Another Adventure?

Stupid You,

 

 

*DOONG!!! DOONG!! DOONG!!!!~~~*

 

 

                Our bodies jerk up, my heart racing. I think Donghae was shocked too; he exhales deeply while looking down to the floor, smiling to himself.  The dumb grandfather clock scared the heck out of me. Not to mention it had perfect timing.

... Wait. I wanted to  stop  the kiss... Right. I forgot that for a second. Phew.

"Well then... I'm just gonna throw this out."  I say aloud, grabbing the egg and hurrying to the kitchen.

 

 

                My face feels so hot, I hope it's not red or anything. I throw the egg into the compost, and dampen a paper towel with cold water. I dab my face, trying to cool it down... At times like these, I'm glad I don't use powder or foundation; if I did I'd be wiping all of it off. I step back out to see him looking out the window again, far into the distance. I sit on the couch across from him, no need to be so close anymore.

 

"Wanna get some fresh air?" Donghae asks, smiling slightly.

"Sure," I say, as I get up from the couch.

                I get dressed into normal clothes, jean shorts and a pink chiffon tank top. He stands by the door, hood up again, I walk right behind him quietly.

"READY TO GO?!"  I shout loudly, he jumps again.

"Wha!?!"   He exclaims, pure terror on his face.  I burst out laughing so hard that I need to support myself with the wall.

"Not funny, at all."  He says, still a little shaken.

I continue to laugh, once I  get started, it takes a while to end.  He waits a little, until I compose myself better. I look at him, failing at hiding my smile.

 

He scoffs, then says,"You are amused by the littlest things"

"Aha, yeah. So?"  I answer, like a brat.

"Nothing. Just an observation. I can't believe you would scare your own patient, doctor "  He says, joking around by faking surprise.

I walk out of the first door, "Oh... I don't usually, I just like to scare you"  I say happily. He pretends to make an annoyed face by scrunching his nose and lips a little. Hahahahaha! That's so cute. Not even gonna lie.

"Hey, think about it this way, I choose to scare you because you're my ONLY patient."  I say as I lock the door. He was quiet for a little, and then asks,

"Oh... So, do you plan on having more patients in the future then? Miss Doctor?"

"Meh, we'll see how needed I am"

"Haha, okay... Well. You're not allowed to have any more patients."  He states, trying to suppress a smile.

"Why?!? You're not in bad condition! Are you doubting my skills?"

"Haha, no. I'm not... And it has nothing to do with my condition... I just don't want you to have any more patients."  He replies, staring ahead, pressing his lips together.

 

 

                He leads us to the park, and suddenly, I feel like a little kid, back at home in Canada. Instinctively, I quickly run to the swings, and grab one. Donghae jogs over, laughing to himself.

"What? I LOVE these! Ever since I was little. It brings back so many memories."  I smile as I sit and begin to swing. He sits on the one beside me, and does the same.

"These were a huge part if my childhood too, I used to be swing so high, it felt like I was flying."  He tells me, taking in a large breath of air.

"Yeah? Me too. I used to go so high; I passed the bar at the top!"  I answer, still swinging away.

"I bet I can swing higher than you,"  He challenges me.

"Oh yeah? Fine. We'll see about that"  My competitive side always gets the better of me.  But ... I can't LOSE!

 

 

                We both end up swinging so much, that the chains began to screech a little, and the poles shake, but neither of us were willing to stop and face losing.