Chapter 30

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were able to rest for two days and you were let out of the hospital with Irene and Wendy before they brought you to their dorm.

 

"_____!!!!!" Three girls suddenly glomped you as soon as you entered.

 

"Yah! Get off her. She just came out of the hospital!" Irene did her best to get Seulgi, Joy and Yeri off you before taking you to the couch.

 

"We know. We're just worried for her!" Joy complained since she wanted to spend time with you.

 

"You and Wendy are the ones that mostly hang out, now. It's unfair~" Yeri whined.

 

"They're right. We want our time with her too." Seulgi huffed and crossed her arms.

 

Wendy just laughed from behind you while Irene just rolled her eyes at her members' childishness.

 

"Of course I get to spend more time with her. She's my girlfriend."

 

"And my buddy."

 

"So?"

 

"Meaning I spend more time with her than any of you."

 

Both Irene and Wendy had answered at the same time, making you giggle as the two looked at each other. "Jinx!"

 

"Double jinx!"

 

"Triple jinx!"

 

"Quadruple jinx!"

 

"Ha! Pay up!"

 

"No fair! I bit my tongue!"

 

"So? Is that my fault?"

 

You only laughed in amusement as you girlfriend and childhood friend bickered with you between them.

 

"Unnies. You're squishing me." They both look down and see that they were both hugging you. It was funny, add to the fact that your face was red from laughing and lack of oxygen.

 

"Oh. Sorry." They both sat properly while their members watched in amusement.

 

"Soooo... Can we have _____ now?" They attempted, but only got shot down. "No."

 

"Unnies. Don't be mean." You lightly scolded. "But I don't want to give you." Irene pouted. "Yeah. We were the ones who brought you here." Wendy whined. "But still. At least let the others hang out with me." You sighed while the other three were looking at you hopefully.

 

"But..."

 

"Pwease?"

 

You decided to use your aegyo, and that did the trick. They let you go and you stood up to stretch while SeulJoyRi quickly went to you and engulfed you in a group hug while cheering.

 

"Yesss! With _____ around, we can do whatever we want!" Joy fist pumped the air. "Yeah! And both Irene unnie and Wendy can't do anything." Seulgi laughed. "We're invincible!" Yeri cheered.

 

All four of you were laughing she the two older ones were watching sulkily. "Look at unnies. Haha it's so funny." Yeri giggled as the group hug ended.

 

"It is! They're just too whipped!" Joy exclaimed. "Are not!"

 

"Are so~"

 

"Yah! Shut up!"

 

"No need to deny it though."

 

And that was how your day went. You and the RV members laughing, teasing, playing and bickering.

 

"_____-ah~" you turn your head when you hear your lover calling you. She was pouting and looking at you like something was bothering her.

 

"Is something wrong unnie?" You ask and wrap your arms around her neck while she buried her face in your neck. "You're such a meanie." She mumbled. "Eh? Wae? What did I do?" You pouted.

 

"You didn't let me play with you." She huffed. "Eh? But unnie~" you whine then feel kisses on your neck, making you squirm. "Unnie. That tickles."

 

The older girl g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter