watched her videos and she's just... Gah!!!" You started fangirling, causing a few *coughs* most *coughs* of them, to pout.

"Yah! So does that mean you like her more than us?" Sooyoung feigned hurt as she held her chest. "Mwo?! Ani!" You quickly shake your head. "But you'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter