Chapter 58

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Why did you have to come looking for me at the most inconvenient time?" Jessica raised a brow as her best friend landed face first on her bed then crossed her arms. "Excuse me? I called you to give you an important reminder." The ice princess flipped her hair while rolling her eyes. "What's more important than me finally getting a kiss from _____?" Tiffany whined as she rolled on the mattress. "Mwo? What did you say? Kiss?!" Jessica's eyes went wide as she stared at her best friend.

 

"We were at the balcony and we were talking. I don't know. We just kinda stared at each other and I leaned in then she did too, but before we could, Khun came in and told me that you wanted to talk to me!"  The pink monster ranted in one breath while sitting up and Jessica stared at her like she'd gone mad. "Aish jinja! Fany, I know that you've finally come to terms with your feelings and that you want to take things back, but don't you think this is too fast?" She tried to reason out. "Jessi, it's been how many months already. How is that being too fast?" Her best friend frowned and Jessica sighed softly. "Fany, you might be ready but did you take in mind if ever she's ready? To be in a relationship again... To be with you again?"

 

Tiffany then kept quiet as she looked at the ice princess when she went to sit next to her. "I'm not saying that she'd most likely dislike the thought of being with you again. It's just, do you think that her feelings would still be the same, especially after what happened?" Jessica wrapped an arm around her shoulder and lightly rubbed her arm. "She needs time, don't you think? And I know we both know that she's still coping with Christina's death." Tiffany nodded lightly and rested her head on the slightly shorter girl's shoulder. "I know... But I just thought, maybe things would be better..." She kept quiet before sighing. "I guess she may have just got caught up in the moment earlier."

 

After the party ended and everyone had already left, Skylar had decided to stay back and cleaned around the dorm when the girls retired for the night, thinking that everyone had gone home or to their dorms. But they were surprised when they heard footsteps outside their rooms and some other noises that caused them to get out of bed to check.

 

"_- Skylar! What are you doing?" Surprise was clearly written on their tired faces when they saw the brunette and Sooyoung went to grab the garbage bags from the girl. "I was just cleaning." The soloist answered plainly while looking at the older women with a confused look. "We thought you went home. It's late and we can clean this up tomorrow." Taeyeon sighed softly, though hiding the small smile that crept up her lips at the girl's concern. "I know you're all busy, so there won't be much time for you to get this cleaned." Skylar replied and lightly kicked a cup. "You're just as busy as us." Seohyun smiled softly and went to help with the cleaning. "I can manage a few hours without sleep."

 

"That's not good for you." Yuri replied and grabbed a broom. "Come on, girls. Let's fix this mess up." Tiffany smiled and they all joined in, even Jessica, who was already ready to sleep.

 

There was small chatter here and there. Jessica nudged her girlfriend and gestured to the quiet soloist, then to her best friend, making the Black Pearl blink slightly. "Did something happen?" She asked quietly. "I guess you could say that." Jessica explained what Tiffany told her and Yuri showed an amused expression by the end. "Nickhun was such a ." She chuckled before Jessica smacked her arm. "Wae? You have to admit, his timing was really bad." The tanned woman laughed as Jessica threw a cup her way. "You're such a pabo." Yuri grinned and threw the trash away before she went to stand next to her girlfriend. "Then what's the problem with the two?" Jessica gave her a deadpanned look and Yuri raised her arms in defense.

 

"Tiffany doesn't know how to act around her. She's panicking whenever she sees Skylar." Jessica sighed as she saw Tiffany stealing glances at the oblivious brunette. "And we're supposed to....?" Yuri tilted her head to the side while her girlfriend shrugged. "I thought you would have something in mind, being you have so many bright plans." The ice princess rolled her eyes as the tanned beauty puffed her cheeks. "Hey, I was only pranking." Jessica just shook her head. When they all finished, Yuri lightly tugged on Skylar's shirt.

 

"Hey. You should stay for tonight. It's really late and your place is a bit far from here. I doubt you'll get any rest." The black pearl insisted while the ones left nodded their heads. "She's right. You won't be able to rest properly if you head back." Sunny agreed. Skylar blinked a bit before she looked at her watch. It was almost 3am and she had a schedule tomorrow at 7. Maybe one night wouldn't hurt. "Alright."

 

As Hyoyeon went to grab some extra pillows and blanket, someone behind the door was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter