Chapter 3

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is just a short update. I'm sorry. But I will make it up to all of you later.

 

 

It took a while before you calmed down. Jessica continued to scold the dancing queen while also soothing you. "It's okay _____-ah. You're fine." She reassured you.

 

You nodded against her chest and sigh slightly but refuse to let go of her. "So that's cleared. ____! Can I have your chocolate?" Hyoyeon looked at you pleadingly. "Okay." She grinned and fist pumped the air.

 

Jessica hadn't realized that she was finally holding you until Tiffany took you away again. "Yah! Fany!" She whined as she watched you sit on the couch. "Yes?" Tiffany feigned ignorance.

 

Jessica huffed then remembered what she had to do. She quickly went to her room, puzzling you and Tiffany. "What happened?" You look over at Yuri who shrugged.

 

Tiffany felt bad since her best friend hasn't come back yet. "Maybe I took it too far?" She looked at you and frowned. "Just apologize." You smiled and played with her fingers. "Okay then. I'll wait for her to come out." She said and you shake your head. "No. You have to be the one to approach her."

 

Before both of you could speak again, Jessica burst from your bedroom and went to you and Tiffany. "Fany! Look what I have for you." She showed her a pink shirt that had black out lines with a print saying "I AM PINK" in the middle. You could only giggle as your girlfriend let go of you, squealing as she took the shirt.

 

"OMG! It's so pretty! And it's pink!" She continued to squeal and then hug Jessica. "So am I forgiven now?" Jessica pouted with a pleading face and Tiffany nodded vigorously. "Yes!"

 

You pouted slightly as Jessica celebrated and clapped her hands while Tiffany was busy admiring her new shirt. Yuri sat beside you. "What's with that look puppy?" Yuri rested her head on your shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter