Chapter 25

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! Long time no see. The poll is over and Taeyang is the winner. I'll show you what the poll was for in the later chapters so I hope you don't mind. :)

 

 

After a week, you were getting ready to finally ask Irene. Things between the two of you were getting really good. Although, Tiffany would sometimes interfere and sometimes had to take you away for something important like meetings and schedules.

 

You took in a deep breath and dialed her number.

 

"You okay?" Yuri asked as she came out of her room. You look at her and smile weakly. "Yeah. Just nervous."

 

"Don't worry. You can do it." Taeyeon and Sunny showed thumbs up. "Thank you."

 

After a few rings, she finally picked up.

 

"Cutie~! Is there something wrong?"

 

"Unnie..." You took in a deep breath. "Are you free today?" You crossed your fingers and hoped for a yes.

 

"You're in luck. I am on break for the day!" She giggled.

 

"Yay! I'll pick you up after our schedule. Around 3?"

 

"Alright. I'll wait for you. Bye~!"

 

"Bye unnie. Saranghae~" you then hung up and smiled brightly.

 

"Oooh~ someone's happy." Yoona started to tease. "Yeah. She even said she loves Irene!" Sooyoung grinned.

 

They started to laugh. "You haven't even asked. You're so brave." Hyoyeon smirked.

 

You just giggled and rolled your eyes before sticking your tongue out at them. "Whatever you say unnies." You then head up and head to your room.

 

"Alright girls! Get ready!" Taeyeon clapped her hands for everyone's attention and they started getting ready as well.

 

Jessica smiled and patted your shirt from behind. "You ready baby?" She asked and you nod as you turn to look at her. "But I'm still nervous." You mumble.

 

"Don't worry. Everything will be okay. It just means you really like her." She patted your shoulder. "Focus. We have one schedule okay? After that, your date." You nod and calm your racing heart.

 

"Thank you so much unnie." You hug her tight and she smiles. "Welcome baby."

 

"Yah! Yah! Yah! How come you're both being lovey dovey behind my back?!" Yuri came in and broke the moment.

 

"Kwon Yuri! You are so dead!!!!" Jessica glared at the taller woman and she stepped back. "I-I was joking Sica hahaha..." She laughed nervously.

 

You smiled and grabbed your sweater before stopping the two. "Unnies. Let's go." Jessica stopped shaking her girlfriend then looked at you with a smile. "Okay baby." She took your hand and left the room without Yuri.

 

"Yah!"

 

 

"So _____-ssi, congratulations on your successful project." The mc, Jonghyun, smiled. "Kamsahamida." You bowed slightly and smile back.

 

"I heard from your manager that you weren't all agreeing to the idea? Is that true?" He asked and everyone nodded.

 

"We couldn't even sleep well after she left." Sunny admitted. "Why is that? _____ is already old enough to take care on her own." Jonghyun chuckled.

 

"She is. But to us, she's still our precious little dongsaeng. So whatever happens, we want to be there for her." Taeyeon explained and the rest nodded. "We really love her."

 

You could only smile at them and felt happy that they were your unnies. "Thank you unnies. I love you too." You smiled toward all of them, they reciprocated.

 

"_____-ah. During your time in America, you also spent time with Big Bang and Red Velvet, correct?" You nodded. "After your time with Big Bang it showed a very heartbreaking scene?" He asked while chuckling.

 

"Ani. It was just... I barely spend time with oppas or other unnies because our schedules are always clashing. I guess I was really enjoying with them so I couldn't help it then ended up crying." You explained.

 

"Okay. As for your other members, what did you girls think or feel when you watched?" He asked and looked at the older girls.

 

"We were relieved that someone was able to look after her during our time apart." Yuri stated. "Yeah. One of our worries was that she was alone." Sunny nodded. "Jinja? Why were you worried?" Jonghyun asked.

 

"Well, maknae isn't comfortable when she's alone or with someone she doesn't know or if she really likes the person." Seohyun informed them. "Yah! Unnie don't tell them." You pouted.

 

They laughed and Jessica ruffled your hair. "Why? It's true." Hyoyeon teased. "Yeah. Remember when you first came to the group, you-"

 

"Yah!" You cut them off before they could say more.

 

"Shh." Sooyoung covered your mouth, making you squirm. "Anyway, she was new and shy. It was so adorable." Yoona giggled. "What did she do?"

 

"She kept hiding behind our manager." Tiffany smiled. "Then she would always stutter when she talked." Jessica added. You weakly glared at them but sighed since you really couldn't do anything.

 

"Right, there was a time you were all in a game and whoever lost was supposed to cross dress?" You suddenly hide your face on Jessica's back as the memory went back. "Yeah. Yuri and _____ had to dress as guys for the whole afternoon that time!" Hyoyeon laughed.

 

"Would it be okay if we see it?" He asked. "No!"

 

"Yes!"

 

You stare at your unnies in disbelief. "Wae?!"

 

In the end, you were forced to dress up along with Tiffany since she insisted when Yuri declined to change. "Why don't I get a say in this?" You whined. "Shh. Just do it." Jessica grinned before you went back on stage.

The others started squealing as you arrived. Tiffany couldn't keep her eyes off you. She was stopping herself from pouncing on you and kiss you in front of the camera. But she had control and took in a deep breath.

 (Your appearance was kinda like that.)

 

 

"Wow. Who knew the beautiful and adorable maknae could look like a good looking male. I'm betting this will make more fans love you." Jonghyun laughed.

 

"Same goes for our brighter than gems and eye smile princess." Tiffany smiled, but she wasn't really paying attention to what he was saying.

 

You then dressed up later on, despite the many protests.

 

"Who are your idols _____?" Jonghyun asked a while later after you came back with Tiffany. You look at him and tilt your head.

 

"Well, I have many. There's BoA unnie, Victoria umma, Chaerin unnie, Youngbae oppa, Taeyeon unnie and Irene unnie then there are many more." You said while holding your fingers up.

 

"Yah!" You suddenly jumped and looked at all of them. They were all staring at you except Taeyeon.

 

"Wae?" You asked completely clueless.

 

"How come I'm not one of your idols?" Jonghyun pouted playfully. "I'm handsome and talented." He added.

 

"How come Taeyeon's your only idol out of all of us?!" The 8 girls glared at you. "A-Ah! I didn't mean!"

 

"After all we've done for you, this is what you do?" Sooyoung dramatically said and placed her hand on her forehead. "I thought you were my child?" Jessica said, hurt.

 

"Y-Yah! Wait unnies. I said Taeyeon unnie because I really look up to her. She's always taking care of us and I.. Aish...." You start to panic and Taeyeon decides to intervene.

 

"Alright. Guys stop picking on maknae." They turn to look at her. "Just because you're her idol out of all of us doesn't mean you can do this!" Sunny whined.

 

"What? I didn't do anything!" She let out her ajhumma laugh. You pouted since you're being scolded. "Unnie~ please stop." You whined and crossed your arms in a childish and cute manner.

 

The set turned quiet and you look at all of them.

 

"KYAAAAAAA!!!"

 

You quickly cover your ears as the girls stood up and surrounded you.

 

"Our maknae is so cute!" Yoona squealed.

 

"We can't stay mad for so long." Yuri added.

 

It took them a while to calm down before sitting down after giving you a group hug, even Tiffany. She managed to kiss your cheek, catching you by surprise.

 

She flashed you a smile then sat down.

 

"I think this is the first time I've seen _____-ah's aegyo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter