Chapter 35

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Come on, girls! Time to get going." Taeyeon called as all of you fixed your things into the van. "Man, this has been a really awesome vacation." Amber chuckled as she grabbed her thing. "It has. I wish we could do this more often."

 

During the vacation, all of you managed to get closer together, especially Red Velvet. You and Irene also got to spend time together and had your unnies ruin the moment a few times. "Yah! Can the two of you stop it already?" Jessica hit the back of her sister's head when Krystal and Sulli were seen each other's faces. "God, you have got to control your hormones." Taeyeon shook her head. "You're one to talk." Sooyoung lightly pushed her, earning a glare. "Shut up, you giant." Taeyeon growled. "Midget."

 

"Stop fighting already, unnies." Wendy chuckled while you giggled beside Irene as she played with your hair. "Baby, come here first." Irene took your hand and lead you off somewhere. Tiffany heard you two and quietly followed as the two of you.

 

"What is it unnie?" You asked softly before the older girl pressed her finger against your lips. The two of you stared at each and Irene smiled, you returning the action before she leaned in as your arms wrapped around her neck just as your lips met. The leader's arms wrapped around your waist and pulled you closer as you kissed. You let out a surprise gasp when you felt yourself against the wall and Irene invading your mouth.

 

Tiffany had to bite her tongue when she watched you two and hurriedly went back. She went beside Jessica with her head down and then put her shades on. "Fany, where have you been?" Jessica raised a brow at her. "Is something wrong?"

 

Without even answering, Tiffany pointed at you and Irene as soon as she saw the two of you. Your face was flushed red and Irene was grinning widely while holding your hand. "Ohh..." A small sigh escaped Yuri's lips. "Fany, you should just stop." Jessica gave her girlfriend a look. "Just hear me out first."

 

"Bury all the feelings you have for maknae. And when the time happens, we'll see if they'll come back." Tiffany let out a shaky breath and hugged herself. "I don't think I can do that..." She whispered, making Jessica look at her girlfriend. "Just trust me."

 

Tiffany had nothing else to lose and nodded. "Alright." With one last look at you, Tiffany inhaled deeply and did her best to avoid her feelings.

 

A few months have passed and you all are starting to get busy. Red Velvet had their concert a while back and F(x) had their promotions after their comeback. (Sulli will be staying.)

 

"Unnie, are you sure this is alright?" You asked carefully while looking around. "I'm sure. Just follow me." Sooyoung grinned and quietly made your way to the kitchen. "But Taeyeon unnie will get angry." You voiced out some of your concern. "Shhhh. She won't. And even if she did, she won't get mad at you." Sooyoung reassured you, but you were still unsure as the two of you stood in front of each other. 

 

"Alright. You know what to do." Sooyoung said with a wide grin on her face while you shuffle your feet. "Do I really have to?" You asked with a small pout. "I already told you. Yes. Now, do it." The taller woman ushered you forward and you hesitantly look up at the drawers.

 

~time skip to later~

"Yah! What in the world happened here?!" All the members looked around the kitchen, minus Jessica, as they all got up from their beds. "You two! What did you do?!" Taeyeon looked at both you and Sooyoung as you both lowered your heads. "Mianhe."

 

"Sorry doesn't cut this! Look at this mess!" The whole kitchen was covered in flour and water spills were on the floor, along with some milk and eggs.

"W-We were making breakfast for everyone." You stuttered and avoided all your unnies' stares while tugging Sooyoung's hand. The shikshin nodded vigorously and smiled slightly. "Yeah! I was just helping maknae out on what to cook." She added when she got your message.

 

"Is that so?" Yoona asked while looking around. "Or you just wanted her to make you food for yourself?" Hyoyeon raised a brow. You rub your neck as Sooyoung denies it hurriedly. "That hurts! You make it sound as if I'm using her!" Sooyoung exclaimed. "So you did want her to make food for you." Sunny grinned while Yuri crossed her arms. "Maknae, come here." She ordered, and you obediently follow, leaving Sooyoung dumbfounded as her face showed complete betrayal.

 

"Look at you. You're so messy." Yuri sighed as she wiped your face. "Mianhe unnie." You pout slightly as the Black Pearl continu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter