Chapter 12

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another chapter for today!

 

 

      Morning

 

You groan as the lights hit your eyes and turn around, grabbing a pillow and burying your face to it.

 

But then you felt movement and giggles.

 

Wait. What?

 

You open your eyes and move your head away. You blink several times and when your eyes finally adjust, they widen.

 

Three girls were standing by the bed. And in front of you was another female. You squeaked and quickly jerked back, making you fall off the bed. "Whoa!"

 

You landed on your back with a thud. "You okay there?" Irene looked down at you from the edge of the bed and giggled. "I-I-I'm sorry." You stuttered and blushed brightly. She then helped you up and you looked at the other girls.

 

Wendy was grinning from ear to ear as she looked at you and the other two were staring at you curiously. "A-Ah..." You felt embarrassed and hid your face, making Wendy burst out in laughter.

 

"Hahaha! ____, you should have seen your face!" She laughed. "It was priceless!" She added and doubled over. You puffed your cheeks and tried to glare at her but failed miserably.

 

"Ohhh~ she's so cute!" The girl you recognized as Joy, squealed. "Yeah. Even more in person." Obviously since you knew the other three and that you were in their dorm, you figured this was Seulgi.

  

 

 

 

You blushed harder at their comments and shook your head. "T-That's not true!" Wendy tried to stop laughing and wiped the tear from her eye. "I told you, you are." She chuckled and messed your hair. "Yah!"

 

You then remembered Irene. Your blush worsened as you recalled what you were doing before you fell off the bed. "I'm sorry about that unnie." You lowered your head. She just smiled and shook her head. "It's fine. I didn't really mind getting hugged by such an adorable girl." She teased.

 

Your face turned scarlet and covered it with your hands. "Yah unnie. This is so embarrassing!" You whined, making the other four laugh. "Wow. I didn't know having ____-ssi here in the morning would be this lively." Seulgi chuckled.

 

"You don't have to be formal." You smiled timidly. "Then I shall call you minion!" She grinned. You pouted at her. "I'm better looking than a minion." She squealed and tackled you down on bed. "But you're soooo cute! Just like a minion!" She proclaimed while squeezing the life out of you.

 

"Yah unnie. You're killing her." Joy intervened before you nearly died in the woman's arms. "Thank you." You sighed in relief. "But wait. How did I get here? I remember falling asleep on the couch." You look at them.

 

Joy and Seulgi shrugged and shook their heads. "We didn't even know you were here last night. We only found out a while ago when we came to wake up Irene." Seulgi explained. "Don't look at me. Ask the one who owns the room." Wendy pointed to the girl beside you.

 

"Unnie. You didn't have to do that. I could have stayed on the couch." You frowned but she shook her head. "It isn't really comfortable to sleep on the couch." She chuckled and pet your head before getting up. "Plus you weren't that much of a problem unlike these three." She pointed at her members.

 

"Yah! We're right here!" Ignored.

 

"So don't worry. Okay?" She smiled sweetly and you couldn't help but smile back and nod. "Okay unnie. Thank you."

----------

You then got ready and Wendy lend some of her clothes to you. "Wow. I didn't know any of my clothes could fit you." She grinned and looked at you up and down.

 

"Thanks for this unnie." You smiled. "Aish. Stop with the unnie thing already." She huffed and grabbed your arm before dragging you out of her room. "I'll b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter