Filler 3

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Unnie, come on! We'll be late!" You cheered while waving the older girl over. "Don't worry. It's not like we have a schedule or anything." Irene said with a small laugh before she took your hand and walked next to you. "Still~ the sooner we get there, the more time we can play and have fun!" You told her with enthusiasm, making a smile come to her lips. "Arraseo, silly girl." She said and ruffled your hair. It wasn't long before the two of you arrived at the park and you saw a lot of people playing or just relaxing there.

 

Luckily, the two of you had covered yourselves up as to not catch attention and continued with your date. Irene did promise to take you out. "Unnie, look over there!" There was a man that was making bubbles along with some kids that were playing around him.

 

"That's so cool." She grinned and then looked at you. "Let's buy some." You showed her a bright smile and nodded happily before you walked to a stand nearby where the bubbles the man was using was being sold. After a while, you were given a small container and a pair of sticks with a thread that connected them. Not long after, you and Irene started running around and making bubbles, both big and small.

 

Some of the kids came and played with the two of you, while some of the people in the park seemed to have recognized you and started taking pictures or videos. "Yah! Hold on!" Irene shouted since you were running slightly faster than her. She ended up tripping behind you and you let out a yelp and turned around so your back collided with the grass and your arms wrapped around the older girl as her face buried to your neck.

 

The two of you laughed as you both laid there, not minding the eyes on you, even as your hats fell off. "Unnie, get off." You giggled while trying to squirm away, but Irene shakes her head and nuzzles your neck. "Aniii~ this is more comfortable." She protested while you sighed with a slight smile and just let her do as she pleased for the mean time. And then you realized that the park was getting a bit noisy. Out of curiosity, you lift your head to check and blink in surprise when you see so many people watching the two of you, cheering.

 

A bright blush adorned your pale face befofe you quickly squirmed and tried to get up. "Unnie, get up." You whispered. "I don't want." She mumbled against your neck and you felt her nip lightly on the exposed flesh. "Unnie, seriously, the fans are watching us." And that catches her attention. Irene looks around a bit before she quickly sits up on your lap while you grab your hats and giving it to her.

 

When you look toward the older girl, you saw something on her face that made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter