Chapter 15

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were about to land after a few minutes so you your camera again. "It's me again. Look! We're almost there!" You moved the camera and showed the view. "I forgot to tell you where in America I'll be staying." You giggled. "I actually grew up in New York. I had so much fun and I was always playing around in our neighborhood." You chuckled. "We'll be landing in a while so I just wanted to show you all the view." You grin. "See you later~"

 (the view)

 

 

Once you've landed, you left the airport and grinned happily. "This is amazing! I already forgot what America was like." You laughed and looked at all the buildings you passed.

 

Just then, someone covered your eyes, making you panic because you thought it was a kidnapper. But then you heard a familiar voice. "Guess who~"

 

You managed to get the hands off you and you spun around. Your eyes widen in surprise. "Bwo?! Oppa, why are you all here?!"

 

They laughed and Jiyoung hugged you. He grinned wildly and the Taeyang ruffled your hair. "Because we just thought about it." Daesung said. "YG appa told us that we would be hanging out with you for your show!" Seungri excitedly told you. "Jinja?! Daebak!" You clapped your hands.

 

"It's Big Bang oppas!" You look at the camera that was filming you guys. "This is really a surprise." You giggle and look at the males. "Let's go roam around." TOP said and you all nod.

 

"Oh. And since you're from here, you be our translator ____!" They laughed. "Yah! Why do I have to do it just because I grew up here?" You pouted. "Aww~ don't sulk." They laughed. "Yah if you don't stop, I'm telling 2NE1 unnies." They then stopped and apologized.

 

"Hehe I'm guessing you're all curious why I seem close to these silly oppas and 2NE1 unnies." You giggled. "Because you are!" They said. "I'm really close to some artists in YG. But I'm closest with those two groups. They treat me just like my unnies." You pretended to sulk.

 

"Yah! You make it sound bad." Taeyang pouted. "Eww. Oppa stop using aegyo. It doesn't suit you." You scrunched your nose. "Yah! Are you saying I'm not cute?!" He shouted. "Yes! I did!"

 

"Yah! Shut up. You're both annoying." TOP intervened. "Yeah. And people are giving us weird looks." Jiyoung pointed out.

 

"Aish. This is your fault." You pouted at Taeyang and crossed your arms before turning away from him. "Me?!" he looked at you in disbelief. "Let's just go." Seungri said and they ignored the man.

 

"Yah, don't give me the cold shoulder!" He shouted and followed you guys. "Where do we go first?" You ask and tilt your head.

 

"They said we should get to the hotel first." Seungri said. "Oh. Okay." You all went your hotel and went to your room. There were two bedrooms. One had three beds while the other had one king sized bed.

 

 (pretend that there are 3 beds)

You put your things down and sign before flopping down on the huge bed. "So soft~" you closed your eyes and sign contentedly. "Tired?" Taeyang came to check on you and you nod. "It's fine. Get some rest then we'll go somewhere later." You just nod again with your eyes closed then drifted off to dreamland.

----------

The following days were spent with the Big Bang members. You and the boys were all goofing around and visiting many places. They often asked you about this and that, then when someone would come to talk to you, they always look at you for translation but you still did most of the talking.

 

"Hey ____! Let's go there!" Taeyang tugged your hand. "Have you ever been in places like these?" Jiyoung asked. "I have. But then, my unnies never let me whenever I'm with them because that said I could get hurt." You mumble while holding your chin.

 

"Oh. Come on! Let's go then!" TOP grinned and entered with Daesung. "Okay!" You then looked at the camera. "Oh! Don't tell unnies because they'll get mad. Especially Sica unnie. She's really scary when she gets angry."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter