Chapter 20

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait. I've been a bit busy and I couldn't write much. So here you go.

 

 

"So I was thinking about going to a fancy restaurant later and we can just stroll around the park." Tiffany sighed as she listened to Nickhun talk about wat he had planned for later on their date.

 

She didn't really feel like going out with him these past few days. He's been too much and she just wanted to rest.

 

_____ wasn't like this. She always asked me before making plans...

 

Before the male could continue, Tiffany put a hand over his. "Nick, can we cancel today's plans? I'm tired." She told him.

 

He stared at her and nodded. "Alright. Maybe next time then." He was clearly disappointed but decided to let it pass.

 

Tiffany smiled and got up. "Thanks. I better go back now." They both fixed their things. "Alright. Bye baby. I love you."

 

She just nodded and smiled. "Bye." She waved and walked off. She wasn't really doing anything at the dorm. She was just going to watch how you were doing.

 

She's been watching every episode and she was getting more jealous by how close you and Irene were.

 

She also became jealous of Yeri when she watched the music video of one of your songs. She couldn't help it when she saw you two kissing and such, she was glaring at the screen the whole time.

 

And when it ended, she started rambling about how they shouldn't be teaching you things that are for adults. But the members told her that it was just a kiss and there was nothing between you and the younger girl.

 

"You dated her and she's younger than you. What's wrong if she kissed Yeri?" One of your members asked her when she complained again.

 

----------

 

She sighed and sat on the couch when she got back and saw all the girls present and surrounding the TV.

 

"Hey Tiff." She just smiled and turned to watch the TV. "So this is the last music video?" Sunny asked. "Yup. After this, they said that they'll just go around." Taeyeon answered her girlfriend.

 

"I still can't help but feel guilty." Yuri said, making all eyes on her. "About what Seobang?" Jessica asked her. "About cheating on Sica? No need to be guilty." Sooyoung joked, earning a glare.

 

"Yah!" Jessica threw a pillow at her. "No. I meant about maknae." She crossed her arms. "Oh. You mean about her family?" She nodded and they keep quiet. "She must have had her reasons for not telling us." Seohyun said softly.

 

"Yeah. And like she said, she still needed CEO's permission before she said it." Yoona added. "But... She could have told us. I mean, we could have...." Taeyeon trailed off and hit her head.

 

"What is it?" Hyoyeon asked. "I can't believe we've been so insensitive!" She groaned. "What do you mean?" Tiffany asked softly. "We always talked about family outings and things like that, even complaining about what our family does sometimes but we never knew what maknae was feeling! I knew something wasn't right." She frowned.

 

"Tae, don't blame yourself. We didn't know." Sooyoung patted her back. "Let's not talk about it." Yoona said and turned the TV on.

 

They were watching the making of the final video and were curious about what the concept was. "So... Uh..." They saw Irene fidgeting slightly in her seat with a jacket on and leggings.

 

You sat beside her while listening to the director. "You don't have to feel awkward about any of this." They reassured and you nod while Irene only blushed.

 

"Okay. Let's do the first scene." You got up and looked at the older girl before offering a hand. "Omo unnie are you sick?" You asked and feel her forehead.

 

"Should we postpone this?" You look at the camera and Wendy shakes her head. "She's fine. She's just nervous." She grinned and nudged their leader. "Come on Irene! Don't be such a baby!" Seulgi jumped out of nowhere.

 

"Bwo?! I am not!" Irene retorted. "You're being one." Joy pointed out. "Come on unnie. _____ doesn't seem to be worrying about it." Yeri said and they looked at you. "What?"

 

"Yeah. Why aren't you freaking out?" Wendy raised a brow. "Why would I freak out?" You tilted your head. "Because your going to do those scenes?"  Suelgi said. "What? It's just hugging and kissing. Nothing's wrong with it."

 

They all stare at you and Irene couldn't help but feel more embarrassed. "Unnie, come on." You offer a hand. "I promise nothing bad will happen." She bit her lip and nodded before slowly taking your hand.

 

"Irene's seriously losing it while _____ is... Well _____ is really innocent for her age and it's hilarious right now keke." Wendy faced the camera and you started shooting.

 

It took you at least seven shoots before you finally managed to get through the first scene. Irene was sitting on the corner with her hand to her face.

 

The rest were laughing and teasing her while you talked with the staff.

 

 

----------

 

"What the heck?!" Sunny screamed and Yoona quickly covered Seohyun's eyes while Yuri covered Yoona's. All of their eyes were now glued to the screen as the episode progressed.

 

"Why did they let her do this kind of music video?!" Jessica demanded, obviously angry. Yuri was holding her with one hand since the other was covering Yoona's eyes.

 

"It's fine. She's doing well." Taeyeon grinned ertedly, making Hyoyeon smack the back of her head. "Yah! That's my child!" Hellsica fumed. "She isn't really your child though."

 

Tiffany stared at the screen, frozen in place and her knuckles turning white as she continued to watch the video. She felt something tugging at her heart the more she watched every kiss and touch you and Irene shared.

 

It's just a video. That's what she kept repeating in her mind. But she couldn't shake the feeling away.

 

"I'm going to my room." She mumbled and got up. The others watched her and Yuri nudged her girlfriend. "What?"

 

She gave a look, making the other sigh. "Fine. I'll talk to her."

 

Meanwhile, Tiffany was staring longingly at her phone. Her wallpaper was still th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter