Chapter 62

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Get her bear! It's in the room." The male hurried to the bedroom and looked around before he grabbed the plush bear then ran back out. "Look Youngie, it's your favorite bear!" Yoona had taken the item from the male's hand before showing it to the weeping child, but it had only made her cry harder. Sooyoung did her best to try and calm her down, but it wasn't happening. Tiffany watched worriedly while calling her best friend, but she was taking too long to answer. "Come on, Jess, just pick up." She muttered while anxiously biting her nail. When the other finally did answer, she was quick in asking. "Youngmi is crying and we don't know what to do."

"Have you given her anything to eat? Her toys?"

"She just ate a while ago and her toys are here but she still won't stop crying." Her best friend explained, completely in distress as they tried to calm her down, but to no avail. When HaHa tried to make her laugh, she only cried more. "Who are with you? Can't ____ do anything about it?" Jessica asked curiously. She would only be able to come back later in the afternoon since she had to finish something for B&E. "Ani. She isn't here. She's recording right now so she won't be back until evening." Hearing this, the ice princess smacked a hand to her forehead and sighed. "Yah! Did you think that maybe she wants to see her favorite appa?" Blinking in confusion, Tiffany slowly nodded her head. "Oh, right. But she's working right now. What can we do?"

"I'm working too pabo. Why don't you call her to assure Youngmi?"

Tiffany felt a little stupid for not coming with the idea on her own before she nodded her head. "Arraseo, I'll call her now. Thanks Jessi!" After saying goodbye, she quickly dialed Skylar's number and put it on speaker as she hurried over to where the other girls were still trying to comfort Youngmi. It took a couple of tries and she was silently praying for the other to pick up the call faster.

"Yeoboseyo?"

The confused tone on the soloist's voice caused Tiffany's heart to jump, but she quickly dismissed it as she began to speak. "Skylar-ah, are you busy right now?" She questioned before the other answered that she had just taken a break. "Youngmi is crying and I thought maybe you could talk to her? Maybe it will calm her down." Even though it was Jessica's idea, she was more concerned with stopping the little girl from pouring her eyes out. "Why is she crying?" She smiled at the concern in the younger artist's voice before she explained the situation. Once given the okay, the American skipped over to the group. "Youngmi-ah, someone wants to talk to you."

"Yah, why are you crying so much?"

Taeyeon face palmed at the girl's tone, but seeing as Youngmi calmed down, she felt relieved. "A-Appa. Where?" Though the look on HaHa's face was priceless, the girls shushed him as they let the kid speak with the soloist.

"Aigoo, appa is working right now. But I'll come back later so stop crying now arraseo?"

"B-But you were also gone yesterday." The little girl whimpered quietly before Skylar spoke again. "I know kiddo. But I need you to understand that I'm working. Your ummas are all with you right?" After affirming that they are, Skylar continued. "They will take care of you so have fun with them while appa is gone, arraseo? You love them right?" Pouting, Youngmi nodded her head. "Dae."

"Why did that look so forced?" Yuri blinked as she stared at the camera and Yoona smacked her head and told her to shut up.

"Okay, I have to go back now. I'll see you later."

After finally saying goodbye, there's a brief silence before Yoona tries again as she gently wipes the tears from the child's face. "Are you okay now Youngmi-ah?" She asked softly and the little girl nods once, though it was obvious that she was still a bit sad with not having Skylar until later. The five girls present, along with their daily dad were doing their best to cheer her up. It had worked a few times when they all decided to go out, but it wouldn't last long as Youngmi would end up just wanting to sit down and sulk.

"Damn Skylar, how did she get Youngmi to like her so much?" Sooyoung muttered as she stuffed with chips while they watched HaHa try to have a conversation with Youngmi and also entertaining her with some of the prizes they'd gotten, but it was obvious that he wasn't doing a great job, though they were thankful that Youngmi was trying to enjoy. "Well, she does have a way with kids. Add to the fact that it's hard to not like her." Tiffany mumbled the last part quietly so that the mics wouldn't catch it.

Yoona suddenly sat upright and clapped her hands. "Unnie, why don't we visit Skylar? Doesn't she have a performance later?" She asked them and Tiffany cocked her head. "But wouldn't it start at around... four?" She questioned before taking a look at the time. "It's two right now. By the time we get there, she'll be performing." Yuri pointed out. "But, she'll be there until six and we can wait. At the same time, Youngmi can see her and even meet the other artists." Yoona explained. "And when we get back, Skylar can be with us so Youngmi won't be so sad." Taeyeon agreed while nodding.

It was a good plan, to be honest. That way, they wouldn't have a problem in getting things sorted, plus they will be able to see Skylar's performace. Tiffany liked the plan. She wanted to see Skylar as much as Youngmi did so she had no complaints, though they had to make the decision as a group before anything. "Shouldn't we at least try to get Youngmi to like us? That would be much easier in case Skylar has a different schedule next time." Sooyoung reasoned and Tiffany mentally cursed her for stating such a fact. "We can still do that. Since Skylar will be busy, Youngmi will be with us throughout the whole event." She replied almost quickly, earning a weird look from Yuri and she sent her a glare when she sensed the tease coming along but since they were filming, she would reserve it for a later opportunity.

"At least if we go, Youngmi won't be as sad." After Taeyeon added that, they all stared at each other before nodding their heads in agreement and Tiffany had to hold in the excited squeal that wanted to burst from her as she got up and skipped over to the other two. "Oppa, Youngmi, let's go see Skylar!" Hearing the name, Youngmi's face immediately brightened and HaHa seemed relieved before he nodded his head. "Sure, let me just grab some snacks for everyone." Tiffan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter