Chapter 51

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Do you think we did the right decision..... Leaving her in that state?" Taeyeon asked quietly while facing the rest of her sisters, alone with Chanyeol, who sat at the center of the group. "I don't really know, TaeTae. But she needs to be alone." Tiffany answered softly with a small sigh. "Fany-ah, are your feelings...." Tiffany looked toward Sooyoung and she let out a deep breath. "I can't really answer that."

 

"Why not? Hyoyeon questioned curiously while Chanyeol looked at her. "I've buried my feelings for _____ two years ago. It was really hard for me... I thought I had actually gotten over her. But now, she's suddenly back and I don't understand what I feel. When we were shooting the music video, the kiss, I was even more confused. I'm still trying to figure out if these feelings are real, or it's just my body remembering everything I did with her." The eyesmiling princess explained truthfully.

 

Tiffany looked at Chanyeol and placed a hand on his knee. "Gwenchana? If you aren't comfortable with this, we can stop." But the boy shook his head and inhaled deeply as his eyes turned to the older woman. "Ani, it's okay. In fact, I don't mind if you dated my sister. I know how much you meant to her and I could see how happy and loved you made her. I'm thankful for that; that you were there for her when I couldn't." Chanyeol showed a small smile and the other girls smiled at him.

 

In the quiet room, Skylar sat against the wall with her head in her hands. There were broken bottles and pills scattered around the room, as well as the lights being turned off. It had already been two hours since the incident with Chanyeol and still, her mind was processing everything. Nothing made sense to her, and right now, she questioned if it was because of the drugs and alcohol. But no matter how hard she tried to digest everything, it was all just a blur until all she could see was her family's funeral.

 

"I can't...."

 

Those were the only words that escaped her lips as she let the darkness consume her.

 

 

 

A knock came from the door and the tall brunette walked quietly until she reached the knob, cracking the wooden door slightly and squinting due to the light. "_____?" A small frown accompanied the girl's face when she saw her friend before taking a step closer, another woman walking behind her.

 

"Why are you here?" Came the small answer and the redhead sighed heavily before pushing past the woman so they could enter. The other woman looked around the room when the redhead turned the lights on and gasped. "What happened to you?" But the brunette kept her eyes away in shame. "_____-ah, please, look at me."

 

"Why are you here, Wendy?" Skylar asked again while trying yo avoid the situation and the stares both girls' gaze. "I wanted to see you as soon as I could. And, we heard what happened." The girl responded firmly and the other stepped a bit away from her member. "We're worried about you." Irene whispered softly with a gentle and worried gaze.

 

"I don't need anyone worrying about me." Skylar retorted and Wendy frowned before grabbing her best friend's arm. "I know you, _____. Stop being stubborn." But Skylar yanked her arm away. "I don't need help." Irene shook her head and took a step closer, making the brunette step back. "Tiffaby unnie told us everything, _____. I know you're afraid and hurt and confused, but don't shut us out, please." Irene gently reached out for Skylar's hand.

 

"_____, I know what happened. I know you're in pain and that you were alone. But we're here, now." Wendy stated softly and made the taller girl look at them. "So, please... Just let us in." When the latter didn't respond, Wendy took up the courage to step forward and wrapped her arms tightly around the younger girl.

 

"So... How are you feeling?" Irene asked while rubbing Skylar's back when they were seated on the couch after cleaning the room. "Honestly, like ." The taller girl muttered against the leader's shoulder and Wendy chuckled lightly. "Well, after all of that, I wouldn't be surprised." She stated and leaned back while looking around the now clean room. "Hey. Can you promise me something?" She then looked at the two with a serious look.

 

"I already gave you Irene. Isn't that enough?" Wendy flinched and Irene frowned wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter