Chapter 8

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next few days, you've been busy with your schedules, same with everyone. But hen night came, you always went to Yuri and Jessica and they were helping you with something. Tiffany didn't seem to realize it since she was busy with their TaeTiSeo practice. (Let's just pretend.)

 

But then you noticed something. Tiffany wasn't acting like her usual self. You just shrugged it off. But as time passed by, she seemed to have no more time for you, even ignoring your texts and calls. You didn't want to think anything of it, but you've been getting a hunch. And when you would ask Jessica or Yuri, they'd quickly change topics.

-------

It's already been a week but you always made time for Tiffany, which she was glad. But then Nickhun was also checking on her from time to time but not as much as you did.

 

When Saturday finally came, Tiffany and the other two were finally done with their performance. And to Tiffany's surprise, Nickhun was there. "Hey. Congrats. You three did a great job." He chuckled and walked up to her. "Thanks oppa." Seohyun bowed. "Yeah. Thanks." Taeyeon sighed as she sat down. "And you were amazing." He smiled and hugged Tiffany.

 

The other two were surprised by the sudden action but Tiffany just hugged back. "Aww thanks oppa." She showed him her eyesmile then he kissed her, shocking the two girls.

 

And adding to their surprise, you saw all of it from behind them. "Unnies." Taeyeon looked at you and her heart clenched at the sight. You were holding flowers in one hand and you were well dressed for something she knew you had planned out but then your head was bowed down.

 (those are your clothes and imagine the flowers are pink.)

You were supposed to surprise her and bring her somewhere after this. But maybe, things weren't as planned.

 

Tiffany was beyond shocked and was no doubt surprised by your sudden appearance. "_-___... W-What are you doing here?" She asked shakily as she watched you slowly walk over.

 

You then showed a wide smile to mask your hurt and handed them the flowers. "I wanted to uh.. Congratulate you guys. I'm glad that you're happy." Tiffany's heart pounded wildly as she watched you. "I guess it's over now huh?" She knew those words meant something else.

 

"And don't worry oppa, your secret is safe with me. Just promise me that you'll take care of her and make her happy, arraso?" You turned to the male and he grinned brightly. "Of course."

 

"Well, I better go." You quickly turn around and start walking. "But you just got here?" Seohyun looked at you sadly. "Sica unnie texted me. She told me she needed my help so... Bye." You wave and leave the room.

---------

Taeyeon and Seohyun stared at the direction you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter