Chapter 24

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys. I have an update for you.

I've actually been reading the comments and found myself smiling when I saw how people enjoyed my story. But now I think people are getting bored. Should I keep writing or give up?

 

 

After dinner and playing around with the RV members, Irene took you home. "Thanks a lot unnie. I had fun." She smiled as you both walked to your dorm. "Welcome. Call me anytime you want, arraso?" You nodded and stopped at your door.

 

"I will unnie. Thanks again." You flashed a cute smile, showing your dimples and making her blush then pinch your cheeks. "Alright. I better go. Goodnight." She smiled while tilting her head.

 

She then leaned in and pecked your forehead, but you hug her and kiss her cheek. "Goodnight unnie. Don't get in trouble and don't sleep late." She nodded as she hugged back. "Alright."

 

You both stood there for a while then you pouted. "Can't I stay with you longer?" She laughed and hugged you tighter. "I wish you could." She whispered while your hair.

 

A cough then interrupted you both, making you look. Smirks and a couple glares were directed at both of you.

 

Irene awkwardly pulled away while rubbing her head. "Ah, unnies. I just came to drop _____ off." She smiled then bowed at them.

 

"Night unnie." You kissed her cheek again and she smiled. "Night." She waved then walked away.

 

You were watching her leave then felt the many stares at your direction. You looked back and they were all looking at you. "Unn-" you were cut off when Sooyoung and Hyoyeon grabbed your arms and pulled you inside.

 

Taeyeon shut the door and locked it while the rest put you on the couch. "Yah! What? Let me go unnies!" You tried to struggle from them but they kept you in place.

 

Since you wouldn't stop, they started to get a bit irritated. "Yah! Stop moving!" Yuri told you. "Let me go first." They shook their heads then Sunny sat on you.

 

"Unnie! This is harassment!"

 

"You're exaggerating." Sunny rolled her eyes while sitting still. "What do you want?" You sighed and laid still, but she remained on you.

 

"How was the date?" Yoona grinned. "Yeah. You even bought a cute shirt." Seohyun cooed.

 

"Did you two do anything inappropriate?" Taeyeon asked. "How about the kid. Where was she from?" Yuri asked.

 

"Unnies, the date was fine and no we didn't do anything inappropriate." You sigh, but smile because of remembering today's events.

 

"And how did you know about Areum?" You blinked. "You were on the news baby. Both you and Irene are a huge topic now." Jessica pointed at the opened laptop.

 

"Omo. Can I see?" You tried to push the bunny off you. Don't be fooled. She may be small, but she was heavy.

 

Sooyoung grabbed the laptop and ran to your side instead, making you groan. "Unnie, get off." You whined and struggle. "Shhh. Just look." They let you look at the screen.

 

You just sigh in defeat and look.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter