Chapter 13

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wow. People are really enjoying. I'm surprised.

Here's another update!

"I don't want to talk to you." Taeyeon crossed her arms and sat on her bed since you brought her to her room instead.

 

"Unnie, I'm going to America."

 

The shorter girl quickly looked at you with a surprised face. "What?"

 

You sigh and look at her. "I have to go to America." You told her. "I had a meeting with SM appa yesterday. That's why I didn't come home... also because of some things." You sighed.

 

She frowned and nodded. "I see. But why do you have to go?" She stood up. "I don't know. I was surprised too."

 

     Flashback

 

"I'm having you go to America for a couple of months." SM CEO said. "Bwo?!" Your eyes widen as you stared at the man.

 

"Why appa?" You asked. "It's actually an idea by the fans. They were wondering if they could get a chance to see at least one of the girls other than TaeTiSeo to have something like a reality show. We agreed and posted a poll. In the end, you had the most votes." He explained.

 

"But why do I have to go to America? Can't I just have the show here?" You asked, not liking the idea. "You grew up in America, that's why we decided there." He stated.

 

You keep quiet and stare at the old man. He saw your frown and sighed. "It isn't much ____. Think of it as vacation." Yet you were still unconvinced. "But what about my unnies? How about our group schedules?" You ask. "They can do it as 9."

 

"Appa."

 

"Yes?"

 

"You aren't planning on getting rid of me, right?"

 

"Of course not! What would make you think that?!"

 

The man had a shocked face as he asked and stared at you. You scratch your head. "I don't know. It's just... aish."

 

"Think about it. It's also a way of getting away from all the stress." You understood what he meant.

 

He knew about your relationship with Tiffany since he was like a father to you, but he doesn't know why you broke up. He just thought that it was because of her relationship with Nickhun. Just like everyone else that knew your relationship.

 

"Can I have some time before I go?" You asked after a while of thinking.

 

He smiled and nodded. "I can only give you three days. You're flight will be Saturday night." You pause then slowly nod your head. "Okay..."

 

He stood up and walked to you before placing a hand on your shoulder. "Don't worry. I have a surprise for you there." You look at him and tilt your head. "What?"

 

"That's a secret." He chuckled. "Go on. Get some rest." You stood up and hugged him. "Thank you appa." You mumbled before leaving.

 

     End fla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter