How Did I Let Him Talk Me Into This?

Stupid You,

"How did I let you convince me into doing this?" I whispered, hiding behind Donghae's shoulder.

"... It sounded like a good idea to me at the time..."  he whispered back, his eyes wide open, staring ahead.

*dundundundunDUNNNNN!!!*

"Ahhh!!!"

"Wah!!" we screamed in unison. I screamed, and I wasn't even looking at the TV screen O.o But I did laugh a bit after,  Donghae screamed too.

"What's wrong with you? That was scary, not funny." Donghae asked, still a little scared.

"But you screamed." I giggled again.

He shifted aside, still sitting, leaving me out in the open.

"I'm not hiding you anymore," he said childishly, pursing his lips, and crossings his arms; pretending to be mad.

"Nonono... Sorry, sorry, sorry!"

He kept his position, and just tilted his head upwards, like a kid pretending to ignore me.

The creepy ghost music came on again. Oh crap. I have no shield. Shootshootshoot. The music suddenly got louder; I jumped a little, squeezing myself really close beside Donghae. My head resting on his shoulder, in fetal position, covering my ears again (... Again, please don't mock me >.<)

"Woah. Woah. Woah!" Donghae exclaimed as he continued to watch the movie. Oh no, something REALLY scary is about to happen, I can tell. The music is getting even louder, and more eerie...

I squeezed my hands even tighter against my ears. Oh no, the suspense music... Something's going to happen soon...

                Suddenly, Donghae's arm disappeared from beneath me, so I fell to his chest/shoulder (awkward…  :S). Then I felt two hands on mine, covering my ears. The music was slightly more muffled. As the music reached its , I felt his head rest on mine; I think it was his forehead. Well, either way, it was really comforting... I was still slightly afraid, but his gesture really made me feel MUCH better. The music got even louder, and as a reaction, I squeezed my eyes even tighter and pressed my head harder on his shoulder (I couldn't do anything else, his arms held me in place. I probably would’ve ran by now, to be honest :P). He adjusted his body so my forehead was resting on the side of his neck, and continued to hold my hands over my ears. He rested his head on mine again. It seemed like we stayed in this position for a long time, and I don't mind; I feel so safe this way.
 
 

"Gaheun, you okay now?" Donghae asks, honestly worried.

                The movie ended ten minutes ago, and I still didn't move from where we were sitting earlier. Donghae went to take the movie out of the DVD player, so I just sat against the foot of the couch, still hugging my knees. He put the DVD back in the case, and shivered as he looked at it one more time before chucking it behind him. It was a funny sight, but... I’m still too freaked out to laugh.

"Sorry... I thought if we tried to watch another scary movie, you wouldn’t be as scared... Maybe I should've chosen a less scary movie..." he said, thoughtful. I just shake my head, then say:

"I don't wanna watch any more scary movies...ever." He chuckled a little bit,

"Okay, okay, no more scary movies" he smiled.

"Good."

"...you're sort of freaking me out right now... :S" Donghae says

"Huh?" whats wrong?...

"Mmm... You look so... Possessed? You're just wide eyed looking at nothing. It makes me wonder if you're seeing something I'm not. And it's creeping me out."

I look over to him, and laugh because his face while observing me looks like this -> O.O" He snaps out of it, and looks at me with a 'what a weirdo...' face.

"Stop looking at me like that, it makes me feel uncomfortable," it’s strange having someone look at you like that for more than a minute :S Donghae however, takes this opportunity to tease me...(what else is new? >.<) he opens his eyes even further, even flaring his nose a little, and moves his face to be right in front of mine, in my personal space. I jerk my head back, and slap him on the top of his head gently, laughing. He laughs airily,

"Okay! Time for bed!" he says as he claps his hands once. What?... He expects me to sleep right after a scary movie?! :S that makes no sense!

"C'mon, time for bed! Gogogo! Brush your teeth, floss, go to the washroom, and then its sleep time!" he said, smiling. >.<" is he my babysitter or what? And this is MY house!

"... Are you serious? You expect me to sleep after that?"

"... Okay, good point. But go brush and stuff at least first."

"... Fine, but only because I WANT to" I know I may sound childish, but hey, I want SOME pride, right? Yejin practically ordered Donghae to stay with me at our house until she got back from visiting her relative in the hospital. She's going to be gone for a good week or two. And she JUST left this morning... I don't know how long I can handle Donghae's new authoritative power o.o

"Yes, of course... Now go, I need to set up my bed here on the couch."

"...Kay,"

 

                I'm not gonna lie, I'm sorta scared to be in the bathroom right now. Alone. I left the door open as I brushed my teeth and washed my face, and tried to hurry when I was using the toilet. I got out, and saw Donghae just sitting on the couch, completely wrapped in a blanket, so only his head was showing. I was about to laugh and make a comment, until I noticed his facial expression... He seemed like he was really frustrated about something. Or just really thinking hard. I didn't know if I should've stepped into the open space of the living room, or go back to my room. Before I got to decide, Donghae sees me and smiles his usual happy smile, signals me to come over with his hand.

"Breath check!" he said all cheerful. What the heck? Breath check? :P

"Uhh... No."

"Okay fine, are you okay to sleep now then?"

"Yep...Goodnight then," I feel awkward for some reason, not really sure why though :S

"Goodnight," he smiled.

I slowly walked back to my bedroom. There's no way I'm getting any sleep tonight.