Chapter 4

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As promised, I'm making it up with another chapter today! ^^ this is actually the fourth time I updated this. -.- oh well.

Have some Taeyeon!

 

 

Tiffany had her eyes wide open as she kept looking around while Jessica was muttering incoherent words to herself. "That idiot is so gonna get it." She huffed angrily. But it wasn't actually clear on who she's jealous of.

 

Yuri was her girlfriend and she didn't like people being too close with her but you were an exception since you were her 'child'. And then, she also didn't like the other members babying you because she claimed you as hers. But Tiffany was a different story. She had rights and let her. Plus she's her best friend.

 

Tiffany, on the other hand, was not only jealous, but worried. She didn't understand why you suddenly left without her consent but she was sure she didn't want you out with those byuns. And she also told you not to eat too much ice cream before because you were sometimes reminding her of Taeyeon when you get that sweet and cold treat.

 

"Aish where are they...." Jessica muttered as they kept walking. "Ice cream shop... Ice cream shop... Aha!" Tiffany quickly grabbed Jessica's hand and dragged her to your favorite ice cream parlor. "There they are!"

 

True enough, they saw as you were chatting happily with Taeyeon and Sunny while Yuri arrived holding the ice creams. They barged right in, startling some people they passed by.

 

     Meanwhile on your side

"Okay. Here are your orders." You giggled as Yuri sat down and handed you your ice cream. "Thank you unnie~" you said cutely and she just chuckled. "Welcome little puppy." You smile and peck her cheek as she ruffled your hair. "You two look more like a couple with each other other than Fany and Sica." Taeyeon laughed as she ate. "Yeah. Since Yuri is always so careful and protective with maknae, it's as if you two are together." Sunny pointed.

 

You and Yuri just laugh at their statement and shake your heads. "I doubt that unnie. Me and Yuri unnie do love each other but it's only sister love." You tell them. "Yeah. I think of maknae as a baby sister, nothing else." Yuri leaned back. "Yeah, but have either of you have any romantic feelings toward each other before, even before you started dating those two?" Taeyeon asked.

 

You thought for a while and shook your head. "Before, I guess. During the first month of our debut, I thought I had a crush on Yuri unnie but I figured out that it was only sister love." You explained. "Same here. But I think that was before ____ and Tiff started dating." Yuri added. "How'd you figure that out?" Sunny tilted her head.

 

"Well, when I noticed that they were really close, I was a bit jealous at first, that's when they were hiding their relationship. Then when they finally told us, I didn't feel hurt. Instead, I was happy for them. But I'm still protective whatever happens." She grinned and you lean on her shoulder. "Aww. So if neither of you met Tiffany and Jessica, you would have ended up together." The two danshins pointed at both of you, but you could only shrug. "Maybe."

 

The four of you didn't even realize the pair that came inside the parlor and approached you while you were also busy chatting about you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter