Chapter 14

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*hides away quickly* Here you go guys! Please don't kill me because of the teaser.

Though it was funny keke...

 

The girls were surprised by the news. Jessica even threw a fit before you went to bed and even cried. You panicked and tried to comfort her despite hitting you several times on the chest.

 

She soon gave up and fell asleep. But when she woke up and saw you not in the room, she panicked and quickly went to the living room. Her anxiousness grew when she didn't find you anywhere and it also worried some of the members.

 

Tiffany was surprised by Jessica's actions. Her tear stained face was even more shocking. Why was she crying?

 

Then you came out of the room with Yuri and she was telling you about keeping contact with them.

 

Jessica saw you and quickly ran to you before wrapping her arms around you.

 

"U-Unnie? What's wrong?" You asked and she started sobbing on your shoulder. "Sica, what's wrong?" Yuri looked at her lover. "I-I-I thought you were.... G-Gone." She sobbed, wetting your shirt.

 

Your expression softened as you wrap your arms around her and rub her back. "Shh. Unnie, I'm right here. I won't be gone til Saturday." You whispered to her. "I know but... I just can't." She didn't stop crying.

 

The other girls just smiled softly toward you. "Let's go back inside and calm her down first." Yuri told you and you nod before leading Jessica inside.

----------

"What's wrong? What happened to Jessi?" Tiffany asked worriedly. Taeyeon looked at her and sighed. "I don't know. I guess they had something important to talk about last night." She shook her head. "Yeah. I even heard Sica shouting at maknae last night." Sooyoung crossed her arms.

 

Tiffany frowned and furrowed her brows as she stared at the door again.

 

    In the room

 

You sat down on the bed with Jessica between you and Yuri while still hugging her. "Unnie. I'm right here. And it's only for a few months. I'm not staying there permanently." You try to soothe her.

 

 

"I know that but!" She covers her face. "I can't accept you going there for that long alone!" She exclaimed. "I don't want you to leave. You're my puppy. My baby." You sighed and wiped her tears. "Yah. Don't say that. It's like you're saying I'm your girlfriend instead of Yuri unnie." You tried to make her laugh. And luckily, she did.

 

She chuckled. "Maybe. So what?" Yuri pouted. "Yah! I'm right here! I'm not good enough so you're replacing me with maknae?!" She exclaimed dramatically. "Shut up Yul." Yuri huffed and crossed her arms while Jessica meronged her. You only giggled at them and shook your head.

 

"You two are so funny." They both smile at you and Jessica hugs you again. "Just... Please remember to take care of yourself." She mumbled and you nod against her shoulder. "I will unnie. I'm big enough to take care of myself." You chuckled.

 

"I don't care how old you are. You're my little girl. You're just like Krystal to me. So I don't want anything to happen to you. If you come back even with just a small scratch or even a cold, I swear I'm kicking you out of our room." She threatened playfully. You pouted. "Aww, why?"

 

She just smiled and let go of you to look at your face. "Message me before and after you sleep or when you go somewhere. I want to know what's happening and if you're safe." She demanded. "Fine~"

 

"Well, now that, that's settled, maknae, can you give us some alone time?" Yuri grinned. "No way. Maknae, let's go!" Jessica grabbed your arm and quickly pulled you out of the room.

 

You and Jessica laughed as Yuri tried to catch you both. Jessica tripped, but you luckily caught her. "Hold on unnie." You pulled Jessica up and lifted her on your back before continuing the chase.

 

The others were amused to see this. Jessica would sometimes let out her dolphin scream while she hugged your neck and you kept running. Yuri was behind you all the while. "Yah! Maknae!"

 

Tiffany smiled seeing you look so happy but it became a sad smile when she remembered you carrying her like that whenever she was tired or just wanted a ride.

 

Yuri then caught you both, making the three of you fall to the ground, laughing and breathless. "I'm not... Doing that... Again." Yuri huffed. "Hahaha. But it was... Fun.." You panted. "Yeah... I've never done that in.... A long time." Jessica giggled and they looked at you, propping themselves up with their arms.

 

"I'm going to miss this." Jessica mumbled while looking at you. "Same here." Yuri ruffled your hair lightly. "Don't worry unnies. When I get back, I promise I'll take you out." They both smile and hug you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter