Filler 2

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Merry Christmas!!" You burst in through the dorm with a huge grin spread across your face. "Maknae!" The girls quickly went over to you and engulfed you in a group hug, making you laugh. "Yah! Unnies, the presents!" You giggled then they looked at you. "That's a lot. All of them are for me? You shouldn't have." Hyoyeon went to take the bags, but Sunny slapped her hand away while Jessica glared at the dancing machine. "You proud little choding." Yuri shook her head.

 

"Yah! What was that?!" Hyoyeon glared at the tanned woman. "Nothing~" Yuri smirked. Hyoyeon was about to own , but Taeyeon cut in. "Aish. You kids, stop it." She scolded while you smiled at them. "Come on unnies. Let's start eating then open presents!" You and Yoona held each others arms and started jumping around like little kids.

 

"You can't offend her by calling her a kid. She is our maknae." Sunny told Taeyeon. "I know that. But still." The leader sighed. "Come on. Let's just eat already!" The shikshin started dragging the second maknae and the dancing machine to the table while everyone followed.

 

"Merry Christmas!" You all smile and start eating, talking about random things like shopping and what gifts you gave and received. "I actually... Didn't get any yet."

 

All heads turn to you while you look down and fidget in your seat. "Jinja? Are you serious?!" Tiffany was sitting oddly away from you. "Aww, maybe they'll just give it to you tomorrow?" Jessica sat next to you and ruffled your hair. "But unnie, even all of you didn't give me any for my birthday, which was last week." You frowned at them.

 

"Your birthday? Ohh~ right. It was on the sixteenth." Yuri snapped her fingers. "Mianhe kiddo. We kinda forgot." They smile apologetically while you nod. "It's okay." But it was obvious you were hurt that they forgot, even your birthday. "I'm done eating. I'll go to the room first." You excuse yourself and leave the table without waiting for a reply.

 

They all went quiet until they all heard the door to your room close. "Okay. It's obvious that she's sad right now. So, what's next?" Sooyoung asked while chewing her food. "First, don't talk while eating. Jeez Soo..." Sunny shook her head. "Okay. The next thing we should do is get her angry, or maybe frustrated. That'll make her distracted a bit more. Tiffany unnie will just keep ignoring her too. But if she's going to interact with _____, she has to be sassy or bossy and stuff like that. How she usually is." Yoona grinned. "Yah! I'm not like that! And I don't like this plan." Tiffany crossed her arms and huffed. "Come on Fany. It's for maknae." Jessica reminded her best friend. "But still. I don't want her to cry or get mad at me." The pink monster argued. "She won't. You're thinking too much." Taeyeon patted her shoulder.

 

"I still don't like this plan." Tiffany sighed and rested her head on the table. "Chill Tiff. I'm sure maknae will enjoy after the whole acting." Hyoyeon reassured her. Seohyun really couldn't say much because she wasn't sure if she could pull through with being cold toward you.

 

"Maknae!" Taeyeon suddenly shouted and the girls started their act. A camera was placed on some corners of the dorm to be able to record what could happen.

 

"Nae?" You ask as soon as you got in the room. "I need you to go out and buy ice cream." You blinked in confusion and tilt your head. "Eh?" They had to hold in a few squeals and kept calm. Jessica coughed and looked away. "Unnie, it's already dark out." You told her.

 

"I don't care. Get me ice cream." Taeyeon crossed her arms, confusing you even more. They never let you go out at night, alone, unless you had a schedule. "Uh, who's coming with me?" You ask them. But none answered. "Oh. Okay then." You turn back to Taeyeon and smile lightly. "Unnie, what flavor do you want?" You ask her in a gentle tone, taking her back a bit, but she keeps herself composed. "God, ____! You should already know what flavor I want." You flinched as she yelled at you. "A-Arraseo." You turn and go to your room to get your jacket and money before leaving. "I'll be right back."

 

"Holy . I think I died there." Taeyeon sat down on the chair. "We noticed." They laughed. "I think we're gonna have some trouble with this unnies." Seohyun mumbled while they nodded. "It's hard to get mad at her when we barely get mad at her at all." Sunny whined. "Who's idea was it anyway?"

 

"You all agreed to it." Tiffany deadpanned them. "Yah! You're a part of this, so you did too." Yuri told her. "No. I was strictly against this." Tiffany told her. "Aish. Let's just wait for maknae. All her gifts are in your room, right?" Sooyoung asked the kid leader. "Yeah. Me and Tiffany have them hidden."

 

Later

 

"I'm back!" You announce and enter the dorm. It was noisy, so you thought they were all busy with something. "The ice cream is here!" Taeyeon ran to you and snatched the bag from your hands before leaving you dumbfounded by the door. "Uh... Okay?" You sigh and then walk to where they were.

 

"Yah! This isn't what I wanted!" Taeyeon frowned at you as she placed the ice cream on the table. "I want chocolate! Not vanilla." She looked at you angrily. "B-But I thought you liked vanilla." You stuttered and stepped back from her gaze. "You're so naive _____. That's what she liked, past tense." Jessica shook her head. "Oh. Maybe I can go back and get chocolate flavor." You were about to go back but Taeyeon stopped you. "No. It's a waste. I'll just eat this." She sighed while you could only watch from the side and everyone crowded around the table.

 

"Umm... Unnie?" But you were ignored while they continued to talk and eat amongst themselves. You looked toward Tiffany and saw her conversing with Jessica, so you made your way toward her. "Fany unnie?" You gently tapped her shoulder, but she didn't look at you and just continued t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter