Chapter 57

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Let's try one more time. This time, I need you to focus and add a bit more... Feelings." The producer instructed while Taeyeon nodded while heaving a sigh. "Do you want to continue or take a break for now?" Taeyeon showed a light smile before nodding. "Mianhe." She stepped out of the room before shaking her head and made her way toward the lobby to clear her head. But as she passed by one of the practice rooms, she saw a familiar figure- alone.

 

"What is she doing..." And from her position, she could tell the steps the younger woman was executing, which was EXO's Call Me Baby, though she had altered a few parts, giving it a much stronger approach. "Noona, why are you still here?" Taeyeon looked to the side and saw Baekhyun staring at her with blinking eyes. "I was just about to head out, actually. But..." Baekhyun followed her trail of sight and smiled slightly as he nodded. "I see. Don't worry, she just asked Chan about the song and choreo." Taeyeon nodded before smiling as well. "They're getting better." Baekhyun nodded in agreement before his eyes went back to the person behind the door. "Everyone needs time. And I know that Chanyeol is doing his best to make things rights, just like you and the other noonas." The boy smiled gently. "We're all here for you."

 

 

"Unnie, are you almost done?" Krystal asked as she popped her head in her sister's office. "Yeah. Just give me a moment." The older Jung's business was going perfectly well and she hadn't met any complications as of far. The only problem she had for the past years was the marriage scandal, but luckily, she was able to clear that as soon as it came. "Oh. Yuri unnie asked me to hand you these. She said that she might be late with her schedule so she asked me to give it to you." Krystal walked in and placed a paper bag on top of the desk, earning the ice princess' attention. "What is it?" The baby Jung hummed with a smile as she crossed her arms. "Just food and some of your favorite sweets. There's a gift, too. Though she said that you know who it's for." Hearing that brought a smile to the brunette's face before she lightly put the bag on her side. "Thanks Soojung. You're the best."

 

Krystal blinked at her unnie's slightly off behaviour but shrugged it off as she settled herself on the seat in front of the desk. "So, tell me, what's up? How was your trip to Jersey?" The question made Jessica pause before she closed her eyes then looked to her baby sister. "Not much. But I learned a lot." She answered with a soft smile. "How about... We go out for dinner later, my treat?" Krystal beamed at that. "Jinja? What's the occasion though?" Jessica shook her head and chuckled. "Nothing special. I just want to spend time with my baby sister."

 

 

"Unnie, let's go. We're almost done." Yoona puffed her cheeks with her arms crossed over her chest. "Hyunnie, I'm tired and I want to eat, too. It'd been hours and we haven't had lunch yet." The shikshin complained to her girlfriend. "I know. That's why we'll go to your favorite restaurant once we're done. Promise." Seohyun offered as as she lightly tugged on the other's hand. "Please?" The deer grunted as her girlfriend showed her a look that made it difficult for her to deny and sighed. "Arraseo. Let's get this done with. My food is calling me."

 

Seohyun giggled at the other's silliness before they entered the store and started to look for whatever it was they needed. "Do you think she'll enjoy this?" Seohyun asked while holding up a sweater. "I'm not sure. But I don't think that she's that picky." Yoona replied while tapping her chin. "But still... We should still choose something that she'll like." Seohyun reasoned while furrowing her brows. "I guess. Then maybe... This one?" The girl took a grey sweater from the shelf with an abstract pattern. "That looks great! It's the best that we've seen." The maknae squealed in delight before she started to pull Yoona to the register and paid for the sweater before heading to the restaurant as promised.

 

 

"Please come with me!" The girl's voice was the only sound that echoed in the practice room while the latter gave her a curious look. "Why so suddenly?" She asked while wiping the sweat off her forehead before she proceeded to wipe her arms and neck. "It's just something really important, please?" The older one pleaded with round eyes, doing her best to persuade the other. "Which would be?" The brunette raised a brow. It had been hours since she entered the room. "I can't tell you. Just come with me then you'll see." The taller one deadpanned her while fixing her things and shook her head. "Tiff, just tell me. I'm not going to kill you." Tiffany pouted and puffed her cheeks before crossing her arms. "Fine. Since you're no fun. Let's go to the mall then the dorm." Skylar eyed the shorter girl curiously and furrowed her brows. "You're asking me to go to the mall so you can shop and I'll carry your things?" Tiffany showed an offended expression and hit the latter's arm. "Are you implying that I'm a user?" Skylar shrugged and gave her a look. "Are you?"

 

Huffing in annoyance, Tiffany lightly punched Skylar's arm, making her chuckle. "Fine, fine. Since I'm done and I don't have anything else to do, I'll go with you, you spoiled princess." Skylar chuckled under her breath with her back facing the other. "Yah! I'm not spoiled!" She protested in a loud voice. "Also, I asked Wendy and Irene to come with us." Skylar nodded lightly before grabbing her spare shirt. "Can you lock the door for a while?" Tiffany nodded obediently and quickly did as told. "Wh-"

 

As soon as Tiffany turned around, she has to pause from her tracks and stood frozen in place. Her face exploded to a million shades of red when she saw Skylar taking off her shirt and wiping the sweat off herself. Although she could only see her side profile, she could still see basically everything. She also took note of the tattoo that ran down the taller female's right bicep and she quickly looked away and fanned herself to calm down. 'Otteoke... Someone help me!' She prayed in her head, taking a peek again before she bit her tongue from squealing. 'Oh, my god! I cannot!'

 

"Tiffany, what are you doing?" Okay. That sounded oddly louder than she expected with the space betwe- when Tiffany looked over her shoulder, she didn't realize that Skylar had fini

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter