Chapter 10

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seems like Irene is winning. Oh well. But there won't be additional characters here yet. After this chapter, things will happen.

 

 

Two weeks have passed and you've been having packed schedules. You barely had time to go back to the dorm. Whenever you did it was between 2am - 4 then you'll just leave again once you get ready. You barely slept or had time to eat.

 

Jessica was worried because you've been crying yourself to sleep. And sometimes she'd sometimes wake up to you having a nightmare, repeatedly saying "I'm sorry." Her, Yuri and Yoona would always try to stay with you as you slept. And since she was your roommate, Yuri and Yoona would take turns on who will stay with you. But Yuri would often insist on staying since she said she didn't want to burden the younger girl.

 

As for Tiffany, her relationship with Nickhun was eventually publicized and the other three that had no idea why you really broke up found out the real reason since Jessica kinda exploded after they teased Tiffany and you, joking that her relationship with Nickhun was the reason of your break up.

*yawn*

 

"Tough night?" Your make up artist raised a brow. "You could say that." You smiled slightly and got up as she was done with you. "I'll go now unnie. Thanks." You wave to the people in the dressing room before coming out.

 

"_______________!"

 (pretend that's you and her)

 

You jumped in surprise as someone tackled you to the ground. "U-Unnie? What are you doing here?" You squirmed under the older female. "I came to see you of course." Krystal grinned and pulled you up. "So did Amber. She said she missed her little bro." She said while crinkling her nose. You giggled and push her slightly.

 

"Are you sure? Or did Sica unnie ask you to?" You ask her. "Hmmm. A little of both." She laughed and you pouted. "But unnie, I'm not a baby!" You whined and Amber ruffled your hair. "Yeah. But you sure are like one." You hit her arm lightly. "Yah! No way!"

 

The three of you laughed and then walked around the area. "Hey, ____." You turn your head to Amber while Krystal was busy texting her girlfriend.

 

"How are you feeling now?" She asked softly. You sighed and looked ahead. "If I'm being honest, I still feel hurt. I've tried everything to forget what I felt for her... but I can't and it's making things worse..." Amber frowned and wrapped an arm around your shoulders. "Don't worry. I'm here for you." You smiled only a bit and nodded. "Thank you."

 

The three of you kept walking until you accidentally tripped on something since your mind has been too preoccupied, spraining your ankle. "Oww." You winced and sat up. "Omo, ____! Are you okay?" Krystal helped you up and looked at you. "I'm fine. I just tripped." You smiled painfully.

 

She then carefully picked you up and was surprised by how light you were. Yeah, you were light but not like this! She quickly handed you to Amber. "Bring her to the couch and ask someone to treat her ankle." She ordered then called her sister.

 

"What do you want Soojung?"

 

She sighed and ruffed her hair. "Yah! Has ____ been skipping meals?" She asked.

 

"Not that I know of. Why?'' Jessica answered confusedly.

 

"Well, when I carried her a while ago, she was lighter than usual. I'm sure the wind could probably blow her away." She sighed. 

"I'm not sure. But what do you mean you carried her? Did something happen?" Worry was laced on the older Jung's voice as she asked.

 

"She wasn't paying attention where she was going and tripped."

 

Pause.

 

"Unnie.... She hasn't moved on yet, has she?" She bit her lip. There was silence on the other line for a few seconds.

 

"She hasn't... I think it'll take a while for her to do so."

 

"Seriously? It's already been two weeks!" Krystal yelled in frustration.

 

"I know Soojung. Do you think I don't want her to move on every night when she cries herself to sleep? It's torture!"

 

They were both quiet before Krystal spoke again. "And how's she doing?" she asked lowly.

 

"I really don't care. She hasn't even tried anything. She didn't talk to her or anything ever since the break up, especially when they revealed to the public about them dating."

 

Krystal glanced at you and saw you curled up to Amber. "I see... Make sure she eats when she gets home though. I don't want her to kill herself."

 

"I know. Take care of her."

 

"Will do." They both hung up then Krystal walks over to you. "How are you feeling?" She asked as she sat beside you. "I'm fine unnie." Amber gave you a look. "Seriously?" You only nod and smile at them. "Come on unnies. I'm fine. I know you think that I'm letting the whole... break up thing get to me, but it won't. Swear." But despite your words, your voice cracked and your lip trembled.

 

They both look at you sympathetically then sighed. "Fine. But you better not be skipping meals." You blink I'm surprise. "What makes you say-"

 

"Don't pretend. Do you actually think you can fool me with your weight?" she deadpanned. You just smiled at her before you were called. "You gonna be okay?" Amber asked and glanced at your foot. "Yup." You showed two thumbs up then walked over to where they needed you.

 

   Evening

 

Everyone else was at the dorm doing their own business since they finished their schedules earlier than yours. Sunny and Taeyeon were watching with Tiffany but they were sitting on a different couch, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Yoona and Seohyun were in the kitchen with the two shikshins trying to steal the food their girlfriends were cooking while Yuri and Jessica were in your room doing whatever.

 

Jessica took away Yuri's phone when it suddenly rang. "It might be important." Yuri tried to get it back. "What's more important than me?" Jessica raised a brow as she kissed the taller girl. But the phone continued to ring so Yuri pulled away. "Just let me check." She bit back a moan when Jessica started kissing her neck. "Just leave it." The ringing stopped. "See?" She then continued what she was doing but stopped when her phone rang.

 

Getting irritated, Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter