Chapter 5

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey everyone! Here's a new chapter for you.

 

As morning arrived, Tiffany woke up and rubbed her eyes. She looked around the room and noticed she wasn't in her own room. Her gaze shifted beside her when she felt movement.

 

Just then, a smile made its way to her face as she saw you sleeping peacefully, snuggling in to her. "Cutie." She gently caressed your cheek, making you smile and nuzzle her hand.

 

Tiffany just stared at your sleeping face for a while then kissed your forehead. You stirred slightly and slowly opened your eyes and yawned before rubbing your eyes cutely. Tiffany could only giggle and hug you. "Good morning baby." She whispered in a husky voice.

 

You smile and hug back, nuzzling her neck. "Good morning unnie." Your breath tickled her skin, making her shiver slightly as she ran her fingers through your hair. "Did you sleep well?" You smile and nod your head. "Yes. I'm happy you stayed with me."

 

"Come on. Let's have breakfast." She proceeded to get up, pulling you along with her then did you morning routine.

 

You both came out to the living room and saw YulSic on the couch while the danshin pair were in the kitchen. "Good morning." You greeted with a smile. "Morning." The pair greeted back. Jessica got up and hugged you before kissing the top of your head before she went back to Yuri and you held Tiffany's hand.

 

"Where are the others?" You looked around to look for the other members. "Seohyun and Hyo are still asleep." Yuri said. "And Sooyoung and Yoona have their schedules." Jessica added. "Oh. Right."

 

Taeyeon and Sunny then came out. "Breakfast is ready." Sunny announced. "How'd you sleep, maknae?" Taeyeon asked and sat beside you. "It was fine unnie. How about you?" You smiled and Jessica quickly sent Taeyeon a warning glare.

 

"Oh it was good." She grinned. Sunny slapped her arm and blushed while Yuri frowned. "Tsk. Shut up Taeyeon. I could barely sleep because of you two." She sighed. "Yah!" Sunny quickly shook her head. "Not in front of maknae!" Tiffany scolded.

 

You were confused by the whole conversation and looked at Yuri. "Why couldn't you sleep unnie?"

 

"Oww. Yah!" Yuri looked at her girlfriend, who gave her a glare. "I wasn't even going to say it." She grumbled.

 

"They were doing private but loud things." Jessica glanced at the duo menacingly. "Nothing ____!" Taeyeon laughed nervously as Sunny nodded vigorously. "It's nothing to worry about." She said but you frown. "But Yuri unnie said you were being loud so she couldn't sleep. Next time, be more quiet so the others can get their rest, okay unnies?" You smile slightly to them and they can't help but nod.

 

Tiffany sighed in relief and hugged you as she pulled you to her lap. "You're so kind." She giggled and pecked your cheek. "Well, Yul unnie is always helping me so, I want to help her too." You grin and play with her hand.

 

"Come on. Let's have breakfast. Soojung said her, Sulli and Amber will come here." Jessica informed and your eyes sparkled. "Jinja? That's awesome!" You exclaim gleefully, making them laugh.

 

"Unnies!" You ran to the door as the three fx members came. "____!" Krystal squealed and hugged you tightly, as did Sulli. Amber just ruffled your hair as she greeted you. "How have you been?" You grinned at them and closed the door before bringing them to the living room. "I've been well unnies. What about you?" You ask.

 

"We just finished our schedule for today." Amber grinned. "And since it's been a while since we hung out, we decided to visit you." Krystal happily announced. "Yah! What about me?" Jessica pouted and crossed her arms. "What about you?" Krystal raised a brow. "You came to see ____ but not me, your sister?"

 

You all laughed at the Jung sisters bickering and teasing each other before you hopped on Amber's back. "So ____, how's your progress?" The big baby asked you. "Hmm? Oh, I've been doing well. But I can't finish it all the way."  You pouted, making them laugh. "Don't worry. Since we're here, we'll help you." Krystal finally joined you.

 

"Oh! I almost forgot that Vic umma said she missed you." Sulli said as she rummaged her bag. "So she got you this." Your eyes lit up when she produced a silver necklace. "Oh! It's the exact necklace we saw on our trip." You smiled. "Thank you!" You held the necklace in your hands and stared at it with a huge smile.

 

Tiffany was only watching you, a frown visible on her features as you continued to talk with the fx members and she was getting jealous as you were talking about the leader of the younger group's band. The way you spoke about Victoria made her a bit uneasy, even when you became happier with the necklace.

 

"Come on! I want to show you my progress~!" You were bouncing on Amber's back. "Yah! I know you're light and all, but it isn't easy carrying someone who keeps moving." Amber w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter