Chapter 26

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! Here's an update for you. Sorry for lateness.

 

You and Irene then went to a restaurant along with Big Bang, 2NE1, Fx, Red Velvet and, of course, your own members. You all went to a VIP area and celebrated there.

 

"We're so happy for you guys." Joy grinned. "Yeah. Go baby!" The boys and 2NE1 cheered.

 

You were separated from Irene by 2NE1 because they wanted to spend some time with you. You giggled at the face Irene showed then pecked her cheek, making her smile instantly.

 

"Our little dongsaeng is so adorable!" Charin hugged you tightly. "I missed you too unnie." You giggled and patted her arm. Then Dara took you from her girlfriend.

 

"Yah! Don't hog her all to yourself." She huffed. "But you're doing the same thing unnie!" The other two also protested, saying they want to spend time as well.

 

"Unnies don't worry. I'm not leaving." You told them and smiled. "We know. But we barely get any time with you." They pouted at you.

 

"Aish... This is embarrassing..." You mumble and rub your neck.

 

Meanwhile, with Irene, she was taken by the three girl groups remaining.

 

The RV leader blinked as she was seated at the center and looked at all the faces. "Yes?"

 

"Are you sure about being _____'s girlfriend?" Taeyeon asked seriously.

 

"Will you do everything and not hurt her?" Victoria asked.

 

"If you two ever fight, promise that you'll fix it instead of doing anything that makes no sense and cause you two to break up." Krystal's eyes narrowed.

 

"If she sheds even a single tear, I swear I'll make you regret it." Jessica threatened.

 

Irene stared at all of them in surprise and felt dizzy as she looked at whoever spoke. "Okay! I get it. I promise I'll do everything for _____-ah." She said and smiled to reassure everyone.

 

"Unnies, oppas. We're supposed to have dinner. Not threat Irene unnie." They all heard you whining since you could hear them.

 

"Fine~" you then made your way to Irene and hugged her waist. "Hey baby." She smiled and kissed your cheek.

 

"Unnie, what do you want to eat?" You asked her. "Hmm?" She looked around as you all sat down. "Anything is fine. What about you?"

 

You just shrugged then pointed at Big Bang ordering the food along with Sooyoung and Yoona.

 

"Where did that song earlier come from?" Bom suddenly asked. "Maknae wrote it, actually." Hyoyeon answered. "Jinja?" Yeri asked and you nodded.

 

"I wanted to make it special..." You blush and play with your fingers. "Aww. So cute!"

 

Irene smiled more and hugged you before kissing your cheek. "Thank you so much. I'm so happy we're together now." She said sweetly, making you blush harder.

 

"Hahaha! _____ is blushing really hard!" Seungri laughed, followed by the others. "Yah!" You puff your cheeks and bury your face in Irene's neck, making her giggle.

 

"Please stop teasing oppas and unnies, same as you four." She pointed at her own members. "Arraso~"

 

"So, now that you're together, do you two have any plans for tonight?" Taeyeon asked and you peeked at them before sitting properly and leaning on Irene's shoulder.

 

"Not really. I didn't even think she would ask me earlier so I'm really surprised." Irene admitted. "_____ really did a great job." Wendy chuckled.

 

"I didn't think of anything tonight. Wae?" You blinked and look at your soshi unnies. "Well, being a couple and all, shouldn't you, I don't know..." Sunny started to tease.

 

Chaerin seemed to get it and joined along. "You should spend the night alone together and..." She grinned. "Do stuff together." Dara smirked as she saw the look on her girlfriend and the guys.

 

"Yah!" Irene blushed while you blinked. "Stuff? What stuff?" Being the oh, so innocent maknae you are, you didn't understand what they were implying.

 

"Yah! What are you trying to teach my daughter, byuntaes!" Jessica glared at the source, which was Taeyeon, who kept laughing.

 

"Unnie, I don't think it's right to teach her those things." Despite saying that, Seohyun's face was bright red.

 

"What things? Unnie what are they saying?" You look at her. Irene can't seem to find anything to tell you as her face was really red. "Well... Uh..."

 

Everyone except Jessica and Seohyun burst into laughter as they watch the new couple. They were both just cute and it was really funny teasing them.

 

"Don't mind them baby. They're just making fun of you." Jessica sighed and pinched her girlfriend's side, making her pout. "What?" She only earned a glare.

 

"Oh..." Yuri cleared . "Okay. Let's all stop. The food is about to come." Luckily, she was right as the waiters placed their food on the table.

But even though they were already eating, you were still sulking because they refused to answer your curiosity. "_____-ah, eat this." Irene said as she brought her chopsticks to your lips.

 

"Come on baby. Just forget about what they said and eat." She whined. "Not until you tell me." She sighed and looked at her friends for help.

 

"Oh! _____ unnie~ do you have any candy?" Joy suddenly asked. "Hmm? I think it's in my bag." You said and rummage through your bag. "Oh right. _____-ah, how did you make that song for Irene unnie?" Seulgi asked.

 

"Well, I just thought of what I wanted to tell her. But I was honestly thinking of other songs for her. I wrote two.... I think." This caught everyone's attention.

 

"Jinja? How come we don't know about the other one?" Yoona pouted. "Yeah. You're keeping secrets now?" Sunny pointed an accusing finger at you.

 

"Ani. I was just thinking which would have been better." You explained. "But wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter