Tomorrow will most definitely be the day my nightmare will become reality.

Stupid You,

Seunghyun's POV:

 

 

                The car ride back home was silent, as if my father and I were strangers... Funny thing, after I think about it... Maybe my father and I  are  strangers. We were close when I was young, but we've changed. Our personality changes have made us lose connection, and time made  us strangers. I wonder if father thinks that way too... I wonder if he even remembers me as a child. Maybe because I've never had a mother... We’ve never been pulled together. That’s what mothers do right? Bring families together?  I don't have a single memory of mine, no matter how hard I try to remember. Father doesn't talk about her; he doesn't even have any pictures of her. For all I know, I could have seen her, and she could have seen me, but not really know who each other are. I've never had familial love. But I guess that's where Kim Bum, Hyungjoo and Hyukshin come in... they definitely give me the familial love I need. Maybe too much. Haha.

 

 

                I pull into the driveway, Kim Bum's car nowhere in sight. Weren’t the four of them supposed to be home by now? It’s already dark out.

 

"Seunghyun, Junhyung told me that Kim Bum left suddenly, do you mind going out and trying to find him? I wanted to call a meeting before our mission finally ends." I hesitate. Is Gaheun alone in there?

"Don't worry about me, I can take the stock in myself. Go ahead first." he encourages. No, Kim Bum wouldn't leave her by herself. Hyungjoo and Hyukshin are probably with her. Right.

 

 

 

"Hello? Kim Bum?"

"Yeah. What's up?" he answers casually.

"Not much. Checking up on Donghae. Junhyung is such a wuss. You know that? After I'm out of all this I'm getting my hands on him and I'm gonna-"

"Woah Woah Woah. Calm down. What happened?"

"He took his advantage when Donghae was blindfolded and strapped to the chair. That's what."
What the hell? Junhyung is so...

"What?" I ask again, not really sure why.

"Your cousin is an . That's what."

"I think we all know that already. Anyways, is he okay?"

"Donghae's okay. Bruised up a bit, but no big deal." I sigh in relief, remembering that my father said he'd just scare him. Junhyung's lame abuse isn't the scare... But I hope what father has isn't too much worse. Gaheun would freak out.

I hear Donghae's voice mumbling in the background.

"What?" Kim Bum asks, not talking to me.

Donghae mumbles again.

"... . I... I forgot it." Kim Bum answers.

Donghae's voice raises a little, but I still can't make out what he says.

"I know where it is, it's in my desk, I'll give it to him tonight." Kim Bum says, talking to Donghae.

"Oh, Seunghyun, are you with Gaheun?"

"No... Should I be?"

"Well... I don't know, I thought you would've. Hyungjoo and Hyukshin both had to go out to watch over the area."  Crap. She's alone? I knew I should've gone to see her first.

"I'm going back home now." I answer as I hang up the phone.

 

 

 

                I don't know why I'm so worried, it's not the first time she's been by herself. But something just doesn't feel right. I run up the stairs, as fast as I can and storm into her room.  She isn't in here.  I check the bathroom and the closet: nothing.  . Father.  It's only her and him who are here; I didn't pass by anyone else as I ran up here. I quickly turn around and quickly walk towards the doors, planning on going to see my dad. As I turn down the hall, something bumps into me.

"Ouch." it says. I look down, and a wave of relief washes through me. She looks up at me, rubbing the top of her head. She looks fine. Thank God.

"Sorry, didn't see you there. Where did you go to? Didn't we tell you not to leave the room by yourself?" I ask urgently. She seems offended by my harsh tone.

"Well. How else am I supposed to leave my room if NOBODY’S HOME?! I was thirsty so I tried to go to the kitchen and get some water." she answers. I look at her hands: they're empty. She looks at me as if I were missing something obvious.

"I obviously didn't get any. I got lost. All the halls look the same at one point."

"Oh. Do you still want some? We can go and get some now." She nods her head quickly, and I guide her back down the stairs and to the kitchen.

 

                It's lucky she decided to turn back around and go back to her room. She was so close to father's office, it would've been very unlucky for her to have accidentally opened  those  doors. Good thing she's okay. She doesn't seem mentally or physically harmed.

 

 

 

Gaheun's POV:

 

 

 

                We chat about random stuff, like what we've been doing while we haven't seen each other the past few days, and so on. Seunghyun doesn't tell me anything though, so I end up sharing all my stories about Kim Bum, Hyukshin and Hyukshin. We talk until we end up back in my room. I jump onto my bed and grab my folder on the top of my pillow.

I open it and smile again. Without realizing, I hold the ring that dangled off of my neck between my index and middle finger. Fighting. I exhale, hoping that somehow Donghae can hear me.

I look up to Seunghyun, who's intently observing me.

"Where'd you get that necklace from?" he asks curiously.

"Donghae. He left it with the drawing in here." I answer as I lift the folder.

Seunghyun chuckles, shaking his head. "Of course he'd pull something like that." I don't get what he's saying, but as long as he's laughing, I suppose nothing bad happened.

 "So... Tomorrows the day. Huh?" I ask. Strangely, I'm still smiling. Seunghyun stops laughing to look at me as if I'm a weirdo.

"Uh... Yeah. It is." he nods awkwardly. "And then everything'll be over... You'll get to go home. We'll all be back to normal."

"Mm." I nod once. "But you've been a really good friend." I add. It's true, he's been a really reliable friend. But after tomorrow, I'm pretty sure I'm going to erase everything that happened here. Start new.

"I'm glad." he smiles weakly.

"And because you're a good friend of mine. Do you wanna do me a hug, huge, HUGE  favour?" I ask, emphasizing the huge.

"Depends on what it is... I'm not going all around Seoul trying to find that one ice cream cone for you again." he jokes. I laugh out loud as I recall the memory; I just made up the ice cream flavour to make him leave because I wanted to be alone, but apparently it does exist. Haha, it's some good ice cream too.

"But in all seriousness... Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure." he smiles.

"Can you let me go see Donghae tomorrow... Before he... You know." I ask hesitantly. I feel like when you have to ask your parents or a teacher for something, but don't want to ask because you're scared they're gonna say no.

His smile fades,  "... I don't think that's a good idea. It'll be really hard for you."

"But I really wanna go. I  have  to see him one more time. I have to tell him something. It's important."

He looks at me, disapproving of my idea. "... I dunno..."

"C’mon. Please. Isn’t it the least you can do? And do it if you're my friend. Please." I beg.

He exhales annoyed, closing his eyes. "Okay. Fine. You can go tomorrow."

"Thank you," I smile. Yes.

 

 

                Seunghyun ended up leaving me; he had some 'errands' to do, says his dad. Well... Its fine with me, I spent most of the time thinking about everything that happened over the past two months. When I think about it, it's all like a dream... When I first moved here, it was probably best month of my life; I met amazing people, and laughed so hard that I almost cried every day.  But like all good things... It came to an end, and I was thrown into this nightmare. But after all the suspense and worry... Tomorrow will most definitely be the day my nightmare will become reality.