"We're going to move to somewhere else."

Stupid You,

Gaheun's POV:
 
"Where are we going?" I ask Seunghyun, we've been driving for hours already.

"You'll see," he answers casually. Not the answer I was looking for, it's been two days since I almost saw Donghae. In all honesty, that incident makes me want to see him so much. So much more than I did before.

"Are you really curious?" he asks, almost laughing.

"Well... I would like to know the place I'm being taken to... Shouldn't I have the right to know? It's not like I have a choice anyways." I answer.

"True... Okay. We're going to move to somewhere else." he says matter-of-factly.

"Huh? Everyone's moving out of that HUGE mansion? I bet there's like 50 people in there! You guys found another... Castle?" It's crazy, that mansion is like the size of Donghae's house. How many of those do they have here? :S

He doesn't answer for a while,

"Well... It's not everyone who's moving..." he replies, sounding hesitant. Well that sounds more reasonable.

"Oh... Then who is?" I hope Kim Bum comes with us, or Hyungjoo or Hyukshin. They're the ones I actually talk to. The other people scare me. A lot.

"Oh, just me... And you."

"WHAT?!" What the heck? Why just us two?

"Don't take it the wrong way... It's just safer for you if we left. Being around my father isn't the best thing right now, especially for you." he explains. I absorb this information. I am going to be living alone, with a sort of stranger, who’s a guy, hours away from my original location, in some secluded, deserted land?  I think the last house or store I saw passed by almost an hour ago! Oh gosh.

"Hey! Calm down! I told you it's not a big deal! I'll even set up a tent OUTSIDE if you want, okay? Just... Just... Calm down. Are you okay? Should I pull over?" What? Oh, I guess I wasn't as composed as I thought... Oops.

I laugh, it's sort of late, but I just imagined the image: A small one level house, with me in it. And then on the lawn a tiny tent with a small fire pit in front of it.

"Uhh... Are you... Okay?" he asks again, he sounds and looks creeped out. Haha, oh well, better for me :)

"Haha, yeah. And nah, you don't have to set up a tent. I'm not your style anyways, I can tell." it's true, I've heard stories about the girls he likes. Even besides Minkyung.

"Why? How can you tell what type of girls I like?" he asks, sounding amused.

"Well from what Kim Bum says..."

"WHAT?! That little... What did he tell you?!" he asks, suddenly urgent.

"Uhm... Nevermind! I never said anything about this" I quickly reply. Maybe I wasn't supposed to tell Seunghyun that Kim Bum told me this stuff. Crap, Sorry Bummie.

"No! You can't just do that! I already heard what you said. So tell me what he said now. Or else... Or else... I'll..."

"You'll what? You know you can't threaten me." I answer a little smugly. This is also because of what Kim Bum told me, he said he and Seunghyun were both adamant about being friendly with me. Why? I have no clue. But hey! I don't have to worry around them, right?

He stops the car, and puts it into park. What's he doing? Does he need to pee?

"We're not going anywhere until you tell me what he told you."

"What? You've got to be kidding me. Seriously? You can't just stop in the middle of the road! Plus this is only one lane, what if someone comes?" I just want to get him to move without me having to rat out Kim Bum.

"Well technically, I CAN stop in the middle of the road, I just did. And have you seen may other cars around? I haven't, so it shouldn't be a problem. And even if cars come, they'll just have to wait." he answers casually. Boy he's stubborn.

"Oh c'mon, just drive already will ya?" I ask, irritated. I hate how he’s so stubbourn.

"Nope."

"This is so stupid, just move the car already."

"Nope."

"You're so difficult!"

"Nope."

"That makes no sense!"

"Nope!"

"Ugh!" A silence followed this; maybe we’re finally getting somewhere….

"... Nope." WHAT THE HECK?!
 

“Oh My Gosh!!!... Okay, you know what? Fine... How about, you start driving first, and then I'll tell you the stories that Kim Bum has told me?" at least we'll move a little after he starts driving again.

He starts the engine again. Yes, my plan will work.

He starts driving, we move for about 30 seconds when he says,

"So? I'm waiting..."

I don't say a word, and just pretend he hasn't said anything.

"If you don't start talking soon, I'm going to reverse back to the same spot we stopped earlier, and we can sit there again." he says, sighing as if it was a tragedy. He wouldn't actually do that would he? Nah, that's way too dumb...

"Okay, if that's how it is..." he stops the car, and puts it into reverse. No, he's not actually going to reverse is he?

The car backs up, ever so slowly. He's probably trying to torture me >.< I swear, we were moving a centimeter per second.

"I wonder how long it will take for us to get back...?" he asks, emphasizing the long. So irritating. I can’t handle this anymore.

"Okay! Okay!! Fine I'll talk! Can we just move forward now?"

"Finally! Now we're getting somewhere!" he says happily. Immediately after he shouts this, we zoom backwards, our heads almost hitting the dashboard.

The car jerks to a stop,

"hehehe... Oops." he chuckles nervously, as he shifts the gear back into drive. What a dummy >.<
I just sigh.

"Ahem... Continue," he says, still a little embarrassed.

 

                Then I tell him the stories Kim Bum has told me, all the one night stands, what the girls were like (all were party girls, actually.), what they looked like (just nothing like me), etc. He does not look amused when I tell him everything, but he isn’t denying it either. There was one thing I kept to myself though... It was the information I had about Minkyung. She wasn't like those other girls I heard about; she was good, kind, innocent. At least, that's what I heard from Kim Bum and the others.
 
 

"Don't tell Kim Bum I said anything. Please." I quickly add once I finish the stories.

"No I won't tell him... I'm gonna beat him to a pulp though." He answers sounding serious.

"No! Then he's gonna know!"

"No he won't."

"You’re going to beat him! How will he NOT know?!"

"Because I'm gonna knock him senseless."

"What? What's the big deal anyways?"

 ~~~

Hey! Just wanted to check in with my readers again :) haha. you all still enjoying the story? I promise more Donghae wil come soon! I'll probably be updating more chapters throughout today, since its the last day of the winter break for me :(

Remember, Feel free to comment! :)

Read. Enjoy. comment. Subscribe. :)

                                                                        - Bebexoxo