Chapter 31

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As the two of you arrived, Tiffany looked at you and shook you slightly. "Baby. Baby wake up." She mumbled and continued to shake your shoulder.

 

She sighed as you continued to sleep while your manager just chuckled. "Need some help there?" He asked her and she pouted with a pleading look.

 

"Well, waking her up isn't gonna be easy. She's had a lot of schedules lately." He thought for a while as Tiffany continued to try on waking you.

 

"_____~" Tiffany looked up at the man in confusion because of the way he called you. "Time to get up. I have your favorite ice cream."

 

And just like that, your eyes fluttered open, showing those dazzling brown orbs. "Jinja oppa?" You yawned while rubbing your eyes cutely, making Tiffany internally squeal.

 

The two of them chuckled and Tiffany messed your hair. "Aigoo~ this kid." Your manager laughed. "I have your ice cream at the dorm. So if you want it, let's go." Tiffany said while showing her eyesmile. You nodded and got off her lap, not noticing that you've been sleeping on her then left the van. "Bye oppa. Goodnight." You waved at your manager before he left you two.

 

Tiffany took your hand in hers and you only smiled while still half asleep. The reason she held your hand was to prevent you from colliding with anything and just because she wanted to.

 

As you both entered the elevator, you caught a scent of something. You looked around and blinked. It was still there. You your lips and you're surprised when there's also a taste. It was an all too familiar scent and taste.

 

..... Strawberries?

 

Just then, something dawned on you. You quickly look to your right where Tiffany was and open your mouth to speak. But before anything left your mouth, "Come on. Let's go and get your ice cream before you fall asleep again." She giggled and tugged your hand as you left the elevator.

 

Did she kiss me while sleeping?

 

No.

 

She wouldn't do that. Unnie wouldn't take advantage of anyone.

 

You continued to stare at the older girl in silence as she brings you in your dorm.

 

Did she kiss me?

 

 

Weeks soon passed and you were now in the airport with fans screaming your name like crazy. Well, that wasn't really new since it happened every time.

 

You were with Red Velvet, F(x), and of course, your own members.

 

"Unnie, won't we cause a problem?" You asked Taeyeon as you tugged at her shirt. "Don't worry baby. We'll be fine." Jessica reassured you and patted your back.

 

But your worries didn't cease as you nibbled on your lower lip. The girls took notice of this and giggled at you. You looked so cute, especially in your get up.

 

 

With your wavey hair let down, short sleeved light brown cardigan over your white blouse and short jean shorts and glasses, more eyes were on you, especially two certain idols'.

 

The girls then started walking as did you. You felt and arm around your shoulders and you look to see the culprit.

 

 

A huge grin spread across your lips when you saw who it was. "Omo! Vic umma!" You squealed in delight as you saw her then give her a big hug. "Aigoo~ I missed you too little baby." You heard her chuckle as she ruffled your hair. "Yah! Unnie, you ruined my hair." You sulked and fixed it properly.

"Hahaha still such a baby." Victoria giggled and pinched your cheek. "I am not." You stuck your tongue out at her. "See? You're acting like one." She teased. "Yah!" She just laughed and shook her head.

 

Not too far from you, the rest of group was watching with smiles on their faces. "Guess they really didn't get to spend time with each other." Krystal said while leaning on Sulli's shoulder as she crossed her arms with an amused smile while the rest agreed.

 

But there were three people that had the look of jealousy.

 

"Yah! How come she calls her umma and not me? I'm her mother!" Jessica ranted. "All she calls me is unnie. She never calls me umma or mom." The ice princess whined and her members just shook their heads while Yuri face palmed at her girlfriend's antics and sighed. "Yah, Sica maybe she doesn't call you umma because you act like a kid." The response made the said woman glare at the person, making them tense up.

 

Tiffany, though, was biting her lip while watching you and Victoria play and talk together while Irene was pouting as she watched.

 

"My baby left me." She puffed her cheeks, making her members laugh. "Omo. What happened to our leader?" Seulgi teased. "Yeah. We suddenly have a kid that looks like her." Wendy added. "Yah! Shut up." The raven haired girl huffed and crossed her arms.

 

You all got on the plane with you beside Taeyeon, coincidentally, and the others were scattered somewhere else. Well, Victoria was on the seat next to Taeyeon with Amber.

 

"If you get tired, you can rest, okay puppy?" Taeyeon suddenly turned to you while you looked out the window.

 

You shift your attention to her and smile. "Dae unnie." She nods and smiles back before puling out her camera. "Come here." She beckoned you and you smile at the camera while holding up a peace sign. "Merong."

 

When Taeyeon checked, "Bwo?" She turned in her seat and glared. "Yah! You just ruined a perfect moment!" She pouted. "Too bad. We're just too good looking that the camera had to see us!" Sooyoung laughed. "Yeah!" Yuri and Sunny high-fived each other.

 

"Aish. Kids." Taeyeon huffed and crossed her arms as she sat down. "Aww. Don't worry unnie. We can always take another one." You tried to cheer the older woman and kissed her cheek, making her instantly smile. "Yah! Kim Taeyeon, are you cheating on me?" Sunny shouted from the back.

 

"Maybe? Maybe not. Who knows." Taeyeon smirked at her girlfriend before letting out her infamous ajhumma laugh.

 

"ByunTaeyeon! You better not touch my daughter!" Jessica threw a pillow toward your and the dork's direction, making you giggle when she caught it. "Who said I couldn't? I'm the leader, so I don't follow orders." Taeyeon merong her.

 

You giggled at your unnies. Even the other members were amused at the display you were all showing. Then, you got up from your seat. "Where are you going?" Taeyeon blinked. "I'll be fast unnie. Hold on." You flashed her a smile then head off.

 

All eyes were on you as you ran/ stumbled toward Irene and Wendy's seats. "Oh! Puppy, what's up?" Wendy grinned as she saw you. "Nothing~"

 

Just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter