Chapter 45

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I can't believe this is actually happening..." Tiffany mumbled while looking around the slightly messy room. The girls decided to clean up and look for anything they might want to throw out, like the things they found earlier.

 

"She really needs help." Sooyoung sighed and put the clothes she picked up in a clothes basket. "Other than being unsanitary, this isn't good for her health, unnie." Seohyun commented as she picked up another plastic before quickly throwing it in the garbage bag. "I agree. But, how many of these has she been taking?" Sunny pursed her lips while staring at a bottle.

 

"Let's just keep cleaning and then discuss the rest later." Despite how nerve wracking it was for Taeyeon, she kept a calm face and continued to clean the room. "But this isn't good, Taeyeon. What if she had overdosed with these?" Yuri said as she gave Hyoyeon a bag of dirty clothes. "I wonder who's been taking her under their wing...." The dancer muttered under her breath.

 

"Why not ask the CEO?" Jessica suddenly spoke up without averting her gaze on the sleeping person. "He should know since Skylar is one of his star artists." The way she spoke was obvious to everyone how Jessica disliked the man, earning a worried gaze from her lover.

 

"Whst are we going to do though? I mean, she's obviously addicted to these. We can't stop her from taking them." Yoona commented. "Yoona unnie's right. A drug addict isn't easy to handle, unnies." Seohyun nodded as she took a seat on the finally clean couch.

 

"We can't just leave her like this though." Tiffany sat on the other side of the bed before looking at the soloist's sleeping face and gently brushing a few strands of hair from her face.

 

"I suggest we take care of her... like old times." Jessica whispered as she stared at Skylar with soft eyes. "I know you would still do it even if we don't agree." Yuri crossed her arms and Jessica chuckled slightly. "Well, she's my baby. What are you gonna do?" Yuri showed a small smile and shook her head. "Well, that technically makes her my kid, too. What kind of a father would I be if I just let her go?"

 

The others smiled while watching the pair. It had been at le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter