Oh, my Imagination >.

Stupid You,

Gaheun's POV:
... Uh oh, maybe he doesn't like it. Should I put back my hand? Should I close the box? He's just looking at it... Uhh...

"Ahjussi, Gaheun's arm is going to get tired if you keep on staring," Donghae joked, standing behind me. Thanks, Donghae.

"Oh, yes. Wow. Thanks so much... It's really considerate of you," Mr. Lee said with a large smile on his face, while taking the bracelet from the box and wearing it.

"My father has problems with his wrist as well, and he says that these types of bracelets really help it a lot. I think the beads are magnetic... Or something, but it's supposed to soothe any discomfort." I tell him as he twists his wrist around after putting the bracelet on.

"Don't need to be embarrassed, I think he's just surprised you got him something." Donghae whispered into my ear. My face is red, isn't it? Embarrassing.

"Thank you so much Gaheun, I think it’s already working" Mr.Lee said, sounding really grateful.

"You’re welcome. Anyways, what do you have prepared for us Mr. Le-"

"Please just call me Ahjussi, Might as well get a head start before you two are actually married!" He said, a large smile on his face. Marriage? O.O

"yah! Ahjussi!!" Donghae exclaims, sounding slightly embarrassed.

Ahjussi and I laugh in unison; I don't know why Ahjussi is laughing, but I'm laughing because it's awkward. To think it's only been about a month since Donghae and I started 'dating'... Huh. Seems like it's been so much longer than that.

"Ooh! We better go outside before dinner gets cold!" he urged, as he let us go first. Donghae just looks at him, and sighs while shaking his head as he pulls me out of the coatroom.

"... And before Donghae kills me," he whispers as he followed behind me. Haha, he's such a funny guy.
 
 

                What can I say? Dinner was sooosooosooosooosooo delicious. I'm not a pig or anything, .. Okay. I sorta am, but that's besides the point. Oh who am I kidding? I am a pig. And the food was good. And I ate a lot. There. But anyways... Moving on :P
                 We finally did what Donghae said we were going to do: Hang out. He apologized so many times because of his Ahjussi, it's really no big deal... I mean, it's nice to know that his uncle wanted to meet me in the first place.

"Gaheun-ah, can you help me?" Kyuhyun asks while we're sitting around in their ENORMOUS living room.

"Sure, what is it?"

"... I'm trying this new strategy game... And... I can't get it O.O" aw! He looked so disappointed and ashamed of himself!

"Err... I'll try." turns out, the game wasn't that hard. He just had to set up more recovery crystals before he added more offensive stuff. I got it in the first try.

"Okay. Done. Next time, just make sure you..." I look over to Kyuhyun, who's staring at me with his eyes wide open.

"You got it... On the first... Try? I think I need to be alone. This is embarrassing." he says, sounding as if he was talking to himself.

"Oh, Kyu, just stay here. It's not a big deal,"

"... That was embarrassing. First Tetris... And now this. ... I wonder if this is how Henry felt..." he mumbled as he walked away with his laptop.

… But other than that incident, the evening was good. I had a good time at least, and it looked like everyone else did too.
 
However, like all good things... It has to come to an end. We said our goodbyes and Donghae and I went back home. Yejin won't be back for another week, so he said he'll still stay with me until she gets back.
 
 
                The good news is… I managed to fall asleep! The bad thing is... I woke up in the middle of the night. I tried to go back to sleep, but whenever I close my eyes... My imagination would get the better of me :S I always imagine that creepy girl from the movie end up behind me, watching me in my sleep or planning to kill me... In my sleep. Even as I'm saying this, I check and look over my shoulder, above my headboard. But I can’t see anything; it's just all black; that's even worse. My imagination is killing me. She COULD be right there... No. Can't handle this.

               

                 I quickly get out of my room and speed walk to the living room; right when I step my foot onto the living room floor, there's a huge sense of relief. I look over to Donghae, hugging a pillow while sleeping on the sofa's pull out bed. I walk over to the edge of his bed, and stand there for a few seconds. Should I wake him up? I feel sort of bad if I do...

"Donghae-ah, Donghae-ah" I whisper to him as I tap him with my hand gently.

He stirs slightly, then just barely opens one eye. He looks so tired, maybe I shouldn't have woken him up :/ Stupid Me, I'm such a chicken >.<  After he focuses a bit more, he smiles and then shifts over to make room for me, and then pats the space he made. That's not what I had in mind... But better than nothing I guess.  I'm not going back into my room :S

I lie down on my back, and stare up at the ceiling, hoping my eyes will get tired. Donghae moves a little again, he shook the bed. Suddenly, he leaned over and kissed me on the forehead. I froze, and he smiled a little before lying back down. I try to casually turn my back to him (I can feel that my face is red, and I'm not taking any more chances of being made fun of :P). Surprisingly, after that, I fell asleep quite quickly.