Chapter 49

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As soon as Skylar came back to Korea, she was quickly bombarded by reporters, asking questions about her sudden leave and the video they found of the soloist online. And as usual, she blew them off. Though her eyes were red and puffy, she had her sunglasses to keep them out of view. But now, the aura around the brunette was colder and much harder to approach her. "If none of you back of, I swear, I'm suing each and every ing one of you." She growled at them before she reached her van and left, leaving the crowd slightly scared and bewildered.

 

"This is too much." Taeyeon mumbled while running her fingers through her hair. "This is getting out of hand. We need to do something." Yuri bit her nail as the news continued on. "Does anyone have any suggestions on what we should do?" Tiffany asked anxiously before Sooyoung turned the TV off. "First, stop watching it and focus." She stated while showing one finger. "Second, calm down and think." Hyoyeon looked at her girlfriend and raised a brow. "Since when were you the one with ideas?"

 

But in the midst of their discussion, Taeyeon's phone rang. So, she answered it after seeing her manager's name. "Yeoboseyo?" Sunny tilted her head and watched as her girlfriend's face scrunched up slightly. "Arraseo. Thank you."

 

"What did he say?" Sunny asked as soon as Taeyeon hung up. "Well, looks like we don't need a plan." Jessica crossed her arms when she leaned on the backrest of her seat. "What do you mean?"

 

"The CEO wants to talk to us."

 

 

 

"I'm confused. Why us?" Seohyun asked as all nine of them were seated around the oval shaped table. "You know her more out of everyone else. I have thought of F(x) or Red Velvet, but I remembered that you were the best choice. But rest assured, I will have someone help you." The man explained while waving a hand.

 

"And what's the point of all this?" Jessica narrowed her eyes at the man with a slight scowl. "It's simply to help our people. I know you're all aware of the events and her connection to them. Also, I heard that you came to her hotel room a month ago?" Kim Youngmin eyed each of them as they fidget.

 

Taeyeon didn't budge and stared at the man with seriousness. "Is there something wrong with that?" An amused smile set on his face. "You've seen her state and what she uses, correct?" He didn't wait for a reply and stood. "I'm giving you a task to stop her from continuing her use of too much chemical intake. If she doesn't, you know the many consequences."

 

Seohyun looked down and Yoona clenched her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter