Filler 5

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"How are you feeling?" Tiffany asked quietly while _____ opened her eyes, groaning softly from the light hitting her eyes. "Too bright." The older woman sighed as she sat next to the other and placed a hand on her forehead. "I told you not to go out." She hated seeing the other in this state, but she couldn't do anything and simply took care of the younger girl. "I'm sorry."

 

Well, she really couldn't stay mad at _____ for so long, especially with that face? She was quick to give in and laid next to the younger woman. "My poor baby. You shouldn't have left your jacket. Now look at you." She whispered as she gently ran her fingers through the other's soft brown tresses, allowing _____ to cuddle up to the older woman with her eyes closed. "But you enjoyed, right?"

 

"Still. I'm fine with anything as long as you're okay." Tiffany sighed as she rested her chin atop the younger woman's head. "I'm alright as long as you're happy though." You whispered with a soft smile and Tiffany found it hard to hold back from kissing _____, so she did. Her lips pressed against the latter's, meeting her in a short but sweet kiss. "I'll be much happier if you didn't endanger yourself again." She whispered after resting her forehead against _____'s warm one. "It's just a fever." The taller of the two retorted. "Still. Your health is important and I don't want you getting harmed in any way." The pink monster replied while tapping the maknae's nose.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter