Chapter 32

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You and the unnies all enjoyed the afternoon together. Couples often went together but also separating to your respective groups a few times to spend time together.

 

"Yah! _____ come here!" Krystal shrieked and ran after you. "I don't want to! You'll just make me carry your things for you!" You yelled back. "I didn't say that!" She answered. "You do! I don't even understand why when you already have Sulli unnie!"

 

"Yah! Leave me out of it!" The big baby yelled at you. But you just merong her as you continued to run away from the baby ice princess. "_____-ah! Stop running pwease!" Krystal tried to convince you as she added her aegyo.

 

You crinkled your nose then ran to Jessica. "I don't wanna. Sica unnie! Help me." You whined and held the older Jung's arm. Jessica looked at you, then, her baby sister before her eyes narrowed slightly. "Yah, Soojung, what are you making my baby do?" She asked her.

 

The other stopped running and crossed her arms while stomping her feet childishly. "I want to spend time with her. Is that so bad?" Krystal asked, trying to sound convincing. "No, you don't. You just want me to do stuff for you." You in and stuck your tongue out at her.

 

"Soojung." Jessica looked at her. "I do not! You're so mean to me. I thought you loved me?" Krystal whined. Before you could speak, someone wrapped an arm around your shoulders and pulled you against them. "Sorry, but she's taken." Irene said with a sweet smile.

 

You blush by this and Krystal blinks rapidly while Jessica pouts. "Unnie." You whined and cover your face. "Wae? It's true though." Irene teased. "Aish. Unnie stop." You lightly nudge her then Krystal and Sulli laughed loudly. "You're such a kid, _____!" Sulli cackled. "Shut up. I am not!" You glared at her, but it was useless. They only found it adorable.

 

A kiss then met your cheek and you blushed harder. "My jagiya is so cute. Go ahead. I'm sure Krystal-ssi won't really make you do those things, right?" Irene smiled as she looked at the girl. Krystal saw this and gulped as she smiled nervously. "Nae."

 

You furrowed your brows slightly before sighing. "Arraso. But I'm not carrying anything." You said while pointing at the taller Jung. "Assa! Let's go!" Krystal quickly ran to the door with a grin while Sulli followed her. The others were either out swimming or anything while some chose to stay in the room.

 

"Before you go." You turned around as you took a few steps then look at Irene. "Hmm?" She quickly grabbed your hand and pulled you to her before wrapping her arms around your waist as she caught your lips in a sweet and lingering kiss.

 

Seeing this, Jessica chuckled and shook her head before heading back to her and Yuri's bed where her girlfriend was laughing to herself. "I'm guessing you weren't expecting to see that." The Kwon chuckled and wrapped her arms around the shorter girl. "Shut up Yul. I don't mind it. Irene makes her happy, so I'm happy too. But I'm a bit worried about Tiff though... She's having a hard time." Jessica whispered as she glanced at the said girl who was watching TV. Though she knew the latter saw everything earlier.

 

"I know that Sica, but, she needs to face this. It was her choice for even doing this but, if she can handle this, then that's good." Yuri mumbled softly. "It's not that I'm mad at her, I'm just saying what's been on my mind." She added and Jessica understood.

 

"I know what you mean Seobang, but, she's still my best friend. I can't stand seeing her so miserable. I know that she's learned her lesson, but nothing's happening yet." Jessica sighed. "Everything takes time. We just don't know how long." Yuri answered and Jessica just hummed in reply as she caressed the back of her girlfriend's hand.

 

"I wish it's soon." Jessica mumbled and shut her eyes.

 

 

"Unnie, what more are you looking for? You already have a lot." You asked as the baby ice princess continued to look through different shelves. "That's still not enough, silly." Your eyes widened as you looked at the girl. "Mwo? You have, like, 6 bags!" Sulli was carrying 4 in one hand and 3 in another actually. How could that not be enough?

 

Krystal showed a grin as she held up a blouse. "What do you think? Yes or no?" She asked you. "Eh?" You tilt your head and stare at her in confusion. "It looks nice, I guess."

 

"Alright! I'll take it!" Krystal cheered.

 

"Mwo?! Are you serious?" You asked her, wide eyed in disbelief. "Well, of course. You said it looked nice, so I'm taking it." She grinned cheekily. "Why do you need to ask me when you're going to take it anyway?" You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter