Minkyung?

Stupid You,

Two days later...

"Do you wanna leave the house for a bit?" Seunghyun asks suddenly. I look up from my iPod game; Kim Bum gave me an iPod to pass the time in confinement. He's such a kind hearted person... Hard to believe he's anenemy. (Yes, I still feel that they are enemies, can you blame me? I AM still kidnapped.)

"hmm?" it's weird, never thought I'd even have the option.

"Well, it seems suffocating in here. Even I'm feeling bothered, and I'm only here half the time you are." He spoke matter of factly.

"Okay. We going to leave now?"

"Yeah. Get dressed and come downstairs, I'll meet you in the foyer."

"... Uhhh... Okay. Sure."

"There’ll be someone waiting outside your door, and he'll bring you down."

"Chaperone again?" I ask irritated. Honestly, I'd get lost if I tried to run out of here, where can I possibly run away to anyways? >.< He just looks at me, with an expressionless face, then quickly turns away and walks out of the room.

 

                    After putting on an outfit from the closet, I grabbed my wristlet and opened the door to leave. Just as Seunghyun said, there was someone standing outside my door, leaning against the wall.

"Oh. That was fast." he mumbled, mostly to himself. I sigh, another person who doesn't really see me as a person, just a hostage.

"Miss, ready to go?" he asked looking up at me. Woah. It's the guy from the night I met Donghae... The butterfly knife one. He must have recognized me too, because his eyebrows rose and he smirked slightly, again, probably to himself.

"Right this way," he said, his voice much more lively than just a few seconds ago. I nod, and follow him through various hallways and stairs.

"so... Our friend went down to the park that night huh?" his voice sounding like he was talking about an inside joke. I don't say a word, not because I'm mad, but what can I say?

He sighs, "You’re brave, I gotta give you that much." he smiled. I just shrug as I continue to follow him. "Don't worry about anything, I'm not a ert or anything, those guys from the incident a few days ago... We don't actually know them. All of us here aren't like that, but they probably ruined your image of us anyways..." he said, deep in thought. "... Not that it really matters what you think, you're going to be here whether you like us or not." he added, sounding as if he was trying to cover something up.

"Mm." I nod.

"Haha, so you're not a mute after all." he joked. I smiled a bit, he sort of reminds me of Hyukjae. Well, he smiles like him.

"Well... I guess you probably know all the details of what happened to make us keep you here. But don't worry; we don't plan on killing you. We don't want to sink to that level, if you know what I mean. Killing innocent people."

 I froze. Is it possible that Donghae, Ahjussi, Henry, Siwon, Hyukjae, or any of the others have killed someone? I suppose it shouldn't be such a surprise... But I just have trouble imagining they would do such a thing. When I'm with them, they're just like a bunch of little boys...

The guy notices that I wasn't moving, and turns around to look at me, a couple steps away.

"Huh?... You okay?" he asks, unsure of what he should be feeling. I didn't answer, I was still in thought.

"Helloooo?" he said, his hand suddenly waving in front of my face.

"... What happened exactly?" I ask, snapping out of my blank stare.

"You mean your friends haven't told you anything? About what happened with Minkyung?" his eyes widened with surprise.

"No." I answer as I shake my head.

"Oh... I assumed your friends tried to make themselves innocent to you, or would've made up a story so they're not at fault." They haven't even told me anything about this Minkyung. All I know is that whenever her name is brought up, they don't know what to say, and look glum for the next while.
I just shake my head again.

"Okay... Well I'm not the person who should be talking about this to you. Maybe you could ask Kim Bum or T.O.P Hyung." he replied quickly and walked faster, pulling me by the elbow. He leads me down the hallway to the wide open foyer, we walk down the stairs, Seunghyun is standing in front of the doors, just as he said he would be.

"Oh, by the way. My name is Hyungjoo." he said as he smiled at me, a gummy one, just like Hyukjae's. And left, with a short "Bye Hyung"