Chapter 1

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Night time

 "What the hell is she doing in there?" Sooyoung asked like she usually did while munching on some chips. "Like we know?" Jessica rolled her eyes.

 

Another scream, making Tiffany look at the door worriedly. "Aish! What's happening there..." Taeyeon mumbled and rubbed her head. "Maybe she's doing those things." Sunny said suggestively, making Yuri throw a pillow at her. "Yah!"

 

"Don't think of maknae like that, you byun." Yuri glared. "What?! No, no, no! My precious maknae cannot be corrupted by such things! She is still pure and innocent." Taeyeon stood up as she said this despite being a ert herself. "Unnie. Me, Seobaby and maknae aren't that young anymore." Yoona stated. "Yeah. And they aren't that pure and innocent either." Hyoyeon smirked, making Seohyun blush and cover her face with her hands.

 

But Taeyeon, being over protective, ignored them. "Bla, bla, bla, bla. My maknae is still innocent!" She said repeatedly while covering her ears, earning eye rolls and giggles from her members and a glare from a certain mushroom.

 

"What do you mean your maknae? ____-ah is mine." The pink mushroom crossed her arms. "Oh, shush, Tiff. ____ is ours too." Jessica chuckled, amused by the sudden jealousy Tiffany was displaying.

 

"But she's my girlfriend." Tiffany protested. "So?" They raised a brow at her. "Yah! Meaning she's mine only. Simple as that." She huffed. "Chillax Fany. I'm sure ____ won't mind." Sunny waved her hand nonchalantly. "What do you mean won't mind?" Tiffany furrowed her brows.

 

Just then, the door to your room opened and all eyes turned to see you exiting the room and walking to the kitchen.

 

They all watched as you get a glass of water and gulp it down before ruffling your hair. "Hey maknae!" Your head snapped back at the sound and looked at your unnies staring at you. "Oh. Unnies, what are you all doing?" You ask casually while walking to them. "Nothing. We were just talking about some stuff." Yoona smiled and you sat beside Tiffany.

 

"What kind of stuff?" You ask while the girl beside you hugged you. "Hey baby." You smiled as she started nuzzling your neck, making you giggle. "Unnie, that tickles."

 

"Guys, no PD

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter