Angry Junhyung, Emotionless Seunghyun.

Stupid You,

 

 

 

              Donghae turns around, and before he realizes what he was doing, he was already running full speed towards Gaheun.
 
                Gaheun struggles, but it’s of no use; she’s still being pulled back. Her limbs felt so numb, and as hard as she tries, she can only manage to fight so much. Move, MOVE,  her mind yells at her, but her body can’t seem to oblige. The hand covering lets go.  Yell, scream, do SOMETHING!!   her mind tells her. Again, her voice just isn’t leaving .

"Start the car! Get ready to go!"   The guy holding her yells as he hands her over to someone who already sitting in the back of the truck. The car starts moving; the two back doors still wide open.
 

                Donghae was so close, if only he was two steps faster; he could've gotten his hand into the car and might have been able to jump in. But the car begins to move, just a split second quicker than him, and speeds away, the back doors slamming shut. He continues to chase it even though he knows he has no chance of running fast enough to catch up.  Why? He doesn’t know what else he can possibly do. The only thought on his mind is getting Gaheun back.


                Gaheun cannot do anything but just watch. Looking out the window of the back door, she sees Donghae's figure getting smaller and smaller, until he wasn’t even a spec on the horizon. She kneels down, her face turned to the floor. Maybe she hasn’t fully comprehended what just happened yet; she isn’t crying, she didn't yell, she just knelt there, looking at the ground. After a few moments, a voice says,

"You should at least sit on one of the side seats, we're going fast and the turns are gonna be sharp."

She looks up at the voice, it's him, she thinks. She never expected to see him more than once.

 

Half an hour later…

 

Gaheun’s POV:

                I wonder where Donghae is… he couldn’t possibly still be trying to chase after us, there’s no way he’d know where to go. And if he is still chasing us… that’s just so dumb. I wonder what he’s thinking...

“Where’s your phone?” One of the guys sitting across from me asks. I don’t respond, not even turning my head to look at him.

“Yah! I asked you a question!”  He yells, getting irritated. I clench my teeth, still not reacting to him.

“Are you deaf?! You crazy bit-“

“Yah! Shut up!”   Donghae’s “enemy” says. He’s the black haired taller guy, who was yelling at Donghae the first time I saw him.

“But she’s not giving-“

“Shut up! Does it look like she has a phone? She has no pockets, and is only carrying a wallet; she can’t fit anything into that. Are you stupid?” The enemy says, not angrily, but in a more authoritative voice. The guy sitting across from me just scoffs and turns his head, looking to the side.

                It’s a good thing that  he  spoke up, I might have seemed more angry than afraid just a few seconds ago, but I’ll be honest: I was terrified. But I can’t show it to them; I won’t let myself do that. Just as that thought ran across my mind, the car pulls to a stop. The angry guy steps out first, angrily flinging the doors open as he jumps out. The “enemy” looks at me, waiting for me to move first. I get up, and hop out of the truck, him following a step behind me. He doesn’t look angry; just blank, sort of like how Donghae looks every now and then.  I turn and look ahead, Woah, that’s not what I expecting.  I was expecting some weird deserted warehouse type of setting. I know, maybe I watch too much T.V. or something, but this, was the exact opposite. In front of us is an enormously large house, almost like a mansion: there were fountains and everything.

“Quite gawking and walk,” Angry guy tells me, grabbing my arm and pulling me forward. I immediately pull my arm out of his hold, glaring at him.

“I can walk by myself.” I say angrily. He glowers at me, fists clenched. He looks like he’s gonna punch me.

“Hey, quit it. Let’s go inside.”  The “enemy” says, his voice matching his emotionless face, as he put his hand on the other guy’s shoulder.

We walk there in silence, step by step. Every step seems like an hour, I was dreading to see what was inside. We enter the huge foyer with two staircases that led to an upper level, grand as ever; almost as nice as Donghae’s house.

“This way.”  The angry one orders, walking in front of me. Maybe he was trying to be calm or something.

             We walk up the stairs and down another grand hallway until we reach the end of the hall. He pushes the doors open, the room is just as extravagant as the rest of the house, and at the exact opposite end, stands a large desk. Sitting behind that desk is a man, who looks like he’s in his late 40’s to mid-50’s… quite close to Ahjussi’s age I’m guessing. As we walk towards him, I can’t help but feel his gaze piercing right through me. He knows I’m afraid. I can feel it.

“So… this is the girl that everyone’s been talking about,”  The older man says. I just look at him, my eyes uncontrollably glaring, not saying a word.

“Yah! Boss is talking to you,” The angry one lashes out…Again.

“No, no, Junhyung. Don’t speak to her like that; she’s very valuable to us…”  He said, in a light, friendly tone.  Valuable? What’s that supposed to mean?

“Please excuse him… what is your name young lady?” I don’t say a word. I can feel the tension from Junhyung rising.  Hmph, like I care.  The old man just looks at me… Awaiting a reply with a small smile, then his teeth a little before saying,

“Well then, I guess it’s rude to ask for your name, when you know nothing about any of us here. He is Junhyung” The man points to the angry one.

“And he is Seunghyun, my son.”  He continues as he points to “the enemy”. I look at the man, unfazed.

“And you can call me Mr. Choi.” He adds with a smile. “I hope you get used to it here, as I do predict you will be staying here for some time.”  He makes it sound like I’m at a hotel or something, it’s definitely NOT one. Donghae will be able to find me…won’t he?

“Seunghyun, you can take her to her portion of the house. Show her around, Junhyung. You stay here; I have a few words to say to you.”

With that, Seunghyun, the “enemy”, led me away to the other end of the house. It took us almost ten minutes to get there. The house is BIG.

 

~ ~ ~

 

Seunghyun’s POV:

 

                As I lead the girl away from them and out of the room, I can hear Junhyung’s irritated voice,

“Boss, who cares about what T.O.P hyung says, we all know he wants revenge. Minkyung meant the world to him. Who knows what they did to her before she died? They could have really tortured her, and nobody would know.”  Just shut up Junhyung, I know I said I wanted revenge. I still do, but not in the way you want it. I want to get back at the ones who took her away from me; but not by hurting someone innocent.

“Junhyung, I can’t approve of everything you want to do to that girl just because you don’t like her. Seunghyun made up his mind. He was very clear about his conditions if we actually did this. We have to respect his decision; it is him who feels the greatest loss out of all of us.”  Father says to him.

“He’s not in a right state of mind! He’s probably still suffering mental block from the trauma!” Junhyung argues, annoyed.

“… Just wait till he leaves the room, maybe there’s something I can approve of to please the both of you…”  Father replies in a lower voice than before.  That was the last thing I could hear from them, because I shut the doors to the room immediately afterwards.  Whatever Junhyung is planning, I won’t approve of. Junhyung is so petty, he’d stoop to their  level any second. I’m not like that; Minkyung wouldn’t want me to be like that. She was better than them, she was better than all of us.