Chapter 17

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys~! Long time no see. Sorry about the lack of updates. I just recovered but something went wrong with my stuff. *bows* mianhe.

 

 

"This is daebak! I never thought I'd work with you." You said as you and the five sat down. "This must be the surprise appa was saying." You said to yourself.

 

"Yup. We were really surprised when we heard about a vacation in America, but finding out it was to work with you, we understood." Irene smiled at you.

 

"I'm really glad I don't have to be alone anymore." You chuckled and they nodded. "Oh. Unnie, our sweets!" Joy suddenly started bouncing around.

 

You looked up and blinked. "Oh. I didn't get to buy any yet. I didn't know you would be here." You rubbed the back of your neck. "Aww~ you promised!" Joy whined. "Yeah! You said you'd get us some." Seulgi decided to join in and started teasing you.

 

You puffed your cheeks and tried to glare at them. "Oh! Cutie!" Irene quickly hugged you and rubbed her cheek against yours.

 

You blushed brightly by the sudden skinship, and if you moved your face, you would have already kissed her. "Don't pick on my cutie for candy." Irene scolded the two, making you blush harder when she called you my cutie and pulled you to sit on her lap.

 

"Since when were you two so close that you even call her yours?" Wendy raised a brow in amusement. Yeri was confused by the whole situation but just giggled as she watched her unnies.

 

"Since forever!" Irene exclaimed cuddling you. You just giggled. "Unnie, that tickles."

 

"Omo!"

 

You quickly covered your mouth as all five of them stared at you and you blushed deeply, covering your face in embarrassment. "Keoptaaaaa!"

 

They squealed and tried not to glomp you since you were still on Irene's lap. "I-I know!" You tried to change the topic, but you were still blushing. "There's a candy store nearby. We can buy there!" You said.

 

"Jinja?! Let's go!" Joy and Seulgi grabbed your hands and you were quickly being dragged away. Irene pouted when you were taken from her and Yeri followed you and her two members, trying to make them let go of you since she thought you were getting hurt.

 

"Clingy much?" Wendy smirked, making Irene blush. "Yah!" Wendy laughed and ran away from the leader before catching up to you then taking you from her member's grasp as she lifted you over her shoulder and continued to run. "Come back here!"

 

"Yah! Unnie!" You tried to squirm and hit her back lightly. "I said stop calling me that. And stop squirming or I'll drop you." She threatened.

 

You quickly stop and cross your arms as you puff your cheeks. "Where are we going?" You asked. "To the candy store, duh?"

 

"But you don't even know where it is!" You wanted to be put down. "That's why I took you. Tell me where!" She laughed. You groaned and saw some people looking at you. "Wendy, let go!" You saw the other four members catching up to you and chuckled as you came up of a plan. "Take a right." You told the girl carrying you.

 

She did as told. You gave her some directions that was near to the store, but you honestly brought her to a dead end. But she didn't know. "Yah! Are you sure you know?" She asked you. "Yes. Why not?"

 

She looked at you and blinked. "This is a dead end." Just then, the four trapped her. "You tricked me!" Wendy exclaimed as Yeri helped you out of her grasp.

 

"I had to." You laughed as the three flicked her forehead then turned back to you.

 

"Oww." Wendy rubbed her red forehead and you just smile at her. "____-ah! It huwts!" She pouted and you just giggled. "Come here baby unnie." You chuckled then pecked her forehead. "Better?" Wendy nodded slightly and you just giggled at her.

 

"Yah! How come you kiss her but not me?" Irene pouted and crossed her arms. "Wae? I'm the one hurt here!" Wendy merong her.

 

You just rolled your eyes then pecked Irene's cheek, making her smile widely. "What about us?" The other three looked at you with puppy eyes.

 

"Aish..." You just laughed and kissed their cheeks. "Happy?" They all nod and you shook your head at them. "Are you sure you're idols?" You teased.

 

They just grin and you lead them to the store while chatting with each other.

 

You then arrived at the place and their jaws dropped. "Daebak!!!" They all ran inside and started getting what they wanted.

You smiled and followed them inside. You then walk towards one shelf and grinned before showing it to the camera. "Hey Taeyeon unnie, lookie! I have candies and I'm not giving you any." You merong at the camera, thinking that Taeyeon is watching then laughed.

 

       Korea

 

"Yah! She better give me some when she gets back!" Taeyeon whined as they laughed at her. "As if. I'm sure she'll give me instead." Sooyoung grinned. "No. Maknae will give me some." Yoona laughed.

 

'I'm glad someone is able to take care of her while we're not with her." Sunny said. "Same. I wasn't really supportive of the idea of her going to America alone." Taeyeon nodded. "Even Sica. She was crying the next day." Sooyoung laughed. "Well, wouldn't you?" Hyoyeon raised a brow. "You were crying before you slept when she left." She added.

 

"Yah!" Sooyoung gave her girlfriend a signal to keep quiet. "I miss maknae." Seohyun mumbled. "I bet they're planning on making maknae move to Red Velvet!" Taeyeon exclaimed while pointing at the TV.

 

"Yah! What the heck?" They simultaneously hit Taeyeon when she sat back down, making her whine. "Don't say stupid things like that." Tiffany sighed as she leaned on the couch.

 

She had been watching along with the others and she felt her heart hurting more when she saw you with the younger group and the way you interacted with Irene bothered her.

 

"It's possible." Again. Taeyeon earned smack on the head by her girlfriend and the tall woman.

 

    America

 

"Hey ____!" You look and try to se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter