Chapter 52

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(A/N: the pictures shown earlier are what Skylar's appearances are in her MV. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i6GcK6GW_2k)

 

"Don't tell me you stayed up late to wait for this?" Tiffany flinched in surprise and spun around, only to be met by Hyoyeon's raised brow and crossed arms. "Ani. That's not it. I just couldn't sleep, you know?" Tiffany tried to lie while hiding her phone from view. "Is that so? Then why did you insist on sleeping alone and I could hear you giggling through the wall?" The dancer shot back as the pink lover pouted slightly.

 

"That's none of your business."

 

"You don't have to hide it Fany. We know that you're confused about all that." Hyoyeon said and took a seat next to the ravenette. "But you gotta be careful or else." Tiffany rolled her eyes. "I know, Hyo. But look." She showed the video, which, she had yet to stop watching. "What's this?" The blonde asked while taking the device with a curious look. "It's Skylar's music video. It's really daebak."

 

", her rap has gotten better." Hyoyeon muttered after watching the video, making Tiffany laugh. "Hey. What are you two doing?" Yuri's head popped up from behind the door. "Nothing much, just watching." Tiffany gestured for the other over and handed her the phone.

 

"Good morning unnies, breakfast is ready." Seohyun came from the kitchen as Yuri handed the device back. "We'll be there soon." Tiffany replied as Seohyun went to wake her girlfriend and the others. "So, what are you planning this time?" Yuri asked once she was facing the eyesmile princess. "Well, I have plans with Chanyeol. He said he wanted to talk with Wendy and Irene before facing Skylar." Hyoyeon nodded in agreement to the plan. "That's a good start. And of things don't go well, let her rest more to give her time."

 

"Morning." Taeyeon waved sleepily to the three as Hyoyeon stood. "Good morning." Sooyoung yawned before draping an arm on her girlfriend's shoulders. "What are you guys doing?" Yoona asked once she and Seohyun left their room. "Just asking about the schedules." Tiffany said while flashing a bright smile. "Arraseo. Come on, let's have breakfast."

 

 

 

"Noona, over here." Chanyeol stood and waved his hand as Tiffany entered the cafe. Currently he was seated next to Wendy when they spotted Tiffany entering. The older female smiled as she sat with the two after ordering a latte. "Hey you guys." She greeted both of them cheerfully and Wendy chuckled. "You seem happy, unnie." Chanyeol nodded in agreement and raised a brow. "Did something happen?" Tiffany shook her head and chuckled. "Ani. Can't I be happy?" She pouted as the two smiled, happy that the older woman was feeling better.

 

"So, what were you two talking about while I wasn't here?" Tiffany asked as she took a sip of her drink. "Oh. Wendy-ssi was just telling me about her time with Tracy yesterday." Wendy nodded and explained to Tiffany about her conversation with the soloist and Tiffany listened attentively. "That's good. I was afraid she was still upset." Tiffany sighed in relief. Wendy looked at Chanyeol and lightly patted his shoulder. "What's wrong?" The male sighed softly and shook his head. "She's really changed..." The two women smiled and nodded at the statement.

 

"Okay, so, right now, Taeyeon and Sica are on their way to Skylar's apartment. Is everything in there clear? No bottles of alco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter