Chapter 61

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"So what are we going to do?" Tiffany looked around the car and sighed while the others were rechecking their grocery list. Jessica was currently asleep and Hyoyeon was on her phone. The only ones actually checking were Sunny and Seohyun. Tiffany, however, was just at the back, looking out the window as she kept replaying the things that happened before they left the apartment.

 

Flashback

 

"Hey, can we talk?" Turning her head, Tiffany was surprised when she saw the soloist standing there though not meeting her eyes, which was a first. She also took note of camera men not present in the room and her anxiety started to kick in. "What's up? Is eveything alright?" She asked cautiously when she saw Skylar struggling with her words when she tried studying her facial expression. "No. Nothing's wrong." She could barely hear what the latter said due to how quiet her voice was before she took a small step forward. "Are you sure? If there's something bothering you, you can always talk to me." Reaching out on instinct, Tiffany placed her hand on the younger girl's arm and gave it a squeeze.

Skylar glanced down at it and Tiffany quickly retracted her hand, her eyes widening as she quickly apologized, but the other just shook her head before she crossed her arms over her chest and then hesitantly looking up to meet the eyesmiling princess' gaze. "I want to apologize."

 

Present

 

"Apologize to what?" Unfortunately, their conversation had to be cut off when the girls had gone and called for them and left the apartment. Right now, she was left pondering about what there was that Skylar could possibly apologize for. "Penny for your thoughts?" Looking to her side, she saw Hyoyeon had put her phone away to approach her and she offered a small smile. "I was just thinking about something. Skylar came to me earlier before we had to go." She explained while the shorter woman nodded her head. "She said that she wanted to apologize, but I don't know what for."

"Skylar? Did she do anything?"

Shaking her head, Tiffany had explained that there didn't seem to be a problem with the two of them before the talk. "Maybe she just made a mistake that wasn't too big of a deal." The dancer suggested. "But why did she have to be so nervous about it?"

"Who's nervous?"

When Tiffany explained to Jessica what she told Hyoyeon, her best friend had a weird look on her face before shaking her head. "Don't mind that now. Let's just finish with the groceries so we can meet up with them soon. I'm sure that it's not much." The ice princess shrugged her shoulders and then subtly pointed to the camera that was recording them. "Come on."

Splitting into two groups to make the work done faster, the two Americans went with the other half of the list in hand with their arms hooked together. "I wonder what Youngmi wants." Jessica wondered out loud when she was looking through the various shelves and Tiffany playfully rolled her eyes at the camera. "She's so much like her Skylar appa, always eating sweets." Jessica nodded in agreement when she began to grab a few snacks and placed them in their cart. "That's true. She's clinging to Skylar so much and it's so hard to get her to spend time with the rest of us." She pouted. "Well, they do say that when kids like a person, it's because they feel like their nice."

"I'm not saying that Skylar isn't nice. She's been taking good care of Youngmi for the past few days." Jessica defended, muttering something under her breath just so the cameras won't hear her. Tiffany, on the other hand, waved a hand to the camera to dismiss the attention on her best friend and just began to look through the list. "There's not much healthy food here. We need to make sure that Youngmi is eating well." She pouted before taking it upon herself to pick out some vegetables and other things to make a nutritious meal. She remembers Yoona often cooking with Seohyun, so she had sent a quick text to them and asked what would be good to buy.

After half an hour passed by, the ummas of the group finally had everything that they needed and proceeded to the car so that they could meet up with the rest.

 

"Yah! What are you doing?"

"Don't "yah" me. Tell them to stop running around!" Skylar pointed to the two women who were running around and laughing like maniacs. Yuri had stolen Sooyoung's funnel cake and now the giant was trying to get it back. But while running away, Yuri was making it a point to eat the snack as she dodged the woman's advances. Skylar was carrying Youngmi and pulling her away from their destructive path and Taeyeon came in time when she had pulled the child away from the place.

"Kwon Yuri! Choi Sooyoung! Stop it this instant!" The kid leader called out and Yuri immediately ran over, sticking her tongue out at the shikshin when she finished the snack and Sooyoung could only glare at her. "You're both embarrasing unnie." Yoona shook her head as she wiped Youngmi's hands. "Mwo? She was the one who stole my precious baby from me." The older shiksin retorted and Skylar let out a sigh at their childishness before she's shaking her head. "You nearly ran into Youngmi."

"If Skylar didn't get her, she could have gotten hurt, pabo." Taeyeon scolded and the duo immediately apologized to the little girl and the soloist. "What's happening here?"

Spinning around, Yuri immediately grinnned and waved her hand when they spotted the rest of the girls. "Soo and I were just having some fun." The other three rolled their eyes before Yoona explained what happened, immediately causing Jessica, Sunny, and Hyoyeon to glare at the two. "Yah! Stop acting like children!" Jessica smacked her girlfriend's arm. "Youngmi is more behaved than you even and you're supposed to be taking care of her." Hyoyeon shook her head.

While the rest were nagging the pair, Tiffany sidled up to the soloist and looked at Youngmi with a smile. "Hi Youngie. Did you have fun with your appas?" She asked and the child nodded happily before the pink lover noticed the bear in her arms. "Oh, that's cute. Where did you get that?" She asked as she tucked some of the g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter