Chapter 37

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After finally being able to leave the hospital, Irene came with your manager since it was early in the morning and most your unnies had their schedules. Irene called you last night before going to sleep and assured you that she would be taking you home, to which, you smiled and thanked her.

 

"Come on, jagiya. Let's go." Irene gently took your left hand in hers before entwining your fingers together. You nod and smiled at her before pecking her cheek. "Thank you, unnie." You whispered and she smiled sweetly. "Anything for you." She nuzzled your nose then pecked your lips, making your smile widen.

 

"Come on, girls. Let's go." Your manager knocked on the door and both of you nodded. He took your things and Irene helped you to the van. When you reached the black vehicle, you saw fans and blinked as they were crowded outside the hospital. "Mwo? What's happening?" You mumbled and looked at your girlfriend and manager. "They found out what happened. Dispatch caught you getting hit, but not the fight, luckily." Irene handed you, her phone as your manager explained and a small sigh escaped your lips. There were so much comments and it made your head hurt.

 

Irene saw the look on your face and rubbed your shoulder as she took her phone back. "Hey. Just, don't mind the haters, alright? We can never avoid them, but we can get better and show them." Irene murmured softly and you nodded lightly as you look at her and gave her hand a squeeze. "Okay." And with that, she pecked your forehead, ignoring the fans and then taking you in the van.

 

While the two of you were heading back to Irene's dorm, you rested your head on her lap and cuddled up to her while the Red Velvet leader ran her fingers through your hair and watched your relaxed expression. "Are you okay, baby?" She whispered and gently glided her thumb over your closed eyelids. You hum in response to her question before smiling. "Nae, unnie. I'm with you, after all." That earned a small chuckle and Irene leaned down to peck your lips. "Saranghae jagiya." You could feel her breath on your lips that made you smile and open your eyes, finishing her right in front of you. Your left hand slowly reached up and brushed her hair off her face before cupping her cheek. "Nado saranghae." You whispered back before your lips met once more in a much longer kiss.

 

Once finally at the dorm, your manager let you stay with Irene since no one was at your dorm yet and you told him that you needed someone to be with you. Irene had offered to take care of you for the meantime while your bunnies were out, and was glad that the male agreed. "Don't forget her medicines, arraseo?" Your manager reminds as Irene smiled while nodding. "Nae. Thank you oppa." The man smiled then gave you a look before you waved at him with a smile of your own. "See you, oppa."

 

Irene then walked over to you as she set your bag down, next to the couch and sat next to you before her arms wrapped around your shoulders. "Are you feeling okay, baby?" You smile and nuzzle Irene when you felt her close to you before nodding. "Mhm. All thanks to you." You answered with a small blush adorning your face. "My baby is so cute." She chuckled and pecked your lips as you giggled. "So are you. You're prettier, even." Irene smiled more before she shifted to at next to you and pulled you closer to her. "I love you so much." She whispered to as she kissed your forehead and caressed your cheek. "I love you too." You mumbled softly and closed your eyes before slowly falling into a peaceful slumber.

 

 

By the time you had woken up, Irene was gently shaking your shoulder with a small smile settled on her face. "Baby. Baby, time to wake up. You need to eat then drink your medicine." Irene cooed you as you started to slowly stir and open your eyes. Irene chuckled with her hand over at your cuteness while you yawned and rubbed your eyes as you sit up.

"Slept well?" She asked while tilting her head. "Where did you go?" You pouted with your eyes slightly opened. "I was comfortable until you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter