I don't like him, but I guess I can't say I hate him to death. But fair is fair. Right?

Stupid You,

Seunghyun's POV:

 

 

                Donghae hasn't said a word since he left the house. He's just been looking out the window, staring off into space the entire time.

"What?" Donghae asks me when he notices I was watching him.

"Nothing." I answer.

"Keep your eyes on the road then, and quit staring at me like I'm some museum display." he says, a little uncomfortable and irritated. I bet he was weirded out. He looks out the window again.

"Are you really going to give up?" I ask, it's been bugging me for a while...

"...give up?" he looks at me.

"Yeah. You really don't have anything planned?"

"...Planned?" Is it me who has a problem with speech? Or him who has a problem with hearing?

"Yeah. You came to us a little too easily. You haven't planned anything with your side have you?" I know I'm asking really upfrontly, but I've never been one to beat around the bush. He looks at me with a 'are you kidding me?' face. Guess not. Unless he’s lying, which would make sense too.

"Just making sure, if our side found out... Nobody'll be 'okay'" I answer, defending myself.

"I'm not stupid, I knew that. That's why I decided to come alone." he answers sounding blunt. I think I may have hit a nerve or something.

"So you're really just gonna go without a fight..."

"What else can I do?" he asks, still blunt and clearly irritated.

"... Nothing." I answer. It's true; he can't do anything without threatening Gaheun...

"Just make sure she gets back okay." he says, a little more calmly.

"I will." I reply without thinking. It's weird, I don't have that feeling of anger when I'm around him anymore. I don't like him, but I guess I can't say I hate him to death. But fair is fair. Right? This made me think.

"Hey... If you're telling me you didn't kill Minkyung, and had nothing to do with her death, then why are you handing yourself in?"   He looks at me as if the answer was obvious.

"You really don't get it, do you? Are you really not aware of anything?" he looks at me confused. I don't answer.

"It has nothing to do with me, you, my brothers, your friends, or Minkyung. It's all around your Dad, and what he wants. Don't tell me you didn't understand that." What? What is he seeing that I'm not?

"This is happening because of the power struggle between your side and mine. Your dad wants to pick us off, and gain control and power of the whole area. Gaheun was just an easy way to get it started..."

              I piece all of this together in my mind... Is this what Kim Bum was trying to tell me? That I was being used? That my father actually couldn't give a damn about how I felt? About the revenge I wanted?

"Woah. Woah!!! Stop the car!" Donghae shouts as he pulls the steering wheel, swerving the car to his side. I step on the brakes instinctively, and hear the screech of the tires along with the beeping of cars.

"What the hell." He sighs, his eyes wide. "You crazy? The light was red!"

I honestly wasn't even paying attention to the road. At all. I'm not about to tell him that though.

"... Sorry." I say, as I step on the gas pedal.

"Holy crap... Almost gave me a heart attack," He mutters, mostly to himself.

 

 

                As I drive, I don't try to start another conversation. I don't want to 'get to know' him anymore. The first thing I wanna do is get everything straightened out. I guess it's time to have a talk with father.
 
 
 

 

 

Gaheun's POV:

 

 

                My hand roams around the bed to try to find Donghae. No luck. I sigh, Last night was a dream, Gaheun, just a dream. Wait a second, last night, Seunghyun and Donghae were in the same room... And they weren't arguing, or fighting?...

"Morning!-" Kim Bum shouts happily as he bursts through the closed door. He sees me as he yells loudly, then stops halfway and says "Oh."

I look at him with raised eyebrows, I don't get how he can be so happy and cheerful when we're constantly faced with unfortunate news, events, everything.

"Haha, you're up already." he chuckles, scratching the back of his head, probably embarrassed.

"Yep." I answer.

"SHE'S AWAKE!!!!!" Hyukshin shouts as loud as he can as he slides into the room, where he slips and falls because of his socks. Not long after, I hear thumping on the floor, and see Hyungjoo's head pooping in from the side of the doorway.

"Hi." he smiles, extremely happily.

"Gaheun, what do you want for breakfast? We went grocery shopping," Hyukshin asks excitedly, wiggling his eyebrows. I giggle; he's such a cute little dork.

"You're not cooking, Hyukshin. After you're 'cookie art' catastrophe, I think you should be banned from all kitchens... For the rest of your life. And even after that." Hyungjoo jokes while sounding serious. Hyukshin's smile quickly transforms into a look of disbelief, anger and irritation.

"I'm telling you it was the PILLSBURY!!!!" he almost growls, whiney.

Everyone laughs, wow, this really makes last night feel like a dream. Especially in comparison to these crazy, random, loud guys.

"It's the pillsbury, wah wah wah" Hyungjoo mimics Hyukshin.

"Well if it was such a catastrophe, why did you stuff your face with them?!?! Huh?!?! You ate it all!!" Hyukshin rebuts, exasperated.

Kim Bum laughs again, shaking his head at their random, pointless conversation.

"It's called being polite." Hyungjoo replies, matter-of-factly. We all know he's lying, he loved those cookies. Haha.

"Pfft." Is all that comes from Hyukshin.

"Ah PFFT!" Hyungjoo mimics again.

"You're so-"

"You guys done now?" Kim Bum asks jokingly.

"... I guess." Hyukshin mumbles. Hyungjoo nods in agreement.

"Okay. Good. Gaheun?"

"Yeah?"

"So... What did you want for breakfast again?" Kim Bum asks.

"... I don't know… anything?" I answer, who really cares? I'll eat just about anything.

"Hyukshin, I leave it to you then." He smiles to Hyukshin.

"Got it. BRO!" Hyukshin says excitedly as he salutes and runs out of the room.

"You really trust him in the kitchen?..." Hyungjoo asks, looking worried.

Kim Bum goes deep into thought for about a minute before he says,

"... Maybe you should go and supervise him."

Hyungjoo and him laugh,  "Sure thing, bro" Hyungjoo says as he leaves the room.

"So... Wanna go for a walk?" Kim Bum asks me cheerfully.

"... Why?" I don't really wanna move...  :/

"Get some fresh air... Stretch your legs... You know you haven't left this house for almost a week?" gosh, really? A week? It seems like it's been much longer...

"Okay. Let's go." I say as I jump out of bed and run to the bathroom.