Chapter 41

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That was so close. Who the heck called you and almost had us killed?" Tiffany asked while catching her breath after the two of them just ran away from SM without caring about who saw them. Well, maybe afraid of you finding them, but that's why they ran away. "Soojung called. She was asking me about a few things." Jessica let out a sigh and shook her head. "You're sister almost killed us." Tiffany muttered while Jessica sent her a look. "It wasn't on purpose."

 

The two then retired for the day and went back to the dorm, though, still pondering about your and the CEO's conversation earlier and also the new information about your and Irene's break up. "Didn't she tell anyone about this? Though, I'm sure Irene's members already know since Irene probably told them, and maknae's close to Wendy." Tiffany kept mumbling but Jessica shook her head. "Then are we not close to her since she hasn't told us anything?" Jessica looked at her. "Now I understand why maknae didn't want me to call her baby..." She murmured softly while thinking of earlier's events. "Now, our only mystery as of now, is what they were talking about in SM appa's office." They arrived in the dorm and went to call Taeyeon so they can discuss the matter. They figured Taeyeon would need to know in case anything happened, and since she's the leader, she needed to know what was happening in their group.

 

When you come back to the dorm, it's already past 4pm. Most of the girls were out. The only people there were SunYeon couple and Tiffany, so you weren't at all worried as you walked to your and Jessica's room quietly, but Sunny noticed your presence and lightly nudged her girlfriend. "Mankae, you're back. Did you eat?" The leader asked. You stood with your back facing the couple and Tiffany peeked through the door of her room when she heard the door open earlier and watched as you shake your head lightly. "I'm fine."

 

Without waiting for any of them to speak, you entered your room and shut the door with a light click before Tiffany finally exited her room. "How's maknae?" She asked worriedly, but the concern on their faces worried her even more. "She needs to eat. She hasn't eaten anything since this morning." Taeyeon mumbled softly as she stood up. "Don't force her, Tae. Just give her time. If you keep pushing her, she'll shut herself out, more." Tiffany told the leader as she looked at the closed door. "But Fany, we're getting worried about her." Sunny protested.

 

Tiffany looked back at them and bit her lip. She didn't want to have the rest of the group worried, so she took in a deep breath. "Don't be. Maybe she just went back to what she was doing before? When she would lock the door?" She hoped that they would let it be, but the look Taeyeon was giving her shows that she wasn't buying it. "I guess... but she shouldn't be neglecting her health." Sunny sighed softly while shaking her head. "She'll eat later, don't worry. Just give her some space and everything will be okay." With that, Tiffany quietly left to head to her room again.

 

 

Two days passed and you've started talking to your unnies again, but not like before. You had apologized for your actions at breakfast before and the girls felt relieved that you were okay after you told them you had been stressed lately. Then, you had told them about your solo album, though, not the whole story. "That's daebak, maknae. I know it's hard doing a solo album, but we're here for you." They told you, to which you answered with a small smile. But your teary nights still have yet to end.

 

"Hey maknae, what are you up to?" Taeyeon called after a while when you had all finished dinner. You were just about to head to your room again, but the two always seemed to see you. "Yeah. You've been in your room a lot lately." Sunny tilted her head to the side while eyeing you suspiciously. "Ah. It's nothing, unnies." You reassured them with a small smile. "Jinja? Are you hiding someone or something in there?" Sooyoung came to sit on the couch while you shake your head. "Aniyo. I was just about to head to bed after checking my schedule." You lied. "Arraseo. But don't overwork yourself. I know you have an album coming, but please, watch yourself." Seohyun reminded as she went to pat your head. You nod and give her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter