Chapter 42

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A couple of months have passed and you had managed through with your unnies. But there were times you had to tried to pick a fight with them or start a disagreement, especially when you knew there was a chance of being caught. There was once a time you had a fight with some of the girls that lead them to avoid you the following day, when you were supposed to perform Mr.Mr. on stage. The atmosphere around you would often go tense, and that was usually Jessica's role.

 

Jessica woke up at her usual time whenever she didn't have a schedule and groaned as she sat up while rubbing her eyes. She got up grudgingly and looked around, feeling a bit weird but shrugged it off before she lazily left the room. "Wait a minute..." Jessica blinked after taking a few steps before she turned back to look at her room, only to find your side of your room empty. An uneasy feeling settled in her stomach as she re-entered the room to look at the room better before her stomach dropped.

 

"Maknae?!"

 

Jessica's knees buckled before she went outside and rushed to her girlfriend's room, thinking about the last time she woke up without you in the room. The bursting of the door caused the Black Pearl and deer to jump from their respective beds and look at the distressed ice princess. "Sica, what are you-" but Yuri got cut off as Jessica quickly turned around and looked around the dorm. "Where's maknae? If you guys are playing a prank with me, stop it. I don't need this right now." She stated tiredly before collapsing on the couch. "Where is she? I don't like this. Give me back _____..." Yuri quickly made her way over to the weeping ice princess before craddling her in her arms with a worried look on her face. "Sicababy, what's wrong? Who's pranking you?" Yoona had followed behind the older girl while the rest of the girls came out of their rooms and the kitchen after hearing the ruckus.

 

"What's going on? Are you two fighting?" Yoona shook her head then turned to the sobbing ice princess. "Sica, talk to me. What happened?" Yuri frowned as she gently cupped her girlfriend's face with both hands. "Maknae..._____..." Was all the other managed to croak out as she continued to cry. The rest grew alarm by the sound of your name. "Wae? What did she do?" Taeyeon asked. "What is wrong with that kid, even? She's getting out of hand." Sooyoung sighed while shaking her head. "I know... it's like she's a completely different person." Hyoyeon nodded. "Unnie, maybe she's just having a hard time. I mean, so much has happened." Seohyun tried to defend you. "But still, she wasn't like this before." Sunny mumbled.

 

"Shut up! Where si she?" Jessica suddenly snapped at them, making them jump. "What are you talking about, Sica? No one has left the dorm yet." Tiffany sat on the other side of her best friend, but Jessica shook her head. "No... she isn't here.. everything is gone." Jessica hiccupped as she curled up in Yuri's arms. "What?" Taeyeon furrowed her brows. "But... no one left at all." Seohyun frowned before Tiffany got up and carefully went inside your and Jessica's room while Yuri continued to soothe her girlfriend.

 

When Tiffany came back, she was silent but had a folded paper in her hands. "What is it? What's maknae doing?" Hyoyeon asked. "What's that, unnie?" Yoona pointed to the paper before Tiffany shook her head as she sat down again.

 

Dear unnies, by the time you read this, I'm most probably not there anymore. I want to apologize for all th trouble I've caused all of you for the past months, worrying you, arguing with you.. but I had to do that, for your sake, especially Sica umma. This is the first time actually said that haha... but, I want you all to know that I'm sorry, from the bottom of my heart. I love all of you, please remember that. That's why, as of this moment, don't bother to look for me or try to contact me even. I hope you all take care, even when I'm not there. Know that everything we did together, every moment we spent together, all the smiles, laughs, tears and pain, I hold all those moments precious to me, You all have a special place in my heart, and maybe, one day, we'll see each other again. Forever your maknae, _____

I love you. Forever, it's Girls' Generation.

 

When Tiffany was reading halfway, she was already sobbing, so Taeyeon took over. The girls were shocked and surprised as they listened to the letter and were already bursting in tears. They even tried to contact your cellphone, but only reached your voicemail before receiving nothing at all. "What does she mean? She's leaving?" Sooyoung demanded. "Did manager oppa know about this? Why weren't we informed?" Sunny sobbed. Yoona held Seohyun tightly as the younger of the two sobbed on her shoulder while she, herself, was holding back her sobs.

 

Taeyeon let the note fall on the table as she let everything sink in. And once it did, she took in a deep breath before taking a seat, feeling her legs grow weak. She then glanced at her phone as she saw a text from Baekhyun, telling her to check the latest news. The same goes for Tiffany as she received a call from Nickhun. "O-Oppa..."

 

"Fany, tell me what happened? Is it true?" Tiffany could hear the panic and worry in the males voice as he spoke.

 

"I-I don't know, oppa. What are you talking about?" Tiffany asked weakly, dreading what may be the male's answer.

 

"It's all over the news, Tiffany. _____ got kicked out of SNSD? Where is she? She's with you, right? This is all a joke, right?" Tears continue to fall down Tiffant's tears and Nickhun could hear all the other girls crying over the phone.

 

"... She's really.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter