Chapter 65

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you have any idea what your little stunt just did?"

___ and Tiffany both stared at the fuming CEO as he slammed his hands on the table, but neither women seemed bothered by his actions as they continued to watch him pace. He had called them early in the morning for a meeting and they were more than prepared when they saw the red faced man.

"I don't see a problem with it." Tiffany replied calmly while crossing her arms and the man whipped around to face her, clearly enraged by her choice of words. "The problem is that people are questioning what exactly your relationship is! Do you think they would accept if you told them you were dating?" Kim Youngmin stressed out and ___ furrowed her brows before shrugging. "I don't see what's wrong with it. Sure, same relationships aren't exactly the norm, but it's a real thing. People already know about my uality." She stated as she rested her elbows on the table while watching the man closely.

His eyes bore into her head and she simply raised a brow. "They know that, but there is no way that they would accept Tiffany, a member of Girls' Generation, would be the same. They are the number one girl group that we have. Do you know how bad that would be for their image?" He retorted and Tiffany scoffed as she glared at the man. "Do you really think that just because people don't approve of it means that I'll follow?" She questioned as she sat up straighter. "No. I expect you to follow because I am not allowing this." He tells them. "That's a load of bull. You don't control anyone."

Tiffany had to grab ___'s hand from under the table to calm her down, squeezing it as she laced their fingers together.

"Yes, I do. You're all signed under SM, and as long as I'm in charge, what I say goes." He said with a smirk and ___'s shoulders tensed while Tiffany's grip on her hand tightened. "I think you're mistaken." She chimed in, setting her phone down on the table just as the door opened, surprising the CEO when the rest of the group walked in and took a seat around the table.

"What's the meaning of this?" The man questioned as he looked at each girl. "I don't remember calling you in." Taeyeon rolled her eyes before she shook her head. "We came to settle things." She stated seriously, having enough of the man's selfishness. "Sir, you've been abusing the power that you have over us for the past years. Not only have you manipulated our maknae in leaving the group for your own selfish gain, but you allowed the dangers of being on her own happen without care." Jessica tapped her finger against her arm when she crossed her arms over her chest. "Did you do something about her growing addictions and the influences around her when she was abroad?" Sooyoung demanded. "Or did you even think of how badly her image, or ours, was ruined after the lies you spread out two years ago?" Yoona added and the man had to look to each girl as they spoke.

"I was doing what was best for the group." He said simply. "Our group or your pockets?" Sunny furrowed her brows, but they soon fell silent as ___ stood from her seat, releasing Tiffany's hand as she stared the man down. "Kim Youngmin, the artists in this company is on the bottom of your list of worries. You used our group because you know that people would easily catch on." She stated firmly. "Girls' Generation is the leading girl group, right?" She didn't wait for him to reply and the girls watched silently. "By making a scene in one of Korea's well-known group, you knew that news would be quick to spread around and that people would react, catching the attention of every single person out there. All of that, you knew would benefit you because you know that people would want to keep Girls' Generation around, so you made it look like you needed help because of the loss of one member. You not only manipulated the group but all the people you fooled with your lie, and I think it's time we let that come to light."

The man glared back at her as he began to step in her direction and Taeyeon was about to stand until Hyoyeon placed a hand on her shoulder. The kid leader glanced at her friend whose eyes were still on the pair, and she let herself sit back down and watch what was about to happen.

"Is that a threat?" Kim Youngmin questioned and ___ smiled as she cocked her head. "I don't know. Is it?" She taunted. "My contract ends in a while. I think once that expires, I don't need to stick around and be some man's puppet." She sneered and his face twisted into a snarl. "You wouldn't. There's no one to back you up on that." He stated before Seohyun spoke up. "I will not be renewing my contract either."

Her statement was followed by the rest of the girls, and soon, the man's face paled when he realized that none of them were bluffing.

"Kim Youngmin, you've been abusing us, and it's time to put that to a stop." Tiffany stood up next to her girlfriend and took her hand again. "One person couldn't have stopped you, but a whole group, that's a different topic." Yuri tells him. "I hope you reconsider yourself after this." Taeyeon smiled before she nodded to the girls and stood up, all of them following suit as she exited the office until ___ and Tiffany were left.

"Don't think this is over." He growled as they began to walk out and Tiffany paused, tugging on the younger girl's hand before she pulled her in for a tender kiss, one that ___ reciprocated as she wrapped her arms around the woman's waist and then turned to the glowering CEO.

"Sadly, we know that it is. I hope you make amends for what you've done." With a quick smile, the pair walked out, shutting the door on their way out before a muffled yell could be heard and the girls all looked at each other.

They all exchanged glances before a smile bloomed on their faces, a weight finally lifted from their shoulders before they were pulling each other into a group hug.

"We did it. We actually did it." Yoona said with a breathy laugh. "We're free." Jessica grinned widely as she gripped on to her girlfriend's arm. All eyes are on ___ and Tiffany as the pair hold each other. "What are you going to do for now?" Taeyeon asked them and they both look at each other, grinning as Tiffany starts to lead them out of the building. "First, we are going to celebrate." She beamed, grabbing her best friend's hand with her free hand and then dragging them outside to the van. "Let's give people a blast so they remember Girls' Generation for centuries."

 

"Cheers!" The sound of glasses clinking and the girls' laughter filled the private room they had occupied, food was spread out in front of them as they finally allowed themselves to relax. "Ah, I can't believe we really did that. We should have had a recording." Hyoyeon laughed as she took a sip of her drink. "Did you see his face? He looked like he was ready to burst!" Yuri laughed while picking up her chopsticks.

"But damn though, I didn't know you could be that scary, ___." Sunny commented as Tiffany fed the said girl. "What do you mean?" She questioned after swallowing her food and Yoona rolled her eyes. "Don't act so clueless." She waved her hand, but seeing as the maknae was still confused, Sooyoung scoffed. "Are you for real?" She questioned incredulously.

"I think it's the fact that you weren't angry when you were talking to the CEO but still threatened him." Seohyun explained, making her girlfriend nod in confirmation. "I do not want to get on your bad side." Hyoyeon commented as she started to fill her bowl. "She gets it from someone." Yuri said with a playful grin before Jessica's glaring at her. "Are you trying to say something, Kwon Yuri?"

"Ani, ani!"

"Whipped."

Sunny shook her head at her friends before she nudged her girlfriend. "Taeyeon was really stiff during the meeting though." She commented and Hyoyeon nodded with her eyes wide. "Yah! What did you expect? I thought he was going to do something." Said woman huffed before she pointed towards the eyesmiling goddess. "You better look after that kid, arraseo? Or else I'm flying all the way to America to do it myself after kicking your ."

Tiffany stuck her tongue out before kissing ___'s cheek. "Of course I'll take care of my baby." She proclaimed with a proud smile and Hyoyeon cringed. "Ugh, I forgot how cheesy you can be when you're together." She muttered, making her girlfriend laugh. "Well, now that you're both back together, and I'm pretty sure the whole world has seen your performance, what now?" Taeyeon asked curiously and ___ smiled before she shook her head. "I don't know. I'm just glad t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter