Chapter 28

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After you calmed down, Taeyeon suggested to take your phone and laptop for a while so you don't check the articles and all the hate comments directed at you.

 

Tiffany decided to help you get ready because you were about to go to your schedule and she actually calmed you down whenever you were starting to panic.

 

Like, right now.

 

"_____, it's okay. Nothing bad will happen." She sighed and hugged you to soothe your nerves. "B-But... What if they try to hurt me?" You trembled at the thought of a sasaeng fan actually coming at you.

 

Your legs started trembling before your knees gave out. Luckily, Tiffany was still holding you. "Shh. They won't hurt you. We already told manager oppa." She tried to reassure you.

 

"But unnie..." You whimpered and she shook her head before kissing your forehead. "Baby. Just calm down. Take a deep breath and don't think about it."

 

You nodded slightly and did as she said before calming down. "Good. Now I want you to focus and smile." She says while poking your cheeks.

 

You pouted slightly and pushed her hands away. "Yah. Don't do that." She just giggled and ruffled your hair. "Aigoo... I have such a big baby here." She teased while you only pouted more.

 

"Meanie unnie." Then someone knocked, making them look and see Jessica smiling at them. "I don't mean to interrupt, but maknae has to go to her schedule." She reminded and Tiffany frowned at her for having to ruin the moment.

 

"C-Can any of the unnies come with me?" You ask timidly and they didn't like it. They wanted their happy and cheerful maknae.

 

"Let's ask TaeTae." Tiffany smiled and held your hand as the three of you left the room.

 

"There you are. Are you re-"

 

"Who can go with maknae?" Tiffany cut her off before she could finish her sentence.

 

The others looked at her weirdly then saw your linked hands and you looking at the floor. "N-No one really has to come. I-I was just wondering." You explained.

 

Sunny looked at her girlfriend as she sighed. "I see. Let me check." But before she could do anything, your phone rang.

 

"Baby. Are you okay? Where are you?"  Irene's voice suddenly met your ears.

 

"I'm fine unnie. I'm just about to leave the dorm."

 

"I saw the news. How are you holding up?" She asked gently and you sighed then felt Tiffany squeeze your hand.

 

"I'm okay unnie. But I have a schedule today." You told her.

 

"Arraso. Do you want some company? I can come with you." 

 

It wasn't actually a bad idea. You looked and nodded. "Alright. I'll see you later."

 

"Okay. I love you."

 

You smiled just by hearing those words. "I love you too." As you were done, everyone was looking at you.

 

"Do you still need company?" Sooyoung raised an amused brow. "Or would you like some private time with your girlfriend?" Hyoyeon teased.

 

You pouted, at least you weren't depressed anymore. "Yah~ unnie, they're teasing me." You whined at Jessica.

 

Of course, she glared at them. "Yah! Stop picking on my child before I smack you both." She threatened, making them shut up immediately.

 

"I can go with maknae. If that's okay." Sunny volunteered. "Jinja? Yay~!" You cheered and ran to her, engulfing her in a hug.

 

She laughed and hugged back, earning a few jealous looks and glares. "Alright, fine. Time to go kiddo." Taeyeon ruffled your hair then pinched your cheek. "Okay. Bye unnies~" you wave cutely at them with your free hand while Sunny was holding the other.

 

"Bye." They waved back and watched the two of you leave. "She'll be alright?" Yoona asked no one in particular.

 

"She will. Don't worry." Taeyeon nodded.

 

 

 

You and Sunny were already in front of SM and you couldn't stop your hands from shaking.

 

Sunny noticed this and held your hand before squeezing it. "It's okay maknae. You're going to be okay. I'm here with you." She pulled you to hug you and rub your back, to which, you hug back instantly.

 

"But I'm scared..." You whispered.

 

Sure it was something that happened a lot, but you never thought that it would happen to you.

 

When it happened to Taeyeon and Baekhyun, you always did your best to comfort both of them. They were both close to you and you didn't want either of them feeling down.

 

But now that it was you, you felt so weak and vulnerable. And it was literally not making you feel good.

 

"Come on girls. Let's go." Your manager got out first then opened the door. Hate comments were thrown your way, left and right. Both Sunny and your manager did their best to keep you from getting hurt but you managed to get some scratches.

 

"Here." You were handed some band aids to patch up the scratches.

 

But Sunny was no different. In fact, she had more than you since she was covering you. You looked at her and felt guilty as your eyes started to get watery.

 

"U-Unnie..." She quickly looked at you and hugged you while smiling. "Shhh. Don't worry. I'm okay. Just focus." She mumbled while rubbing your back.

 

"But unnie." She shook her head. "Aish. Stop worrying so much _____. These are nothing. Just go out there and be you!" She cheered and you smiled slightly.

 

"O-Okay unnie." You were then led to do your mcing.

 

After a few minutes, you were done and went back to the changing room. You were greeted by two people. On

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter