Wait just a little longer.

Stupid You,

Meanwhile, back at the Choi mansion...
 
                   

                    While Mr. Choi was thinking of his son's recent change in behavior, he came across one idea that could ruin everything. What if Seunghyun likes her? He seems really protective of her ever since Junhyung's ridiculous failed attempt of simple revenge a few days earlier. If Seunghyun falls for her, it could ruin everything... His thoughts were soon interrupted by a loud bang, the room doors flew open.

"Boss! There's trouble downstairs." Hyukshin said, panting.

                    Mr. Choi immediately rose to his feet and quickly follows Hyukshin. As he follows, he begins to hear shouts, Things being thrown, and crashing sounds. They finally reach the source of the loud noises. Mr. Choi looks below to the foyer area and when he realizes who his unexpected guests are, his eyes widen with shock.
 
~~~
 
                    This is too risky. There's so many of them, if only we could've talked Donghae out of this... I want Gaheun back and safe as much as everyone else... But we should've thought things through. As of now, we're in pretty good shape; we're not being beat up and are holding a good fight, Hyukjae thought, But still- oh no. They're ganging up on Donghae again- and he quickly went to back him up.
 
                   

                  Donghae only had one thing in his mind: Gaheun. He couldn't stand it anymore, he needed to save her. Even as he fights at this moment, she's all that he sees. I promise I'll bring you back home. Yell, scream, do something so that I can find you.

"Donghae, another wave is coming in." Yesung states flatly, looking towards the two staircases. Even though their odds weren't good, he persisted.

"It’s okay, we can handle it." Donghae answered rashly. Yesung presses his lips together, wondering if he should disagree and try reasoning, but just nods and looks back to their next obstacle. Everyone knew right from the moment Donghae said he was going to fight; there was no changing his mind.
 
 
                    Donghae, Hyukjae, Siwon, Yesung, Henry, Jungsoo, Sungmin, Kangin, Kyuhyun and Hankyung braced themselves, readying themselves for the next group of attackers. However, just as their opponents begin to run down the stairs, a voice laughs.

"hahahahaha, boys, boys, is this any way to treat guests?" it said in a warm tone. Immediately, the commotion stops.

"I hope none of you started the fight." Mr.Choi said, looking at his underlings.

"No, they're the ones who came here. Why would we start the fight?" one of the guys from the staircase said.

"Well, who was the first to charge? Hmm? I'm sure if they came here, they want to reason. Not fight. Isn't that right?" Mr. Choi answers, looking at his 'guests' as he reaches the ground floor.
 
                    Donghae, standing at the spearpoint of the group just looks at him, eyes intense, his fists clenched.

"Sorry about this incredibly unwarm welcome, young men. My greatest apologies to you. Now, may I ask what brings you to my humble home?" Mr. Choi continues, a friendly grin on his face. Donghae's fists tighten, his nails digging into his palm. Mr. Choi steps right in front of Donghae, still smiling.

"Where is she?" Donghae asks quietly, his anger seeping through his words.

"Hmm? Who are you talking about?" Choi replies, his face and tone looking confused, but his act could only cover up so much, because his smirk managed to slip out. This throws Donghae over the edge.

"WHERE IS SHE?!?!" he yells as he grabs Choi by the neck, forcing him back and pushing him against a table that wasn't broken in the earlier battle.

This act shocks everyone; Choi's boys, because they've never seen anyone handle their boss like that before. The 'Allies', because none of them has ever seen Donghae do anything like this before. For a few seconds, nobody moved. Choi was slightly uneasy, this boy isn't joking around, he's tough. He could definitely take me out right now. Choi looked at Donghae's eyes; right away he could see the anger and ferocity that burned in them. But also in that same moment, he can see the pain and torture that also dwelt within them. Choi managed to chuckle, even with Donghae's hands grasping his neck.
 
                    At that moment, they were pulled apart. Choi was being held by Hyungjoo and Junhyung, Donghae by Hyukjae and Siwon.

"I can assure you, the person you're looking for is not here. Even if you don't believe me, it's the truth. Look through the house if you want, you'll find nothing." Donghae gritted his teeth in response.

"What did you do with her?" Donghae demanded, his voice menacing. A smirk went across Choi's face,

"Why, I didn't do anything. We're not like you boys you know, filthy, corrupt, indecent. We do have some morals, and to be honest, I can tell you boys do too. But let me ask you, where did they go when you handled Minkyung?" this made everyone tense, speechless.

"No matter what we say, no matter what the truth is about Minkyung, you all wouldn't believe us anyways. So what's the point in telling?" Kangin responds cooly., trying to settle the mood a little.

"Well, if that's all you boys came for, you can leave unharmed now." Donghae glared at Choi for another minute longer, then slowly turns around and begins to walk towards the front door. I'll be back for you, Gaheun. Wait just a little longer. Everyone follows him, a couple walking backwards because they felt unsure about turning their backs to the enemies. Just after a few steps, Choi adds,

"And Donghae," Donghae turns around slightly, looking over his shoulder. "Feel free to pay us another visit. Or meet up with us again sometime, we can discuss what arrangements can be made." Donghae just scoffs at him, and turns again heading for the door.

"If I don't hear from you soon, I'm not sure how long I'll be able to keep Gaheun in perfect condition. You know, it's been hard to keep her... She's so pretty you know, and well... Boys are boys..."    Donghae was about to lunge back at Choi, but Siwon, Sungmin and Kangin catches him, holding him back. Sungmin and Siwon stepped in front of him, while Kangin pulled Donghae back from behind.

"Donghae, he's bluffing, he won't do anything. It's just to provoke you."    Hyukjae says urgently. He knew if Donghae were to lunge again, they weren't going to get out easy. Plus, he knew they wouldn't do anything to Gaheun, he could feel it.

"I'll be waiting for an answer from you,"   Choi smiled.

 Donghae exhales deeply, and roughly shirks off his friends' holds. He stalks off to the front door, but on the way, flips a table and kicks over a glass cabinet. Before he finally leaves, he meets the gaze of a stranger. It was Kim Bum, who had walked into the confrontation a few seconds before Donghae grabbed Choi's throat. Just like Choi, Kim Bum was able to see the ferocity, rage, agony and torment in Donghae's eyes. He couldn't help but to feel that his look was somewhat familiar. And after about a second, Donghae was out the door.

"Sorry for disturbing you, and for the damages done." Jungsoo bows slightly.

"No, No, my boys started it. Have a safe trip back," Choi answers, sounding friendly once again.

"Ne. Thank you." Yesung adds, bowing slightly before he follows the others out the door. Although Choi was an enemy, Yesung and Jungsoo knew the importance of still respecting a superior. Yesung and Jungsoo are older than the other boys that were present, and understand the rules that need to be followed. Plus, they felt that any effort in acknowledging their inferiority would be enough to keep Choi from harming Gaheun.
 
 

 

In the car...
 

 

"Hyung, don't worry. We'll find another plan to get Gaheun. Think about it, even today, we would've been able to withstand them, and not all of us were here." Kyuhyun said, trying to comfort Donghae.

"Yeah, Kyuhyun's right. Plus, now we have some info on the inside of the house, we can try to pinpoint the exact area they hold her in. Right Kyu?"   Hyukjae added.

"Right. I can try tapping into their network system too. I'm pretty sure I saw a few security cameras in there." Kyu confirms.

Donghae continues to stare out the window, deep in thought.

"Well we know this for sure, there's no way we'll be 'negotiating' anything. We're getting her back our way." Siwon says.

 After him, the other members chimed in, adding input to possible ideas they could use. Donghae still stared out the window, up to the sky, still deep in thought.

"Hyung," Henry says quietly, putting his hand on Donghae's shoulder. Donghae turns his head to look at him. "Everything's going to be okay, okay? We'll figure out a plan to get her back." Henry continues, his hushed voice a mix of assurance, urgency and comfort. Donghae just exhales shortly, forming his pressed lips into a smile and nodds once. Henry smiles back, glad to see the shadow over Donghae's face lift slightly.

"I just hope that Ryeowook, Heechul, Kibum and Zhoumi are doing a good job of covering for us." Donghae says, in a joking tone. Henry chuckles a little then turns back around to join the planning.

 

 

                    Donghae turns his head back out the window, his smile becoming a frown once again. He didn't join in his friends' planning because it won't matter; he's already made his own plan.