Chapter 53

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"How are you feeling?" Those were the first words Skylar heard when she opened her eyes. Tiffany was quietly staring at her from the side and she was honestly surprised to see the short distance between them. "Skylar?" Tiffany tried again, and this time, Skylar answered. "I'm fine but, why are you here?" The older woman bit her lip and lighky played with her fingers after discretely pulling her hands away. "Well, me and the girls are looking after you and, we found you in the bathroom." She explained and waited for the other's reaction.. But found none, simply a nod of the head.

 

A fat silence settled in the room. Tiffany fidgeted in place while Skylar kept a quiet gaze toward her, observing Tiffany's actions. "I thought you were going to quit?" Skylar raised a brow as she sat up and tilted her head. "Quit?"

 

"Drinking and the... Drugs..." She whispered without meeting the others eyes while the brunette let out a breath. "I did say I would try. But you should know that these things are hard to get rid off, most specially when you've reached my stage in the addiction." Skylar explained before standing and heading to the fridge, grabbing, a bottle of water then draining it. "I know, but...." suddenly, Tiffany could feel her breath suddenly stuck in when she felt the other's breath on her ear. "You should know by now, Tiffany." She had to bite her lip and clench her fists to steel herself, though it didn't stop the heat from reaching her face, it was enough to keep her calm.

 

Taking in a deep breath, Tiffany took a step forward before turning to face the latter, only to have her heart leap out of her chest when she saw the proximity between them. "You seem flustered." Skylar raised an amused brow. "Are you sick or something?" She added before taking a seat back on the couch, much to Tiffany's relief and dismay. "I-I'm fine." She muttered before looking around the room so that her eyes could avoid the other's gaze. "Well, if you don't have anything to do, I'm going to-"

 

The soloist was cut off when Chanyeol finally came back. He was relieved to see his sister finally awake and alright. "Are you feeling okay?" The brunette's eyes shifted to the male and she gave a curt nod when she stood, causing the boy to frown and Tiffany looked between the two, not know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter