Chapter 60

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Skylar, can you please help me with the bags, please?"

 

"Skylar! Where are Youngmi's toys?"

 

"Yah! What are you doing? That's not for you!"

 

"Shut up! I'm trying to make Youngmi sleep, so hush!"

 

Everyone in the apartment was going around and busying themselves as the camera recorded everything. Some of the staffs even laughed and watched amusedly when Skyler and Sunny showed annoyed expressions on their faces since the soloist was being bossed around and Sunny was the one taking care of Youngmi. "Can you please help instead of just ordering me around? That would make things much faster." Skyler's cussing had also been reduced to a minimum due to the girls constantly scolding her everytime she got a close call.

 

"We're all working too. We just can't do everything like you. You work better with everything here." Yoona answered when she placed a plate on the table after she was handed some food. "Also, don't blow your top or anything." Yuri chimed in and Jessica nudged her on the side. Another thing that the girls managed, they had managed to slowly break down the walls around the soloist and managed to warm her up to them- Tiffany most especially.

 

"Give her a break, She's been doing much more than all of us." The eyesmiling princess cut in with a small frown and handed a bottle of water to Taeyeon and the maknae. "She's right. We can't keep relying on Skyler everytime. What if there was a time that she has a different schedule and isn't with us?" Seohyun agreed as she took a sip of her water. "I'm right here. And don't worry, I don't mind the extra work." Skyler said with a small smile, showing her appreciation for the three's concern. "Sooyoung, kindly avoid eating the food. I'm sure you can wait a few more minutes." She added without looking and got up to place a box on top of the cabinet placed in the living room while the shikshin pouted and crossed her arms. "Why do you keep thinking that I try to steal the food?" She complained.

 

"You have rice on your chin pabo." Jessica retorted, making the taller female quickly wipe her face and the others to burst into a fit of giggles. "See unnie? You can't hide your hunger from us." Yoona stated while playfully shaking her head. "Says the one that stole my chips!" The older shikshin exclaimed. "Mwo? How are you sure it was me? You have no proof." Yoona meronged her. "I saw you!"

 

"Seeing is deceiving, unnie~"

 

The soloist sighed heavily as she plopped down on the couch after moving varioud boxes, most of them heavy since the others couldn't lift them. "God you guys just keep whining. Why not actually do something?" She muttered whilst rubbing the bridge of her nose before feeling the couch dip. When she opened her eyes to look, she was greeted by Hyoyeon's grinning face. "What?" But the dancer simply continues to stare at her with the same grin until thr soloist reached her limit. "Yah! Stop staring at me like that and just tell me what you want." She said irritably, making the dancer grin wider before she hopped to her feet. "Sing us a song."

 

"Mwo?"

 

"Sing us something. It can be your own or just a cover."

 

"And why would I do that?"

 

"Because you aren't doing anything else."

 

"Are you on crack?"

 

"Nope. Just sing a song."

 

"Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter