Chapter 21

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey! So school's just around the corner and I'm not sure if I'll be able to updates as much. I'm also leaving for the weekend and I'm not sure if there's internet. Hope you guys can wait. *bows*

 

 

 

The car was dead silent as the words left your mouth. "Irene?" Yoona managed to say and you nod shyly.

 

"Well... Uh..." Seohyun looked to the front for help. "How about a song and a date?" Sooyoung suggested. "How?" You asked.

 

"Just tell her then confess when you feel the time is right." Sunny stated and you nod. "I see..."

 

Jessica and Yuri looked at the girl between them and frowned as they Tiffany holding back tears. "Are you sure maknae?" Taeyeon suddenly asked.

 

"Well... Yes. I mean, she's made me happy and stuck with me no matter what happened. She was even looking out for me in America. She's just... So nice, not just pretty."

 

"Hmm... Just be yourself and you'll do great." Hyoyeon gave a thumbs up. "Jinja?" They nodded and you smiled. "Thank you!" Though four people weren't saying anything and just kept mum.

 

 

You then arrived at a restaurant then went inside. "Hey _____, do you miss Korean food too?" Seulgi asked as Wendy wrapped an arm around your neck. "Of course." You grin.

 

"See? I told you!" Joy cheered while Wendy rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Let's just go and eat." She laughed and pulled you with her. "Yah! Let me go." You hit her stomach, making her laugh more.

 

As you all sat down, you were between Irene and Jessica. You didn't complain since you were talking to both of them happily, not noticing the stare directed at you.

 

"So.... Congrats on your successful project." The soshi girls smiled. "Kamsahamida." You giggled and swung your legs from under the table. "Was our maknae a handful for you guys?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"Yah!" You pouted. "I bet she was. Don't worry. You girls don't have to worry about her anymore." Sunny teased and everyone laughed while you crossed your arms.

 

"Aww, don't worry _____. We didn't mean it." Irene smiled and pinched your cheek. "Yah!" You pushed her hand away and sulked. "Such a cute baby." She teased and grabbed your hands, making you blush. "U-Unnie! Stop!" You whined as she continued playing with you.

 

"Yah! Both of you stop." Wendy threw her napkin at you. "Shut up." You threw it back at her. "You wanna fight?" Wendy got up. "Bring it." You stood as well.

 

"Alright. Maknae, calm down." Jessica pulled you to sit as Seulgi and Joy pulled Wendy down. "You're both so weird." Yuri laughed. "You have no idea." Irene sighed.

 

"Yeah. In America, they didn't sleep one night because they were debating about something. They started speaking in English so we didn't understand after." Yeri said.

 

"Yah!" You and Wendy blushed. "Jinja? What was it?" Yoona asked as they all ignored the two of you. "Well, we could only understand Spongebob and Tom and Jerry." Joy hummed.

 

"Shh! Enough!" Wendy tried to cover . "Yeah. I think they were arguing about which was better." Seulgi said.

 

"Unnie~ staaaahp!" You pouted at them and they just laughed. "Jinja? Maknae you're such a kid." Hyoyeon laughed. "Yeah. Why did you even have to argue about that?" Sunny giggled. "You are a kid maknae!"

 

You puffed your cheeks and crossed your arms since you didn't want to talk about it anymore. "Aww, come on _____

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter