Fail Points: 1

Stupid You,

 

Donghae's POV:

 

"Are you not going to tell me where we're going?" Gaheun asks, sounding a little annoyed. Haha, for some reason, I find her really cute when she's irritated. Maybe that's why I always find myself teasing her all the time, hmmm… Yeah, that's probably why.

"So... We had dinner already... Is it home time now?" She asks again.

“…” Hahaha. I can’t help myself.

"Are you never going to answer!?"

 I laugh out loud. Yep, I really enjoy bugging her.

"We’re going to watch a movie okay?"  I answer, still laughing.

"Okay, fine." She says, looking ahead. "You know, if you tell me where we go, I won't ask as many questions... You probably find it annoying, because I do, and I'M  the one asking the questions!"

"I don't know what you're talking about, I'm not annoyed. But... What's the fun in telling you?"  I reply, with my know-it-all tone. That ought to tick her off. I probably seem like a bully… oh well. I can’t control myself.

She rolls her eyes. Haha, she looks like a kid who didn’t get what they wanted. That's so... Cute.
 

 

                We finally arrive at the ticket booth, then I realize... Crap, I don't know what movie is appropriate for a date...

"What movie do you wanna watch?" I ask

"Mmm... I dunno, I don't watch movies much anyways," she says, pursing her lips.  Damn, what now?

"Well... Wanna try an action movie?"  She suggests. Good thinking Donghae, letting her decide. We go to order the tickets, but the vendor says,

"Sorry, but we've sold out all our tickets for that screening."  Damn it. Something HAS to go wrong.

"Well what do you have left?" Gaheun asks.

"We have openings for the horror film 'Missing'… and openings for ‘Dooly’s new adventure'" Gaheun laughs a little, trying to hold her laughter in. What was so funny? Dooly? Well 'Missing' it is then.

"Okay, well we'll get two for 'missing' please" I say.

Gaheun's giggling stops. Crap, was that a bad move? I look at her, and then she scrunched her lips from side to side, looking down.

"Is that movie okay with you?"  Maybe we shouldn't watch a movie.

"No, no, it's okay. Let's go" She says, as she pulls her wallet out of her bag.

"Woah, what are you doing?"  What IS she doing?!

"Taking out money...?" She says looking confused

"No. Put that away. I'm paying," Sheesh... Even I know that guy's pay for dates, and I haven't been on one before either. She just looks at me with wide eyes, and slowly drops it back into my bag. What a character, haha... Unique.

 

                I look at the vendor, who I just notice is looking at me strangely. What a weird gu- oh. He's not looking at ME; he's looking at my bruises and cuts... I forgot they were even there. I choose to ignore his curious and speculative looks, and decide to look at Gaheun instead. Her arms are crossed and her hood is on, I think she notices the piercing looks the ticket vendor is giving me, because after she looks at him for a brief second, she turns her head to me and starts to laugh to herself.  I wasn't lying to her when I told her she looks different from the average girl here, she truly does. She looks so much more... Attractive than any other girl I've seen. Ever. And to top things off, after getting to know her and her personality... That's different from all the other girls I've met as well. She's so much more... Down to earth? I haven't once seen her look at another girl as if she was judging, nor have I seen her get annoyed with people around her... Besides me, that is. But that’s only because I choose to annoy her.  And her attitude... It just seems so much... Better. Like she knows she can act better than others around her, instead of stooping to their level. There's just no comparison when it comes to her…

"Uh... Hello?... Hello?... Sir? Here's your tickets." The vendor says, interrupting my thoughts.

"I'll take them, thanks" Gaheun grabs the tickets and pushes me slightly towards the auditorium doors. She looks slightly embarrassed, her face flushed pink. It's pretty.
 

 

                We chose seats that were right in the middle of the theatre. I forgot that the seats in this theatre were in pairs. Secluded pairs…  loveseats in a semicircular domes that covers our backs and goes above our heads. In all honesty, it looks like a guy would bring a girl here so he could make a move on her. I think Siwon and Hyukjae said they see guys try doing that a lot… Wait a second…whenever they watch movies, they always come to this theatre. Even together sometimes… that’s… forget it. Don’t wanna think about that. Bleh. She probably thinks I'm some sort of weirdo ert or something... Perfect.
 

 

                The film turns out to be a ghost movie, I thought it was gonna be about kidnappings or some crazy person. Oops. Gaheun looks fine though, doesn't seem too scared... Maybe this movie was a bad idea.

Date Fail points: 1. Dang it. I was hoping for zero.

 

                Suddenly, I hear the audience gasp in fear, and at the same time, Gaheun jumps a little and quickly leans on me; her face on my shoulder. Being completely honest, I'm a little taken aback by her action. But... Now it would probably look like SHE was making a move on ME. Hahahahaha, I don’t mind that idea, actually.

                She refuses look back on the screen, even after the scene was over. How silly, she's scared of a made up movie, but not of the story I told her just earlier today. What a strange girl.